Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! (57060 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xlUdQ7HI4fY/UVVc-dgo3lI/AAAAAAAAjtk/H0TEklFvjfQ/s1600/1+Damilola-Adegbite.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-43Igu-gS-jg/UVVdO0GmT2I/AAAAAAAAjts/KXw7MQq9z5E/s1600/Damilola+Adegbite+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-N_6azfzF2ok/UVVdbLlmg0I/AAAAAAAAjt0/i1TRkuwQggg/s1600/Dami3.jpg[/img]

You may wanna dispute it, but no mater how you gonna twist it, Damilola Adegbite may not be the prettiest actress in Nollywood, but she is definitely the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria at the moment.
She can compete with any pretty and sexy actress anywhere, including in Bollywood and Hollywood.

She is the new sex symbol of the silver screen in Nigeria, from becoming famous as ‘Thelma Duke’ in Tinsel, Mnet Africa's first ever Nigerian soap-opera that made her a household name with millions of fans following on TV and guys drooling over her from Lagos to Johannesburg and so captivating as the florist Kemi in African Movie Academy Award winner, Michelle Bello's must see romantic comedy Flower Girl. She is Damilola Adegbite, the sexiest actress in Nigeria and she is poised to be the next Queen of Nollywood after the world famous Genevieve Nnaji.

http://totnaija..com/2013/03/damilola-adegbite-sexiest-actress-in.html

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by shewanna: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Truly beautiful n sexy.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2013
she-wanna:
Truly beautiful n sexy.

God made her perfect as a complete African beauty.
See her looking like a Hollywood star at the Lagos Valentine’s Day première of "Flower Girl".

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by chimimi(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Pretty n sexy

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2013

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by sosiq: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
:oUna blind?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
She's ok,she looks like any regular undergraduate girl you see in this private universities

25 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by goldfish80(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
She's sweet... cool reminds me of My twin sister.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: She's ok,she looks like any regular undergraduate girl you see in this private universities
THIS PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES?
IS IT A NEW UNIVERSITY? grin

18 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
THIS PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES?
IS IT A NEW UNIVERSITY? grin
these i mean,schools like covenant,igbenedion,babcockk university students etc

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: these i mean,schools like covenant,igbenedion,babcockk university students etc
But they are not Damilola the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria.
If they have it, they would have been caught on the red carpet, except they have pretty faces, but scrawny legs like many noisy females on Nairaland who don't wear skirts and prefer to use jeans to hide their scrawny legs on the street. grin

13 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by blahcknproud: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Damilola Adegbite is a star, she's my favorite character in Tinsel and she was was even better in Flower girl. She's poised for greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Kevstar(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: She's ok,she looks like any regular undergraduate girl you see in this private universities

I need to enrol at said Uni o.

Anyways my dad always says the only way to know true beauty of a woman is seeing her before she have her morning shower just after she wakes up.

With photoshop and all sorts of foundation + gimmicks, you can and should never trust your eyes.

Just my own 2 kobo to the thread.

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
blahcknproud:
Damilola Adegbite is a star, she's my favorite character in Tinsel and she was was even better in Flower girl. She's poised for greatness.

She is world class and yet does not make noise about it like some Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo "Notice Me" Nollywood actresses harassing us on Nairaland with their Photoshopped bikini pictures and over made up faces.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kevstar:

I need to enrol at said Uni o.

Anyways my dad always says the only way to know true beauty of a woman is seeing her before she have her morning shower just after she wakes up.

With photoshop and all sorts of foundation + gimmicks, you can and should never trust your eyes.

Just my own 2 kobo to the thread.

Peace
Your dad is right.
Damilola was born beautiful.
Her natural beauty opened doors for her.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is she sexier than Mr Ibu...? You don't know real beauty...
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by onila(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
abeg she wowo jor

9 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
goldfish80: She's sweet... cool reminds me of My twin sister.

Pervert! Just don't think of committing incest! God dey watch u oh angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
she's got the star quality - i am impressed!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Topic I disagree,

going by NL Standards and Evaluation, Tonto Dikeh is the sexiest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Lbrasi: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

She is world class and yet does not make noise about it like some Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo "Notice Me" Nollywood actresses harassing us on Nairaland with their Photoshopped bikini pictures and over made up faces.

Then go come reply u.waiting!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
onila: abeg she wowo jor
Awww...Look who's jealous!
She's okay.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by goldfish80(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
wise_many2k:

Pervert! Just don't think of committing incest! God dey watch u oh angry
Roflmao Ewu grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar: she's got the star quality - i am impressed!
No, you are not impressed; you are depressed.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

God made her perfect as a complete African beauty.
See her looking like a Hollywood star at the Lagos Valentine’s Day première of "Flower Girl".
she looks like Evelyn Lozada in this one smiley
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by ichidodo: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sexiest? I dont think so.#photoshopp#
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by POLICECAP: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sexy my foot... angry angry

Besides wht does she act... Tales by moon light? undecided

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by otokx(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Did i see some cellulytic thighs some where? she is ok but not unblemished.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by theripper2: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Which film she act? By the way, she is just there. Notin extraordinary. I still prefer my Genevieve or Oge Okoye.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by mike404(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
She carry back buh her front no too dey aiit joorh
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by devigblegble: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Who is her boyfriend maybe I could negotiate with him so we could both be naking the akpako together. lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is very pretty no doubt, but not the sexiest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself" / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.