Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1177338 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
tijusegele:
Pls if I recharge my glo line wth d *223*pin# can I stil use d moni 2 subcribe for d 3gb on Q10

No you can't. When you buy data directly you don't have any balance on your account just bonus
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
tijusegele:
Also can d 1k 3gb airtel data work on Q10 if it work am I limited 2 sum stuff. Tanxz

All Airtel data plans work on BlackBerry 10 devices
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by forandy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fairly used Z10 for sale in port harcourt... 08076778769
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Teeboy22(m): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2016
hello guys

pls i jst got a new bbq10 &i have 900mb normal(megabyte) on my etisalat sim...pls can it work on it...jst wanna exhaust it first b4 i suscribe for the BB monthly plan

is it gon work ...tnx in advance

Tunde Euro..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2016
the easiest was to find out is to put the sim in your Q10 and see if the phone is able to access data...pls note that Etisalat specifically blocks the normal BIS data from working on BB10 devices because they have BB10 data plan which is priced at the android data rate

so my guess is that your 900MB will definitely work on the Q10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Osinitu:
Good evening 'brosssses'

Please I have a complaint. I tried updating my BlackBerry z3 OS for the first time to 10.3...., when it got to 2% it started complaining that I should free more memory. I cleared all the data on the phone to the memory card to the point that the memory card even crashed( very painful as I lost most of my files) yet it was still complaining that I should free more memory, at that point a tech guy suggested I performed a security swipe which I did.

After the swipe, I started the update again till it downloaded up too 100% then it started installing I dropped the phone to check something else as the installiation was going on, only for me to return and discover that instead of installing it started the download again......,i was so passed at this point but I left it to continue the download. After abt 10% download it staryed complaining that I should free some memory when nothing was on it.....

Please I want to ask what the way forward is, any suggestions as to what I did wrong and how I can right the wrong??thanks

Cc walcolm

i take it you were updating OTA? if you use that method, your device will update 'cumulatively' meaning some older updates are required to be downloaded and installed before newer ones can be installed which is why you experienced what you have experienced...with some of the updates requiring as much as 4GB of free unhindered space from the measly 8GB internal memory on the Z3, its almost impossible to do OTA updates

the solution is to use BlackBerry Link for the Update...BB Link will download the update file to the PC (could be as large as 1.5GB), Unpack it to the PC (another 1.5GB-2GB) and Install the required files to the device

so my friend, don't loose hope grin...all you need is a PC/Laptop with stable internet connection, BlackBerry Link program installed on the PC and a USB cable to connect the Z3 to the PC/Laptop
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Osinitu(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
walcolm:

i take it you were updating OTA? if you use that method, your device will update 'cumulatively' meaning some older updates are required to be downloaded and installed before newer ones can be installed which is why you experienced what you have experienced...with some of the updates requiring as much as 4GB of free unhindered space from the measly 8GB internal memory on the Z3, its almost impossible to do OTA updates

the solution is to use BlackBerry Link for the Update...BB Link will download the update file to the PC (could be as large as 1.5GB), Unpack it to the PC (another 1.5GB-2GB) and Install the required files to the device

so my friend, don't loose hope grin...all you need is a PC/Laptop with stable internet connection, BlackBerry Link program installed on the PC and a USB cable to connect the Z3 to the PC/Laptop
Thank you very much boss........, I really appreciate.......so if I get you right, I download blackberry link on my system then connect the phone to the system and use the the blackberry link to update.......i'll try that
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oseiwe(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
I hv a bb classic dat has been switched off by a car charger, is dere anywhr i can buy its battery?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tosins(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
walcolm:

pls I need link to download BlackBerry link for Hp 250 windows 8, I want to reload my Q10 0S
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
just go to blackberry.com website and click the link to the 'support' page...you'll find a link to download BB Link and BB Blend etc
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by drakura: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
please am having issues with my WhatsApp, if I delete a contact from my phone book it still shows on my WhatsApp contact list...pls what should I do
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Blackberry Z30 for sell view my profile

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Fairly neat z30 for sale..... 39k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
drakura:
please am having issues with my WhatsApp, if I delete a contact from my phone book it still shows on my WhatsApp contact list...pls what should I do

you allowed whatsapp to copy your contacts to their servers so the contacts you see on whatsapp are now independent of what's on your device... i don't see how that's a problem

if you don't want to see the contact, delete it also from whatsapp
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by choix007(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
almost new BlackBerry z10 with seido pouch and tampered glass, running the latest update, for sale or swap in Benin call or WhatsApp 07033730073...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bought a New Blackberry PassPort December last year (1MONTH ODD) and want to sell it .

all accessories still available + 32gb memory card

still very very neat and in good condition

if interested pm me
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oloriTj: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
please house my bbm channel feed isn't updating unless I restart my phone what could be the problem?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by smartigo: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeyemi2015:
I did Airtel sub (#1500) on my Z10 for the first time Today. It displays unlimited data and I was kinda elated, until a Dude told me it does burn faster than candle!
Pls kindly enlighten about it;
(1) is it true it quickly gets exhausted,
(2) how can I check the data?

Cc walcolm
I am currently subscribed to that plan and is working fine. To check your data just dial *141*1# then press 1 you will get a text displaying your data.

@walcolm pls what is the difference btw airtel 1k for 3G n 1.5k for unlimited 3G?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2016
oloriTj:
please house my bbm channel feed isn't updating unless I restart my phone what could be the problem?

I think it's a problem with bbm channel and the OS...you don't need to worry about it, it's not peculiar to your device
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Cruize306(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
I need a soft help.

Since I upgraded my OS to 10.3.2 I observed that my facebook posts no longer showing the via blackberry 10 app icon.

Please is anyone on the same boat with me or I'm just sailing solo on this ship?

Any solution, help or advice will be welcomed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Facebook for BlackBerry 10 app has not been updated in months and is generally broken. You're not alone and it's no fault of yours

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Walcolm, please what could be the issue? Just few days ago, anytime I minimise any app on my Z30, such an app closes/ crashes. Just this evening, my phone browser crashed while it's active. What can I do to rectify the problem? Thanks!!!

Cupid4ig
Lordmayor4
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Akell:
Walcolm, please what could be the issue? Just few days ago, anytime I minimise any app on my Z30, such an app closes/ crashes. Just this evening, my phone browser crashed while it's active. What can I do to rectify the problem? Thanks!!!

Cupid4ig
Lordmayor4

It happens on mine too... can't yet ascertain what's wrong, have tried to ask some BlackBerry developers and they too can't seem to understand or rectify it.

But I think I'll update to the new os and see if it will be the solution.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Cruize306(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
walcolm:
The Facebook for BlackBerry 10 app has not been updated in months and is generally broken. You're not alone and it's no fault of yours

Thanks I appreciate your selfless contributions
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
lordmayor4:

It happens on mine too... can't yet ascertain what's wrong, have tried to ask some BlackBerry developers and they too can't seem to understand or rectify it.

But I think I'll update to the new os and see if it will be the solution.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temmyt20(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
dnt kno whats happening, nowadays when I try to open an app on my z10, it first of al load d app lik I just restarted my phone, it started abt 3months ago, all my apps, including whatsapp, tried freeing space, hve over 5gb free on device and over 4gb free on memory card, still d same, and at times, when I open d app, it opens immediately, any1 else aving dis issue?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2016
temmyt20:
dnt kno whats happening, nowadays when I try to open an app on my z10, it first of al load d app lik I just restarted my phone, it started abt 3months ago, all my apps, including whatsapp, tried freeing space, hve over 5gb free on device and over 4gb free on memory card, still d same, and at times, when I open d app, it opens immediately, any1 else aving dis issue?

It's the android apps. It happens when you try to immediately open the app after a reboot. Give the phone some minutes to settle down after any reboot and you won't see that.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
BlackBerry Z30 available for sale or swap
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chimaritoponcho: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
please I need help on how to take screenshots on my Q5
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mekstaniac(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
pls download links to latest Z30 leaked operation systems asap. God Bless
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Osinitu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good day tech gurus, special regards to walcolm,
Please I downloaded blackberry link but upon installation it's giving an error message that the installiation couldn't continue I tried downloading again I got the same response. I am thinking maybe because I run 64 bit operating system. Please has anyone encountered such problem?? Is blackberry link for 64 bit different??

Thanks

Cc walcolm
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ayodeleii: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Check my profile for the infinix x1000 details

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.