Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs (17077 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by bigass(f): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
ALL YOU NAIRALAND WARRIORS ARE STUPID, FLEXING MUSCLE ON THE INTERNET IS THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY MAKE UN STOP AM
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by nijanigga: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fantacy1: Any attempt by BH 2 bomb any oda part of Nigeria wil amount 2 civil war...quote me
Civil war, I dey laugh oh! people like you will run under the bed.common petrol subsidy strike Nigerians chicken in.
If Boko haram strike nothing will happen.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by honprof1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: During the Sharia Crisis, The OPC slaughtered the Abokis around the Agege Axis...

If Boko Haram try Sh1t, We will bathe in their blood and drink Palmwine from their skulls...

We can only achieve what u wish if the state security personel are no working in colloboration with the terrorist... The more u look the less u see... Just pray and be vigilant
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: During the Sharia Crisis, The OPC slaughtered the Abokis around the Agege Axis...

If Boko Haram try Sh1t, We will bathe in their blood and drink Palmwine from their skulls...

Ofe close your dirty mouth. When u hear GBOA now u would remove ur sandal and run 100 miles. All we want is peace and a united Nigeria.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
nagoma:
of course you can say that on NL or even in Lagos, where the meguard and the shoeshine boys are outnumbered.

I dont care if bombs are ripping the North to shreds...but bomb MY Lagos? We will be walking around in Aboki-skin leather shoes cool

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by hotwax: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lilimax:
Oji onu! Keep your boasting in your poacket. Na people like you go take off very fast and hide under the bed when you hear gbosaa.

They also killed many of them in mile 2. Yorubas are not Igbos
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by ekoilee: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
lol @ should lagos be it there is no telling what the response from the SW will be....

Trust me , we know and we've expressed this a million times.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Wsdm: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
And the terrorists where found in whose house? Unravel the mysteries before saying anything. It is so sad that the military now also base their investigation on hear-say. No intelligent gathering and so on. I am not surprise since the real officers have been summarily retired because of frivolity.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by nagoma(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
bory09: you know this and you are still like this why can't you get appointment to work in BBC english international and display how good you are in english or get a work as a reporter so we will know how serious are you.

Foolish response, do you know where I work? I cannot accept to work as a reporter, period.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by born2boink(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
mikeapollo:

If Lagos is bombed, then I would suggest that people mount a massive road block / check point along Lagos-Ibadab road to screen/scrutinise all travelers coming into Lagos. I am sure that would create enough tension in the country that may eventually force everybody/regions to be on self-alert / defence.

We may only know the beginning, no one knows the end of any crisis that may come up.
no way landlord will leave for tennant, either the landlord is right or wrong, the tennant will eventually leave. Hausa will leave for us at last
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Wsdm: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I dont care if bombs are ripping the North to shreds...but bomb MY Lagos? We will be walking around in Aboki-skin leather shoes cool
And the yoruba in the North will be moving freely? This is exactly what Jonathan is planning; since the yorubas and the hausas are mainly the people planning to boot him out of power, hit their headS together and set the rigging machine in motion come 2015. IN 2011 election it was the religious card that played out and in 2015 it is most likely the ethnic card. A case study ; THE MOTOR PARK BOMBING IN KANO TO TURN THE IGBOS AGAINST THE NORTH AND NOW THE FOILED BOMBING IN LAGOS TO TURN THE YORUBAS AGAINST THE NORTH. MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THE EVIL MECHANIZATION OF OUR ENEMIES.

4 Likes

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by ekoilee: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wsdm: And the terrorists where found in whose house? Unravel the mysteries before saying anything. It is so sad that the military now also base their investigation on hear-say. No intelligent gathering and so on. I am not surprise since the real officers have been summarily retired because of frivolity.

Good point

1. What's the Bayelsa government doing with a rundown house in Ijora of all places?

2. Why is the Bayelsa government renting apartments to terrorists?

This angle is just too fishy and blaming this on BH without credible investigation sounds too hasty.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Basketmouth1: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Well I feel the whole idea is to make people more conscious of their environment and to also collaborate with security agencies in the extermination of these criminal elements.
One thing that however surprised me was the absence of the IG of Police. While the session was basically to brainstorm on how to resolve the lingering security challenges, the IG ran into hiding, sending his DIG admin as a representative. When he was called upon to make his submission, he shamefully told Senators that he was told to come and present police budget and seek urgent approva, that he didnt know he was coming to present operationsal issue. He was walked out of the plenary. So shameful.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
hotwax:

What is Igbos?

U must be high on some cheap hard substance

Yoruba people are so good at making useless noise but no action.

Bunch of Toutz
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by inosend: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Huh. When I did mention the inherent possibility of the southern parts of this country to being the next port of call for the boko boys many dismissed my 'rantings' in the belief that they were in a safe zone. The security issue is a national issue. Pls, God, do not let Naija go the way of Afghanistan, Pakistan, or any -tan.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Nacl: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
SECURITY! SECURITY!! SECURITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by iamcourage(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
hotwax:

u ar an idiot!! What's d business of the igbo pipol with what is on ground..u ar all tribalistic slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

lol

In 2002 my entire street went up in arms the day the Aboki tried to retaliate, after the OPC had destroyed them at Oko-Oba abbatoir.

The marauding aboki turned back.

Go to new oko-oba and ask, the environment stank for days with the number of Aboki corpses littered.

We Yoruba are proud and fearsome warriors, we do not runaway in our wives blouses when attacked.

We get busy. cool

you truly get busy indeed!!!
With bewildered expressions screaming "haa! Wale! Haaa! Dayo! Haa! E gba mi o! Haaa! Haaaaa! Mo ti ku o! Haaa!"

5 Likes

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
MrNigeria.:
it is a big LIE! !!
thank u
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by kjhova(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is how we may turn into a Nigeria-stan:
-When Southerners don't care how many northerners die as result of BH bombs or collateral killing from the Police/Army.
-When Northerners don't care to protect the Southerners living & working among them.
-When the Yoruba see the Igbo as "Igbo" and the Igbo see the Yoruba as "Ofe".
-When the majority ethnic groups disregard the minorities as irrelevant and non-existent.
-When the pick pocket go to jail for 20 years while national felons get a pat in the back.
-When we all go to church or mosque regularly but are eager to carry out an "Aluu".
-When riches mean more to us than the actual process of getting rich

But above all...
-When we all pray daily for god to intervene and yet never ever lift a hand ourselves to actually solve our problems!!
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by ophilly: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why must we exhibit ethnic bigotry on every issue. If BH is planning to bomb Lagos, I think it's a serious national issue...unless we are saying only Yoruba people reside in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
clue:
you truly get busy indeed!!!
With bewildered expressions screaming "haa! Wale! Haaa! Dayo! Haa! E gba mi o! Haaa! Haaaaa! Mo ti ku o! Haaa!"
Rotfl!!!

I just love ma Yoruba brethren cheesy. They scream more than frightened children grin

1 Like

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by solihu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nacl: SECURITY! SECURITY!! SECURITY!!!
LOL! Na so the bomb find hin way to the spot ordered by Shekau grin[quote author Police and greed!
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
omiobo: There is fire on the mountain but no one seems to be on the run,

But millions will be caught napping.

When I got the tip off, most people on Nairaland thought I was joking until the Daily Sun made the screaming cover headline BOKO HARAM ENTER LAGOS.
I am only feeling sorry for the poor and defenceless masses.
God has already given my family maximum security home and abroad.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by otipoju(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
What do you think Boko haram have going for them? It is home advantage in an environment that is hostile-friendly to other faiths.I pray that a bomb does not go off in Lagos, the retaliation on innocent abokis will be swift and lethal and no arrests will be made of the OPC members and Area boys that will be armed to do the job by the powers that be. May God save us all from from this impending doom. No one knows where it will lead to.
nijanigga:
Civil war, I dey laugh oh! people like you will run under the bed.common petrol subsidy strike Nigerians chicken in.
If Boko haram strike nothing will happen.
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Orikinla(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]With over 22 million unemployed youths in the Middle Belt and northern states, Boko Haram has enough willing recruits to outnumber the armed forces.[/size]
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by hardbody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

lol

In 2002 my entire street went up in arms the day the Aboki tried to retaliate, after the OPC had destroyed them at Oko-Oba abbatoir.

Go to new oko-oba and ask, the environment stank for days with the number of Aboki corpses littered.

We Yoruba are proud and fearsome warriors, we do not runaway in our wives blouses when attacked.

We get busy. cool

Like Diya crying and begging a junior officer (Mustapha) to spare his life. very fearsome warriors indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by dabigwalls: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't see a nation called Nigeria in 100 years from now. If eclipses can happen (the earth coming between the sun and moon), Nigeria will disintegrate. The soup is getting almost 'done'. Question is, do you have your second passport ready? Our leaders are all paying lip service to the matter of security, is it now me that will open chest and head to Bolori in Maiduguri to 'stop the killing' GEJ and his might couldn't?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
dabigwalls: I don't see a nation called Nigeria in 100 years from now. If eclipses can happen (the earth coming between the sun and moon), Nigeria will disintegrate. The soup is getting almost 'done'. Question is, do you have your second passport ready? Our leaders are all paying lip service to the matter of security, is it now me that will open chest and head to Bolori in Maiduguri to 'stop the killing' GEJ and his might couldn't?
Don't worry, you won't even see any country 100 years from now. Abi you still wan dey alive 100 years from now?
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by ashlamonki: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis pple should stop given us neither stress nor headahe abt dis boko issue,dey ll soon use it as an avenue for embezzlement,
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by naptu2: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

lol

We get busy. cool

That was a very sad day for me. I was on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. We saw corpses at Ojota. The mobile policemen became scared and started firing into the air from the window of their 504 station wagon. My sister was afraid that the bullets would kill more people.

When will the killings cease?
Re: Plot To Bomb Lagos Real- Service Chiefs by juman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Keneking: Useless session by the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers / Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port / Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.