Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,477 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor (14537 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by xtianh(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2013
The new deputy governor is also from owerri zone and he is from Mbaitoli local government his people like him so much and I believe this position is gonna be very beneficial to his people. He is a very good friend of Rochas and he stood behind Rochas during the campaign struggle. He has been rewarded for his effort.. I wish both of them all the best as they tend to lead Imo State to a greater height..
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by hubreality(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2013
berem: No one is chasing rochas! He has promised to stay just one tenure as governor and move ahead.
Has he finished one tenure? Relax! Time will tell...
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Abagworo(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2013
On a serious note, when I visited Owerri 3 weeks ago people were telling me that Madumere is the next Governor. He is a likable and friendly man and that seems to have made a lot of people like him. Especially the Keke drivers and street guys.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by lagcity(m): 3:27am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who's chasing him? he said he'll leave after his first term.

I wonder why the sudden love for Rochas from you and your peeps. Was it not you guys that nicknamed him "Roaches"? Is he now the best thing after Fried rice because he joined your party?

We never hated Rochas because right from the start he proved himself not to be a bigot. Yes, we like Rochas and Ngige, why are you mad?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by iykak47: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2013
The next election in Imo state will be very interesting, i believe deputy house of rep speaker Emeka Ihedioha is not a pushover. Pdp has won almost all the elections that had been conducted since Rochas became governor, Pdp is still very strong in Imo.
Okorocha didn't help himself by dumping Agga.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by rich22: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2013
APC is dead in south east, Rochas is betrayal to igbos, but he will never smell aso rock until he dies, igbos nw have already known his click at the northn he is just wasting his timen either JONATHAN OR ORJI UZOR KALU
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Shynumuolu(m): 3:54am On Mar 29, 2013
The plan to rochas foundationalize Imo State has finally come to light. Madummere has been his erand boy at his so called foundation 4 yrs!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by etochi11(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2013
ninja4life: No be same people abeg make we hear word jor 3rd to comment runs outta thread b4 bein attackd
. U just made me laugh dis early morning. Tnks bro!!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by kabaka1: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2013
DMainMan: I hate this governor. I thought he is competent. He hated the deputy has they had issues.

Yes, e be like sey d deputy's oga at d top no like am
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Maxlaw(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2013
Is dat why imo state must b turn 2 rochas group of companies? D new deputy governor has been his paid worker for long also d commissioner for lands. So wat next? Maybe d sec. 2 d state government.
chagaz: y re some ppl talking against God sent gov. A gov, who has bn doing marvellously well. Be infmed now, dt there is no more space for all those criminals who think thy can use state money to enrich themselves. Imo must b better!!!!!!!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Maxlaw(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2013
All na wash likeable indeed. I knw him very well. 4get matter jor. All na politricks
Abagworo: On a serious note, when I visited Owerri 3 weeks ago people were telling me that Madumere is the next Governor. He is a likable and friendly man and that seems to have made a lot of people like him. Especially the Keke drivers and street guys.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by AK481(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2013
floridam:

Gbagaun!

Madam prof,what is the english word for gbagun.no use dictionary or google
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by oringo01: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2013
asha 80: yeah well i guess it has to do with the fact that the only time someone from owerri zone was govervor was in 1992 under late evan enwerem and that was brief if you know the political situation at that time.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by oringo01: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=oringo01][/quote]if agbaso is curupt den his impeachment is justified we need a curupt free imo state okorocha cary go
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by doctokwus: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2013
Abagworo: On a serious note, when I visited Owerri 3 weeks ago people were telling me that Madumere is the next Governor. He is a likable and friendly man and that seems to have made a lot of people like him. Especially the Keke drivers and street guys.
Theodore Orji as d chief of staff to Orji Kalu was also such a likeable man dat Abians ddnt mind his being selected and endorsed into office,evn while in prison;just see what he has become.So 4get dis likeable and sentimental nonsense,it has not brought nigeria nothing dan disaster and misgovernance.U pple shd rather hope& pray d most competent assumes d throne wenever a vacancy comes up,whc definitely won't b 2015,unless Rochas is struck down by lightening and thunderstorm
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by W0Clinton: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Who made Rochas d best governor in east...wia wuld u place Chime of Enugu whom has given alot 2 Enugu pple, plz hv u been 2 d both states...Rochas in terms of performance is stil chasing shadows wen it comes 2 wat good governance truely entails n delivering d dividends of democracy.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by greygoblings(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2013
stronger9: The way okorocha was very fast in nominating a replment makes it very apparent that the removal of Agbaso was scripted by him
i see that many people here doesn't know what's going on in imo state. The former deputy issued a 1 billion naira contract for a road construction. The contractor made away with the money and gave the deputy 400 million. Now the contractor is nowhere to be found and Rochas signed the contract with trust in his deputy. They were talks about impeaching Rochas for his signature in that fraudulent contract but his deputy got the axe instead.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Blueboy0402: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Your Excellency,
Since you assumed office, I've been sitting on the fence watching with keen interest the direction your administrations pendulum swings. No doubt you are the peoples governor. Ohakim lost the April 2011 polls because the people needed change. You won because the people needed change not minding the fact that your emergence would alter the charter of equity that already exist in the three zones of the state.

The chant of the slogan "Rochas we know" is a pointer to the fact that the people have faith in your ability to lead them to el-dorado. You have put back smiles on the faces of pensioners who had hitheto been living with a grimaced face during the last administration. Your emergence was heralded with shouts of "hosana!" "hosana!!" but as a result of your romance with APC and the recent brouhaha with Agbaso, I see banana peels on your pathway. I hope your exit from govt house will not be anchored on "crucify him!" "crucify him!!"
Note that you are not a saint! Stop bitting the fingers that fed you else you will end up being a political orphan. Imo must be better!!

Yours
Blueboy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by akraym(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2013
osifred: Hope is for the best

And also prepare for the worst
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Mike1547: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2013
he might mak a change bt stil dnt trust politicians oooooshocked
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2013
xtianh: The new deputy governor is also from owerri zone and he is from Mbaitoli local government his people like him so much and I believe this position is gonna be very beneficial to his people. He is a very good friend of Rochas and he stood behind Rochas during the campaign struggle. He has been rewarded for his effort.. I wish both of them all the best as they tend to lead Imo State to a greater height..
u see our mentality now politics is now a tool to b used to reward friends and relative and no longer d best man 4 the job
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2013
greygoblings: i see that many people here doesn't know what's going on in imo state. The former deputy issued a 1 billion naira contract for a road construction. The contractor made away with the money and gave the deputy 400 million. Now the contractor is nowhere to be found and Rochas signed the contract with trust in his deputy. They were talks about impeaching Rochas for his signature in that fraudulent contract but his deputy got the axe instead.
what do u mean? If u r in imo state u will know dat contract is been awarded d money signed by d governor so d guy said dat in his recent interview and equally once d contract I been given d contract goes with d contractual paper to d commissioner of finance who instructs d accountant general to release they fund...and if I may ask wHERE do u see in d following d deputy governor has contact with d money,d scammed money may b as a result of his registration of multiple companies
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Dede1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Maxlaw: Is dat why imo state must b turn 2 rochas group of companies? D new deputy governor has been his paid worker for long also d commissioner for lands. So wat next? Maybe d sec. 2 d state government.

Imo State has been long turned into Rochas Okorocha group of companies. Okorocha’s chief of staff is his younger brother- Barr. Okorocha, the commissioner for lands is his son in-law and deputy governor is his errand boy. The Speaker, Deputy Speaker and 13 members of the House of Assembly were elected PDP members who turned APGA and now APC.

Rochas Okorocha has not only turned Imo State into laughing stock politically, it has proven that Ndi Imo are behind the political curve since Mgbakpa or Habe trained street tout is taking them for a rough ride.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Dede1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
greygoblings: i see that many people here doesn't know what's going on in imo state. The former deputy issued a 1 billion naira contract for a road construction. The contractor made away with the money and gave the deputy 400 million. Now the contractor is nowhere to be found and Rochas signed the contract with trust in his deputy. They were talks about impeaching Rochas for his signature in that fraudulent contract but his deputy got the axe instead.

It will serve as a case of prudence if you can check the facts before posting. The allegedly impeached deputy governor was not even in Nigeria when the said contract was awarded by Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by oluwatunmishe(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
floridam:

Gbagaun!
u don write O'levels so?tell me where d gbagaun dy
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by jay2k(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
DMainMan: I hate this governor. I thought he is competent. He hated the deputy has they had issues.
.....u r an idiote,,if u dont ve anytin to say jst shut app....if u wea to be okorocha nd u ve a deputy dat u enjoy no sopot nd loyalty from despite givin him a sense of belongin by makin him commisioner for works even as a deputy gov... Wat would u do ?? Olodo....any body would do wat eva he can do to be safe from political consequeces of such attitude..jst wat rochas did...so dont jst open ur mouth nd blab bulshit kkkk...
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by unclenna(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
What should a television be doing in a serious man's office.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Biafradiplomat: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
berem: This calls for celebration! "runs straight to mama chinedu's beer palour to guage my tank " Odeku on my mind. grin
wont it be boring to go alone sweet lady, let me be your companion. I promise it's going to be fun....I'm waiting for your I V.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by omegag: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
I have question though, why impeaching the deputy, why not the master? Is deputy elected or appointed?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Eziachi: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Why waste your treasured hatred on someone that doesn't even know of your very existence? What A WASTE OF ENERGY!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by janoski: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2013
he would have choosen someone from owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion / Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos) / Imo Governorship: Uche Nwosu Heads To Tribunal, Blames APC For His Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.