Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,336 members, 7,937,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

123sussy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123sussy's Profile / 123sussy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 123sussy: 2:09pm On Aug 09
KEMINIE500:
VISA ALERT!!!!(DEPENDANT VISA SECURED)

I WANT TO THANK GOD FOR MAKING THIS SUCCESSFUL

*Biometric done at TLS Abuja center(17/4/2024)
*Transferred to DMC the same day
*Additional documents about Genuine and subsisting relationship( 23/4/2024)
*Submitted (2/5/2024)
*Decision letter came in 9/5/2024
*Picked passport via (DHL) yesterday,I paid for assisted services...

I am a living testimony I applied to join wife with my wife's COS(care worker) because she applied before March 11th,so if you are willing to Join to spouse and they are with this visa type eligible before March 11 please don't wast time and apply..

DOCUMENTS TO APPLY AS A DEPENDENT TO AVOID ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FROM HOME OFFICE...

1.Marriage certificate
2. Spouse COS
3. Spouse BrP card
4. Cover letter from spouse (invitation letter)
5. Cover letter from you applying to to show that the relationship is real.
6. Whatsapp call logs,a lot of photos between you and your spouse whatsapp Chats,any form of social media communication (Instagram,facebook etc)to show you guys are always in contact.
7.TB test
8. Birthday certificate of spouse and you
9. Payslip,Tax letters(HMRC)
10.Flight receipts, hotel receipt(any of it to show spouse or you have visited each other will staying apart)
11. Bank transactions receipt(from one spouse to another),this is a very strong evidence.
12. Bank statements highlighting you and your spouses transactions..
13.Letter of support from friends and family.
14.Letter from landlord from your spouse in the UK(Tenancy agreement,lease agreement)
15. letter from Employer.

Above are strong evidence which will get your visa approved without any delay,I hope this will be useful for someone opting for this Route..

Can l chat you privately to get a clarification about this
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 123sussy: 2:04pm On Aug 09
Can someone help me with the best way to pay for my visa application.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 123sussy: 1:01pm On Jul 27
Please can someone help with documents needed to bring dependent ( spouse) to Uk. I am on skilled worker visa.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.