Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,096 members, 7,980,870 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1194106 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ikbtn: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
integrity85:
Please help me with the link for Z10 stl-3
Bluepearls link is a gud 2 go link
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
BlackBerry Assistant at work.. I asked it, how much is a dollar...attached the result...very productive and delivers best results so far...what do you think?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omo meehn I can't wait for dis 10.3 to be officially launched ooo grin cuz u guys are tempting me angry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
harrysterol: u hv to stay in a cafe or u cn still use ur phone as hotspot for the system, bt it requires Internet to download the full software

If am using my phone as hot spot for the system what is the next step?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by softtouch2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluePearls: BlackBerry Assistant at work.. I asked it, how much is a dollar...attached the result...very productive and delivers best results so far...what do you think?

This BB Assistant is very accurate and understands any question asked, only what is needed is to make her response more faster.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
softtouch2:

This BB Assistant is very accurate and understands any question asked, only what is needed is to make her response more faster.

It will of course, they have enough time to work on it. I'm looking forward to the final thing.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olamagnifico:

next step is to plug ur phone to the system using a USB cable it wil automatically open up d link and tell u download and install, so just click on dt wen it is don installation will begin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by komzy589(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
ikbtn:
http://l.bitcasa.com/VXGI_iyH dats for 10.3.0.1154
I downloaded d file but can't extract it. pls what could be d problem? i
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
harrysterol: next step is to plug ur phone to the system using a USB cable it wil automatically open up d link and tell u download and install, so just click on dt wen it is don installation will begin
And after the installation it will upgrade automatically?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
komzy589:
I downloaded d file but can't extract it. pls what could be d problem? i

Try extracting with 7zip..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
softtouch2:

the faster ur network is the more faster response u get so blame it on nigeria nets providers
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by komzy589(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluePearls:

Try extracting with 7zip..
I tried but it says unsupported compression method for z10_10.3.00.1052.exe
is there no other way?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
komzy589:
I tried but it says unsupported compression method for z10_10.3.00.1052.exe
is there no other way?

Are you sure it is zipped? Please take a shot of the file you're trying to extract
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by softtouch2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
cupid4ig: the faster ur network is the more faster response u get so blame it on nigeria nets providers

I don't think so... Even when the network is ok... BB Assistant response was not so fast, that may be a factor to her accuracy anyway.
My network test was never slow either.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
The one thing that excited me when I discovered my 500MB data allocation for my MTN BB10 MIDI had been exhausted was that I could make BBM calls (both video And audio) even without airtime or data for the duration of my BIS. damn, would have been worth it if most of my contacts were on BBM and had BBM Call capable phones with sufficient data. grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
samsard: The one thing that excited me when I discovered my 500MB data allocation for my MTN BB10 MIDI had been exhausted was that I could make BBM calls (both video And audio) even without airtime or data for the duration of my BIS. damn, would have been worth it if most of my contacts were on BBM and had BBM Call capable phones with sufficient data. grin
that's how MTN bb10 plan rolls. Even after u exhaust ur data ull still be able to use all features of BBM
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluePearls: Guys here's a link to download Nokia appstore
It works very well with BB10 devices.

Did you know you can share apps via bluetooth and receive at the same time? BB10 phones are the first phones I know that can achieve that feat (correct me if I'm wrong) grin

describe a bit more what you mean by sharing app via bluetooth....my understanding of the concept is that when you share an app via Bluetooth, BB World opens for the receiver to download their own copy of the app....NOT that you transfer your copy of the app the way you would transfer a picture or video clip

confirm?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
scarr: that's how MTN bb10 plan rolls. Even after u exhaust ur data ull still be able to use all features of BBM

actually that's how all BB10 data plan on all networks roll....they did it to compensate those who buy their expensive BB10 data plan...for as long as you're within your validity period, your BBM doesn't stop working even if you don't have data
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
softtouch2:

speed of the response is a function of your network
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
walcolm:

describe a bit more what you mean by sharing app via bluetooth....my understanding of the concept is that when you share an app via Bluetooth, BB World opens for the receiver to download their own copy of the app....NOT that you transfer your copy of the app the way you would transfer a picture or video clip

confirm?

I just noticed my mistake walcolm. Typo error..i meant to say sharing files..ive edited the post.. thanks bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olamagnifico:
And after the installation it will upgrade automatically?
afta installation u login ur fone n register it wit d BlackBerry link, afta dt go to phone software update n click on it wen it shows update u den update it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
harrysterol: afta installation u login ur fone n register it wit d BlackBerry link, afta dt go to phone software update n click on it wen it shows update u den update it

Thank you.... so much
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olamagnifico:

Thank you.... so much
u welcome anytime
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Harry4cas(m): 3:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Blackberry Classic a.k.a Blackberry Q20 to be released on Novemeber with Qwerty Keyboard,Touch screen,Trackpad Menu, Back and The End Call Menu, the Largest screen size on a BB QWERTY phones .... Hope it worths it sha. More like bold 9900 kinda style Running in BB10 ios. Na the price and complete specs i want see 1st sha lol
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Smilelo(m): 4:38am On Sep 11, 2014
walcolm:

yes you're correct 10.3 will be officially released this month but its going to be pre-installed on the new devices BlackBerry will release this month and it is not going to be available for existing BB10 devices....later in the year (maybe next month?), 10.3.1 will be released for all devices

if you install the leaked version, when the official 10.3.1 is released, you MIGHT not need to download the same large file again, it will mostly be an incremental upgrade

Then how can I download it. Which link, what and what to be put in place b4 I can download it. What and what do I need.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Smilelo(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2014
ikbtn:
Sori bro, just get a normal blackberry and subscribe for mtn daily bis plan and use it to download d file, I believe it's capped with up to 2.5gb of data.

If I download the file in a normal BlackBerry what next.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Smilelo(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2014
harrysterol: u welcome anytime

please give the the main link u downloaded that ur hybride version 10.3 from i think that is the one i need for my Q10. please am waiting and after downloading what next which file am i going to extract. tell me the name and how to go about it. am waiting for ur reply
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Smilelo:

Then how can I download it. Which link, what and what to be put in place b4 I can download it. What and what do I need.

you dont need to do anything...when its released you'll know
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Please gurus, my Z30 doesn't ring out anymore. I tried to switch on and off, now when I 'receive ' a call, it doesn't show that someone's is calling on the screen. Suddenly, I'll see missed call.
N.B: It rings for other alerts like bbm, whatsapp, etc

Please help!!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Akell: Please gurus, my Z30 doesn't ring out anymore. I tried to switch on and off, now when I 'receive ' a call, it doesn't show that someone's is calling on the screen. Suddenly, I'll see missed call.
N.B: It rings for other alerts like bbm, whatsapp, etc

Please help!!!!

OS Version?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Smilelo:

please give the the main link u downloaded that ur hybride version 10.3 from i think that is the one i need for my Q10. please am waiting and after downloading what next which file am i going to extract. tell me the name and how to go about it. am waiting for ur reply
if yur in lagos I cn help u wit d file I still hv it
Well download and extract the zip7 file after extraction go to the folder created automatically for the extraction and click on the exe file it will open a small window showing connecting to boot room, if it shows that connect ur fone to the system, mke sure u off ur fone n ur BlackBerry link must be closed also. Jst plug the fone after showing that the autoloader will do his job n wen it is don it will restart, as for d link go to page137

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.