Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,168 members, 7,893,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1178606 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls all, my Q10 is always warm with less use and the battery drop too fast, which make the battery not to serve me for more than 4hour of full charge.....pls help me, what can be the causes of these
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by justi4jesu(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
nurez305: Pls all, my Q10 is always warm with less use and the battery drop too fast, which make the battery not to serve me for more than 4hour of full charge.....pls help me, what can be the causes of these

Try someone else q10 battery on your phone and see the result, You might need to change your battery.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Donvitalis(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Donvitalis:
I sent Bbcmonth to 777 and that was the message i got. It goes 'Welcome! BB subscription is pending activation. Please remove and insert battery after 1 hour...'
??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
nurez305: Pls all, my Q10 is always warm with less use and the battery drop too fast, which make the battery not to serve me for more than 4hour of full charge.....pls help me, what can be the causes of these

have you tried hard reset? sometimes after an OS update, things shake up nd can get very very hot especially when it's a leak and you back up old stuff with link and restore into a new OS.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oseiwe(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
oseiwe:
Just remove the battery this night when you want to sleep and go to bed, you can insert in the morning.
Donvitalis, this is an option, since all else 'seems' to have 'failed' you.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Donvitalis:
??

Folks here will make fun of you for such statements...lol
It's a standard troubleshooting procedure and not necessarily compulsory. Do a simple restart and make sure to set that 'data option' to on.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Danesikemi: @ cupid pls help me wit d code, I wana explore dis bb of mine grin@ cupid pls help me wit d code, I wana explore dis bb of mine tanks
the code is *440*16# I will suggest u try this code first *440*161# to know if u qualify for the special package of 4gig for 1500 but if not use the first code. But to me if glo network is okay in ur area it is the best for bb10.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
kodeya:

please how did you use it?
anything from 99mb downwards u can update with ur bis but anything from 100mb upwards it will ask u to use wifi.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mdee1(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
pls what is the difference btwn glo sub for 1 month and etisalat sub for 1 month? I think they are both 1k for 3gb and for me, etisalat is faster
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Donvitalis:
??
donvitalis u don't need to remove ur battery before ur bis will start working. If it is ur first time of subscribing to Glo bis it will take a little time what u should do is to send status to 777 or dial *777*0# to know ur mb or status of ur bis, if it is showing pending it has not bn activated if it shows u ur mb when when it will expire what u should do is to go to ur network off ur data service and on it back in 5 seconds and ur network will pick up. Even when I was using legacy device that's how I do it I never succumbed to that fallacy of restarting my phone. Btw make sure ur apn is set as blackberry.net

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Harry4cas(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
oseiwe:
Are you related to Mr Shem? grin
Lol No Sire. Whos Mr Shem? The only shem ah know is the Mr Sheamus of WWE lol
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Donvitalis: Lets say i bought a new Z30. Problem is; how do i subscribe for the glo 3GB which requires removing the battery for one hour?
if its the first time time subscribing with the sim u might have to wait for 24 hours to get it activated subsequent subscription activates almost immediately
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014

check device monitor for apps hogging ur battery, if unnecessary apps, pls delete
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
mdee1: pls what is the difference btwn glo sub for 1 month and etisalat sub for 1 month? I think they are both 1k for 3gb and for me, etisalat is faster
etisalat 1k for 3gb doesnt work on bb10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2014
cupid4ig: donvitalis u don't need to remove ur battery before ur bis will start working. If it is ur first time of subscribing to Glo bis it will take a little time what u should do is to send status to 777 or dial *777*0# to know ur mb or status of ur bis, if it is showing pending it has not bn activated if it shows u ur mb when when it will expire what u should do is to go to ur network off ur data service and on it back in 5 seconds and ur network will pick up. Even when I was using legacy device that's how I do it I never succumbed to that fallacy of restarting my phone. Btw make sure ur apn is set as blackberry.net
worked every single time
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
emeraldoe: Pls help my whatsapp is not functioning on my Q5. All oda app is functioning
Hello I'm from 3c hub...uninstall the app and install the newer version.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2014
scarr: check device monitor for apps hogging ur battery, if unnecessary apps, pls delete
thanks but how did i knw the app that is comsuming more batery with device monitor...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Harry4cas(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2014
I Need Y'all With Blackberry Q5, Q10 and Z30 to confirm if this feature work for you

The 10.2.1 update for devices running the BlackBerry 10 platform rolling out right now also brings along with it a surprise feature. The update unlocks the FM radio capabilities on supported devices, which cover the BlackBerry Z30 and its QWERTY-toting siblings, the Q10 and the Q5.

However, it is stated on Blackberry crackberry forum that this feature is not supported on Z10 devices.

There's no separate icon for the FM radio, and no downloadable app available either.

How to use the FM radio on your freshly- updated BB 10 device

All you need to do is access the Music app, and you'll find a radio icon tucked away into the bottom. Tap that, and the device will prompt you to connect wired headphones that act as the radio antenna. Once you do that, you'll be able to search for available FM stations, and save them as favourites.

( i want to confirm from those that their devices support this feature to tell us if you can use the Fm Radio Feature on your phone and if they charge for it cos i noticed it's free in most countries and it requires no data except if you wanna stream other Radio Fm stations)
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by funmido(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good afternoon ...
My bb q10 has been diagnosed with a board/panel issue.. what do you advise i do? get a new one or fix this (pls help)

thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by sholad11(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Harry4cas: I Need Y'all With Blackberry Q5, Q10 and Z30 to confirm if this feature work for you

The 10.2.1 update for devices running the BlackBerry 10 platform rolling out right now also brings along with it a surprise feature. The update unlocks the FM radio capabilities on supported devices, which cover the BlackBerry Z30 and its QWERTY-toting siblings, the Q10 and the Q5.

However, it is stated on Blackberry crackberry forum that this feature is not supported on Z10 devices.

There's no separate icon for the FM radio, and no downloadable app available either.

All you need to do is access the Music app, and you'll find a radio icon tucked away into the bottom. Tap that, and the device will prompt you to connect wired headphones that act as the radio antenna. Once you do that, you'll be able to search for available FM stations, and save them as favourites.

( i want to confirm from those that their devices support this feature to tell us if you can use the Fm Radio Feature on your phone and if they charge for it cos i noticed it's free in most countries and it requires no data except if you wanna stream other Radio Fm stations)
It's radio is working fine on my whether or not d data is on..its absolutely free. I use Q10 by d way

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Harry4cas: I Need Y'all With Blackberry Q5, Q10 and Z30 to confirm if this feature work for you

working since i bought my q10 with charging or conecting to network

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by berrylyn26: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello, My q5 got stolen yesterday and my blackberry protect is off, is there any hope on finding the phone?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by berrylyn26: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
YOur memory is full i guess, happened to me

walcolm:

What type of device, what network and what data package are you using
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2014

Hello I think your battery is faulty try using another battery on it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
does anyone use the hotspot with glo bis, if yes, is it conecting on other device?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Tstone1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
kodeya: I want to buy a power bank, 12,000mah, for my Q10. please can you recommend any type and the price range. Thanks in anticipation.
Would get you 20,000mah with UK specs @#5,500. If you are in Ibadan..

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MrOrioye(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
BluePearls:

just a little grin

[s]Can you tell the difference between SLT100-1,2 and 3?[/s]
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by thatchick: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
scarr: if its the first time time subscribing with the sim u might have to wait for 24 hours to get it activated subsequent subscription activates almost immediately

Pls am about to subscribe for the 1K plan with a new glo line. But am confused, can I cut the sim and insert it into my phone,and then subscribe,will it work?

Or do I insert my uncut sim into another blackberry phone that supports that plan,subscribe,cut my sim and insert into my BB10?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MrOrioye(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
rchilee:

I have a new z10(less than 2months) I would like to sell. Inbox if you're interested

Still available? and How much?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by integrity85(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
thatchick:

Pls am about to subscribe for the 1K plan with a new glo line. But am confused, can I cut the sim and insert it into my phone,and then subscribe,will it work?

Or do I insert my uncut sim into another blackberry phone that supports that plan,subscribe,cut my sim and insert into my BB10?

It works either way. I started my glo subscription with a BlackBerry 10 device.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MrOrioye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Zee10:
Pls bb10 users answer my question o, I got a z10 and I jst discovered is an stl100-1. I actually didn't knw d Z10 had variants of -2, -3. Should I b worried?

I'm glad you raised that question, i was planning to buy a Z10 tomorrow without knowing this as well. Finding an answer to this i got the image below. I think this is why you should not/be worried...3G, 4G LTE network speed.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
thatchick:

works anyway even if u subscribe in a torch light phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.