Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,186 members, 7,933,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:43 PM

123vincent's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123vincent's Profile / 123vincent's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by 123vincent(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Op, can I copy your post and share the word on Facebook? Alot of people don't know about this

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by 123vincent(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omg, it worked for me in 3 mins,.. thank you boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure by 123vincent(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Lies from pit of hell

Picture or I don't believe this

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? by 123vincent(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Na so serial killers take start, symptoms of a future serial killer, you need help �
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by 123vincent(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biko lie Mohammed the "Twitter mission in Nigeria" is it for me?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Alarmed Over Insecurity, Calls For Prayers For Nigeria by 123vincent(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2021
Can these guy's stop this "call for prayer bullshit" it's getting irritating, you know the problem of this country Fu**king get to work, do the needful

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by 123vincent(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021

Health / Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2020
More pic seun

Health / Re: He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2020
Lalasticlala
Health / He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria by 123vincent(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Brethen, this is the pictures that one of our brother in isolation center sent me. You can see that most of the reports Lagos state and other states are sending to us is just lies . The person I'm talking to is well known to me and he's still in isolation center. He told me that anybody that has typhoid or high fever, that if they test that person for COVID-19, the person must test positive. He said that what this people are treating there is typhoid and malaria. He said that they're enjoying their selves there, he said that anything you want, they give you. That after treating people for the typhoid and malaria they'll discharge the people and go to street again and bring more people. He told me that so many countries are pumping in money to Lagos state, Ogun state. He told me that I should check those states thats hasn't collected any money for COVID-19, if any thing is happening in those states, just like Enugu, Anambra etc. He said they haven't given him any injection for one day, that what they do everyday is to check their temperature and give them those drugs he sent to me. We really need to change our prayer now, any governors or group of people, putting people in this terrible situation just because of money , let the judgement of God be on that person. If you call this brother, he will pick up his phone and be laughing . Those food are the ones they gave him for today. God have mercy on this country. Please stay safe

Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by 123vincent(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
this one, wey dey do fake give away for Twitter,.. happy birthday shaa
Music/Radio / Re: Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by 123vincent(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Abeg we need daily update on the quarantined Italian

According to the other tread....He was cured with Amala nd ewedu...
Health / Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government by 123vincent(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Video of the Italian man, or I don't believe it

So Amala nd ewedu, now cures the virus??

Nigeria my country
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by 123vincent(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Awe4luv:
no shots on target in the game so far

Wait for second half,...man u, will score 3 goal in 10mins
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by 123vincent(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Man u to win

3 goal to be scored under 10min in second half by Manchester united...
Celebrities / Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by 123vincent(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Timaya said he shouldn't be compared with MOST most celebrities in the area of fashion as they either wear fake or visit tailors.

HE SAID "MOST CELEBRITIES" NOT ALL...UNA NO FIT READ?
Romance / Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by 123vincent(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
My dear, if you are sure he said this ""you can think whatever you want" and he doesnt owe you any explanation....jst knw that he is guilty of wat you are accusing him of.....am speaking from several experiences.....

jst move on sweethrt, you will find someone better.... Don't give up on LOVE yet

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Why Kiss Daniel's Concert Must Be Stopped by 123vincent(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Like for kiss Daniel and share for GWW

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kogi West: INEC Begins Distribution Of Materials Ahead Of Supplementary Election by 123vincent(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Like I care

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by 123vincent(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
we knw kcee is talentless,.. Mr songs wrote all the songs for five star music....tell us something abt E-money,(like his source of wealth)... am only interested in knowin his source of wealth..#exposeEmoney

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) by 123vincent(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2017
tank God, I don stop to dey eat foreign rice,..local rice to take over.

.....buh, Op why didn't show us the name of the rice,.which u claim is plastic...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:
nice one Mr Governor, one who has the youths @ heart

wait till he is elected into office, for the second term,..then we will knw
Politics / Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

wait till he is elected into for the second term,..then we will knw
Politics / Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016

wait till he is elected into for the second term,..then we will knw
Phones / Re: Strange Message I Received From Etisalat (pic) by 123vincent(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
claim it, you will need it, later
Phones / Re: Fairly Use Black Berry Z10 For Sale by 123vincent(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
daremiarchs:
contact 08151862069
50k ijebu ode
Phones / Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by 123vincent(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2016
DrinkWater10:
any updates on the airtel's 1k for 4gig BB10 plan?

google it
Phones / Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by 123vincent(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Y na

4 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.