Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1510568 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
ayosat:

@ Ttalk.. There is no way you will compare the feeds produce by all these giant companies to what private individuals produce. They have the advantage of professionals and well defined equipments at their disposal, not to talk of availability of resources. Individuals just wants to cut cost and bypass major ingredients in producing the feeds all in the name of making more profit. We also have fake and expired ingredients flying around , all at the mercy of our fish. So there is no doubt , the industrial produced feeds wiil generate frenzy approach than the locally produced feeds , except if the individual is ready to spend and have access to the right ingredients. But not to worry , our dear Robonsky is at the top of the situation, as his new feed with high protein content will soon hit the market and like he said , it going to be very affordable by all.

My boss, i appreciate your quick response and am in line with your submission of constraint we get in feed formulation, but i think we can still beat them to their game if we can get that secret, that stimulate rapid and frenzy feeding, this i think will reduce cost because majority of local feed producer depend on fish oil and fish meal to boost feed acceptability which is expensive compare to that SECRET INGREDIENT that can stimulate feeding with less dependence on fishmeal
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by atanda2001uk(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
@Nuvemberzint amd Lovesuite
Thank you very much sirs.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by olabakefish: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
lovesuite:

Hello olabakefish,sorry for disturbing you,please after sorting the fishes,i still witness some death rate,please what do you think is could be the cause of it.please,thanks

@Lovesuite please am also a baby fish farmer like you and you are even bigger than I am, all the credit should go to @ayosat he has been the one answering my questions and yours.

@ayosat thanks a lot for the prompt response.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by atanda2001uk(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
pls, our OGA in d house, provide answers to the question raised by Ttalk. thank you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ayosat(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
lovesuite:

Thanks@Ayosat,yes i have 6 ponds in total 2(17 by 6) and 4(10 by 10),but 3 of the 10 by 10 is new and is still under treatment cos of the chemicals.it should be ready in no time.thanks a bunch for the info.

@ love suit.. Believe me sir... Non of the pond can take 1000 fish to table size. You have 7000 fingerlings/ juveniles with total number of 6 pond. With the capacity of the pond I will is 600 to 700 max on each pond. The 10 by 10 can only take 600 while 17 by 6 can only take 700. Don't really know how you will manage it all so that they don't turn runts along the way.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by abbeydeeone: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boss Robonski, great job sir. I have few question.
Sir, 1. How do we dry the gelatin feed to make it float?
2. Sun dry or place in a cool place
3. How long with it take to dry with either of the most appropriate method?
4. how long can you keep the prepared gelatin feed wet & dry and at what conditions?
5. Can't the gelatin feed be prepared and feed the catfish immediately and still float?
Thank you boss. More strength to your elbow and a big thank you to all gurus in the house who toiled day and night to make this happen. I doff my cap Sir Soft Noah

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ayosat(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2016
robonski15:
Gelatin feed ready to be served to the hungry fishes...
Great work Boss
Keep the flag flying.
Can it be pelletized as well?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 4:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Ttalk:

My boss, i appreciate your quick response and am in line with your submission of constraint we get in feed formulation, but i think we can still beat them to their game if we can get that secret, that stimulate rapid and frenzy feeding, this i think will reduce cost because majority of local feed producer depend on fish oil and fish meal to boost feed acceptability which is expensive compare to that SECRET INGREDIENT that can stimulate feeding with less dependence on fishmeal
Ttalk! The feeds r coated. I use a feed name ACE, before they do d coating d feed doesn't smell attractive, but after doing dt it smell so 9ce. I go to buy frm d factory directly so I see most of d process.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by GOLDLOVER: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2016
robonski15:
Welldone Boss Robonski, could you please highlight the criteria for dirstributorship. That is; the requirements to become a distributor of this product. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BELEXYFARMS(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2016
robonski15:

Good work boss and congrats!
Feed looks yummy, fishes would love to feast on it kiss
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2016
@ Robonski, I will want to be a distributor in Abj axis, but then what are the criteria.

Can it be pelletised? Can it be mixed with other feed ingredients to formulate personal formula?

What are the results of the tested feed on catfish so far?

Can it be fed to other fishes like tilapia etc?

How do one get it in Abj as fast as possible because am looking forward to feed my fish with this wonderful feed?

You & co are really doing wonderful job by taking your time to go into series of research to arrive at a feed with 60%crude protein. This is indeed awesome, and it going to transform the industry provided the supply would spread across the country and able to coop with the demand
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by lovesuite(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayosat:

@ Ttalk.. There is no way you will compare the feeds produce by all these giant companies to what private individuals produce. They have the advantage of professionals and well defined equipments at their disposal, not to talk of availability of resources. Individuals just wants to cut cost and bypass major ingredients in producing the feeds all in the name of making more profit. We also have fake and expired ingredients flying around , all at the mercy of our fish. So there is no doubt , the industrial produced feeds wiil generate frenzy approach than the locally produced feeds , except if the individual is ready to spend and have access to the right ingredients. But not to worry , our dear Robonsky is at the top of the situation, as his new feed with high protein content will soon hit the market and like he said , it's going to be very affordable by all.

That will be wonderful as it will help cut down high cost of purchasing dis foreign feeds especially coppens and multifeed,but the problem might be that dis new feed might not be commercially available to some areas.but am so glad that its been planned and will soon hit the market.cos seriously,d foreign fees are pretty expensive,more FISH OIL to ur elbow@ROBONSKI.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by stanleyfish5: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
robonski15:
[b]Hello ladies and gentlemen Its my pleasure on behalf of my partners and FRESH ORGANIC FARM we hereby unveil and introduce the gelatin feed.. The first picture is the SUPER GROWTH gelatin feed and the second picture is the SUPER WEIGHT gelatin feed... Both are carefully processed using high quality ingredients mixed in the right ratio to maximize catfish growth and weight..

Essential enzymes, growth hormone, 13 minerals and all essential vitamin with a crude protein for 60%.. It is the ONLY feed in Nigeria with such high crude protein for maximum catfish growth..... The SUPER GROWTH is from fingerlings to the last month of sale, while the SUPER WEIGHT is for the last month till harvest..

The feed comes in powdery form, it needs to be mixed with hot and fed to the fishes for maximum growth and weight.. If you want it to float you can allow to dry for just a day, the advantage it has over other feed is its crude protein is kept intact no leaching of nutrient and can stay bonded together in your water for hours.. You can also prepare it and keep in a dry place and use before preparing another..

We will be selling at a very low price for all to benefit and maximize profit.. A 100kg will be sold for for #15,000 (fifteen thousand Naira only)

Kindly ask any question about the feed.. we will be glad to enlighten you more.

I want to thank all the Gurus in the house that contributed immensely to make the feed a reality.. Most importantly to my partner soft77 who toiled day and night to get the right mix of formula for the success of the feed..

We have gotten some distributors for the feed already in Lagos, Ogun and Delta state, we need more distributors for quicker access to the feed, kindly contact me if interested to become a distributor ..
[/b]

For Lagos farmers contact the following distributors:

Larry show farms: shop d127 prosperity line Ikotun market ikotun
Phone number :08088070750 or 08055102449

Melange Farms: 10 Femi adeyemi street, liberty estate, ita-oluwo, ogijo, ikorodu lagos
Phone number: 08057950487 or 09031504726

FOR DELTA STATE AND ENVIRONS

Nkechi Farms: 4 eagle street opposite Goshen college. okwe Asaba.
Phone number:08177633439 08033092108

FOR ALL OTHER LOCATION CALL OUR MANAGER ON 09054672750

Sir, I salute this record of yours. Pls answer the following:
1. Pls how is this feed prepared
2. How can it be preserved
3. Can it be pelleted
4. How can I be a distributor

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by lovesuite(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
stanleyfish5:

3. Can it be pelleted

CONGRATS@ROBONSKI,i in person will patronise the feed cos i grow catfish on a large scale and dis coppens and multifeed are really expensive,thank u for this and may God continue to bless u and ur hand work in Jesus Christ name,amen.my name is macdonald and i reside in Imo state.

sir Robonski,please will this feed also serve for the fingerlings and juveniles?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by soft777(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
abbeydeeone:
Boss Robonski, great job sir. I have few question.
Sir, 1. How do we dry the gelatin feed to make it float?
2. Sun dry or place in a cool place
3. How long with it take to dry with either of the most appropriate method?
4. how long can you keep the prepared gelatin feed wet & dry and at what conditions?
5. Can't the gelatin feed be prepared and feed the catfish immediately and still float?
Thank you boss. More strength to your elbow and a big thank you to all gurus in the house who toiled day and night to make this happen. I doff my cap Sir Soft Noah
1, Just sun dry it for a day or 2 depending on the sun intensity of the day .
2,just as said before you can sun dry or keep in a dry cool place
3,depends on the weather of the day ,usually should mot exceed 2 days
4,you can use the feed 5 minutes immediately after making and you can make the quantity you needed for a week and feed .After finishing you can make another quantity for the next week so on like that ...
5, you can feed immediately and for concrete and plastic pond users you can feed by making a fish feed pan which is very easy by just cutting a 4 liters plastic keg in two equal half to get 2 feed pans and just puncture few holes on the plastic.MR ROBONSKI WILL UPLOAD THE PICTURE OF A TYPICAL FISH FEED PAN
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by soft777(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
stanleyfish5:

3. Can it be pelleted
1, just boil hot water and take the quantity u need and make like eba or amala its as simple as that .
2, like every other feed out there ,just keep in a cool dry place
3,yes you can pellet to size you want and feed your fish the normal way ,but it will not float cause to float you need an extruding machine and the beauty of it is that when you pellet it can stay up to 1 hour and above before it dissolves.
4,CONTACT MR ROBONSKI ; MR SOFT AND MR NUVEMBERZ PRIVATELY

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by soft777(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ttalk:
@ Robonski, I will want to be a distributor in Abj axis, but then what are the criteria.

Can it be pelletised? Can it be mixed with other feed ingredients to formulate personal formula?

What are the results of the tested feed on catfish so far?

Can it be fed to other fishes like tilapia etc?

How do one get it in Abj as fast as possible because am looking forward to feed my fish with this wonderful feed?

You & co are really doing wonderful job by taking your time to go into series of research to arrive at a feed with 60%crude protein. This is indeed awesome, and it going to transform the industry provided the supply would spread across the country and able to coop with the demand
IT can be pellet and for mixing it depends if you are sure of your ingredients but i strongly advice you use directly to maximize your fish growth..other fishes can eat it but we actually made this special for catfish because of the high animal protein content to plant protein..The distribution in abuja is still under negotiations very soon we will release the list of abuja distributors and you can get it from every one of them thank you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayosat:

Great work Boss
Keep the flag flying.
Can it be pelletized as well?

Thanks boss.. It can be pelleted
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
GOLDLOVER:
Welldone Boss Robonski, could you please highlight the criteria for dirstributorship. That is; the requirements to become a distributor of this product. Thanks.

Hello master, kindly contact SOFT77, Nuvembarzintl and robonski in private.. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
BELEXYFARMS:

Good work boss and congrats!
Feed looks yummy, fishes would love to feast on it kiss

Oga Belexy thank you.. The feed is very yummy, been getting mails from different "catfish" thanking me for feed cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
lovesuite:

CONGRATS@ROBONSKI,i in person will patronise the feed cos i grow catfish on a large scale and dis coppens and multifeed are really expensive,thank u for this and may God continue to bless u and ur hand work in Jesus Christ name,amen.my name is macdonald and i reside in Imo state.

sir Robonski,please will this feed also serve for the fingerlings and juveniles?

A big Amen to your prayers... The SUPER GROW is from fingerlings to the last month before sale, while the SUPER WEIGHT is for the last month for the fishes to gain Rapid weight.. We sell catfish by weight and if its lacking then we run at a loss, the SUPER Weight ensure the fishes Gain super weight before sale.. Thank you boss
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by tobbyte(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
cant wait to patronize u pple on dis feed...hmm dis is indeed a better way of savin cost nd maximizin profit ....more grace to ur elbow. God bless d pple behind dis innovation.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jemjem(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am happy to see this. Oga Rob and soft. I would like to serve the people of Edo state. I called year manager but no reply. Pls send me your no. Add me on yr whatsapp 08059776759
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
jemjem:
Am happy to see this. Oga Rob and soft. I would like to serve the people of who state

Hello ma. kindly contact me asap.. Thank you ma
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
tobbyte:
cant wait to patronize u pple on dis feed...hmm dis is indeed a better way of savin cost nd maximizin profit ....more grace to ur elbow. God bless d pple behind dis innovation.

Thank you very much sir, with this feed we are saving cost and maximize profit coupled with our low price fingerlings/juvenile.. we will all smile to the bank...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by stanleyfish5: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
soft777:
IT can be pellet and for mixing it depends if you are sure of your ingredients but i strongly advice you use directly to maximize your fish growth..other fishes can eat it but we actually made this special for catfish because of the high animal protein content to plant protein..The distribution in abuja is still under negotiations very soon we will release the list of abuja distributors and you can get it from every one of them thank you.

Oga SOFT, Please considering the nature of floating feeds and the home made pelleting feed which are in solid pelleting form; how do fish feed on this FORM of feed considering the FORM or nature of it not been the conventional one? Does it float? Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
soft777:
1, just boil hot water and take the quantity u need and make like eba or amala its as simple as that .
2, like every other feed out there ,just keep in a cool dry place
3,yes you can pellet to size you want and feed your fish the normal way ,but it will not float cause to float you need an extruding machine and the beauty of it is that when you pellet it can stay up to 1 hour and above before it dissolves.
4,CONTACT MR ROBONSKI ; MR SOFT AND MR NUVEMBERZ PRIVATELY
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayosat:

@ Ttalk.. There is no way you will compare the feeds produce by all these giant companies to what private individuals produce. They have the advantage of professionals and well defined equipments at their disposal, not to talk of availability of resources. Individuals just wants to cut cost and bypass major ingredients in producing the feeds all in the name of making more profit. We also have fake and expired ingredients flying around , all at the mercy of our fish. So there is no doubt , the industrial produced feeds wiil generate frenzy approach than the locally produced feeds , except if the individual is ready to spend and have access to the right ingredients. But not to worry , our dear Robonsky is at the top of the situation, as his new feed with high protein content will soon hit the market and like he said , it's going to be very affordable by all.

You have said it all bro... Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.