Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,287 members, 7,920,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? (2758 Views)

Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? / Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: So after slapping her what next?? Do you think slapping a woman can make her change??

sweery..back hand *SLAP* normaly helpsangry
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by 190: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: i meant show her some respect then she will never talk to you anyhow

okay so atleast if i show you respect can you go and fetch water for me without complaining undecided
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: talk to her to understand her feelings

..the only language women understand is SHOUTING..african women dont talk undecided
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: does your reaction make you a fan of violence?

No, it doesn't but it doesn't make me a pacifist either.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
190:

okay so atleast if i show you respect can you go and fetch water for me without complaining undecided
yes i can
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

carefreewannabe..sweeery..I suspect u from the village ...The rule states: *a lady shuld act like a lady and NEVeR hit a guy..piriiiod..insted..u keep punchin mens! undecided

I am against anyone hitting anyone. A lady shouldn't hit a guy but any lady that beats the poo out of YOU is my super star cool
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Flygerian1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
My thoughts exactly. but In this world men are supposed to control themselves or keep their tempers no matter what so bear with us bro.
Bear with who??... not me, bro. Count me out! I don't beat women and NEVER will. But the ONLY thing that would make me lay my hands on a woman is if she slaps me first during arguement or if she insults my mom first when insulting each other. Insult me all u want, FINE! But if u involve my mom?? Then im sorry to say that's the route to receive the beating of her life, and I assure u, she MUST be taken to hospital. Next time, she'll learn how to MAKE IT CUTE or KEEP IT MUTE.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..which talk undecided
how you feel
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by 190: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: yes i can

awww come here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I am against anyone hitting anyone. A lady shouldn't hit a guy but any lady that beats the poo out of YOU is my super star cool

carefreewannabe <<<<<<..NOT A WIFEY MATERIAL angry
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe:

No, it doesn't but it doesn't make me a pacifist either.
so after all I wasn't wrong to say I'm against any forms of violence
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: how you feel

which feel??...ok sweery..i feel like mating with u..can we mate? undecided
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flygerian.:

Bear with who??... not me, bro. Count me out! I don't beat women and NEVER will. But the ONLY thing that would make me lay my hands on a woman is if she slaps me first during arguement or if she insults my mom first when insulting each other. Insult me all u want, FINE! But if u involve my mom?? Then im sorry to say that's the route to receive the beating of her life, and I assure u, she MUST be taken to hospital. Next time, she'll learn how to MAKE IT CUTE or KEEP IT MUTE.
that's why I said I don't tolerate insults.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
wink
190:

awww come here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
wink
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by 190: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

hmmm

I suspket cork wants to sleep with imperiad gir; - nice one bro wink
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

No thanks
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by 190: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: wink wink

U cant even kiss me baq undecided
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so after all I wasn't wrong to say I'm against any forms of violence

You were wrong in my opinion 'cause if you were against all forms of violence, you would also refuse slapping under any of circumstances. That would make you a pacifist. I think you're on the right way, though when you say that you refuse violence most of the time. Let me just tell you that slapping your wife will never solve anything. A relationship where partners become violent, verbally or physically, is an unhealthy one.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: No thanks

grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
190:

U cant even kiss me baq undecided
am sorry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by 190: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: am sorry kiss kiss kiss

dats ma gurl wink
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Imprida: No thanks

Imprida <<< LESSBIAN! angry
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm against all forms of violence , that doesn't change the fact that I can use it to defend myself .
carefreewannabe:

You were wrong in my opinion 'cause if you were against all forms of violence, you would also refuse slapping under any of circumstances. That would make you a pacifist. I think you're on the right way, though when you say that you refuse violence most of the time. Let me just tell you that slapping your wife will never solve anything. A relationship where partners become violent, verbally or physically, is an unhealthy one.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flygerian.:

I like to hear you love your mum so much but let me ask you some questions, please.
If a woman / girls insults your mum in front of you, does it devalue your mum in any way?
If your mum doesn't hear it, does it hurt or harm her?
What does it change about your mama what a disrespectful woman says? I mean, insulting someone's mum is one of the worst things someone can do. Does it say anything about your mum? I don't think so. It rather tells us about the person's bad upbringing, lack of manners, lack of respect and most of all about the person's stupidity.
So the most important question is: Why would you waste energy on such a person and even risk problems (your mama wouldn't be happy about)
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Imprida(f): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Imprida <<< LESSBIAN! angry
lol why?
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm against all forms of violence , that doesn't change the fact that I can use it to defend myself .

Do you need to slap the mother of your children to defend yourself?
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by MrCork17: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
OK..can we change the t0pic & discuss Global warming? angry
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by tope33(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: a slap can't kill
M against any forms of violence.
˚Ŷeah, a slap can't kill and u are against any form of violence right? What if she retaliates and slaps you back...won't you be willing to take it further? I strongly do not subscibe to slapping a lady. As 4 me I'll just lock up, unless she hits me first.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by tope33(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2013
vokal_guy:

I am sorry but PLEASE use proper English......

And to address your post; I honestly believe any man who puts his hands on a woman is weak and that makes him less of a man. A REAL man should be able to control his emotions, yes women could get us to that point where we just loose it but that is not an excuse to hit a woman
well said, but maybe you've not met some very difficult women. I have never beaten or slapped a lady, but I use to imagine a scenario where my wife keeps insulting my parents or being the aggressor in an arguement. I think the most gentle dude might be forced to react.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Flygerian1(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2013
tope33: As 4 me I'll just lock up, unless she hits me first.
Exactly! Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Re: Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Any man that hits a woman should be HORSE-WHIPPED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! / My Experience With My Girldfriend Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.