Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion (3806 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by topeorekoy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautiful. She said Ibadan is the place to be, VGC is rubbish

http://topeorekoya1..com/2013/03/photos-kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-her.html

Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by Darlenebabe: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
beautiful
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by tpia5: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rich family.
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by olamydey(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
petty angry
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by SlyIg(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Could this be all the money she has been able to realise from all the insult posts on her social networks?
Doesn't worth it at all i must confess.
The insults pass this joor...
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by badassnigga(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
fuk it ...is that what u got undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by adclemg: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2013
Its not her house...check her facebook page,,,it belongs to a chief in ibadan...plzz guys verify your infos before posting
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by niggadee(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
annoying devil
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by deols(f): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
This looks like the house claimed to be Iyabo Obasanjo's at Iyaganku GRA

btw, Kemi is one cr.azy woman. you cant be sure the house belongs to her. She is an attention seeker.
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by olamydey(f): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2013
deols: This looks like the house claimed to be Iyabo Obasanjo's at Iyaganku GRA

btw, Kemi is one cr.azy woman. you cant be sure the house belongs to her. She is an attention seeker.

i tot im d only dat noticed. her posts are lousy, vulgar, cheap and petty screaming 'notice meeee' tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by lomaxx: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2013
olamydey:

i tot im d only dat noticed. her posts are lousy, vulgar, cheap and petty screaming 'notice meeee' tongue

i tot im d only dat noticed. her posts are lousy, vulgar, cheap and petty screaming 'notice meeee'

Someone is pained
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by deols(f): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2013
olamydey:

i tot im d only dat noticed. her posts are lousy, vulgar, cheap and petty screaming 'notice meeee'

and you don't pose like that in yur own house cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by olamydey(f): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2013
Someone is pained [/quote]
check her posts on facebook, den if u stil dont agree wit me..well.. mayb u r of like minds...role model tinz grin
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by Ganys: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2013
kikikikikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikiki
Kikikikikiki
Kikikikiki
Kikikiki
Kikiki
Kiki
Ki
Kiki
Kikiki
Kikikiki
Kikikikiki
Kikikikikiki
Kikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by Leaknigerianews(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Realest nice home
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by Cosmopolice: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
The work of occult and blood money
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by adclemg: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
olamydey: Someone is pained
check her posts on facebook, den if u stil dont agree wit me..well.. mayb u r of like minds...role model tinz grin

You don't need to argue over this..she didn't claim the house,,I don't know where u got this lies from... Check her facebook page,her fans confronted her about the house okay,it belongs to one chief..so what's the pain for
Re: PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion by olamydey(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
adclemg:

You don't need to argue over this..she didn't claim the house,,I don't know where u got this lies from... Check her facebook page,her fans confronted her about the house okay,it belongs to one chief..so what's the pain for

I want to bliv u wrongly quoted my post afterall i m nt d op that posted dis thread. That said- how come u registered same day wit dis thread and d only 2 contributions u made on nairaland is on this topic ...just wondering undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akon And Yvonne Nelson Pictured In Ankara / Photos: Davido Acquires Brand New 2015 G Wagon (benz) And Range Rover (evogue) / Ladies, Can You Rock This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.