Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,162 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Source Items For Firms And Individuals And Get Paid! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Source Items For Firms And Individuals And Get Paid! (631 Views)

Business Directory For Firms In Enugu / Recruitment Firms And Their Websites / Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Source Items For Firms And Individuals And Get Paid! by abbeyart: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
Hi,
Are you interested in sourcing African art work for potential clients and firms? If you please read further.

I am interested in high Quality African art and antiquities.Please if you have anything for sale (at a reasonable price) please let me know .These can be old items from your grandparents or elsewhere.

You can do this as a temporary job and get paid for sourcing these items

I am interested in art from any part of Africa,especially old and rare items Like ibejis,opon Ifa (divination boards),Divination Tappers,old drums,old doors,Ajere Ifa,old Benin Bronze etc

I am also interested in bead work, artists from Oshogbo,fine carvings similar to that of Lamidi and Akin Fakeye,and other interesting pieces.

These pieces can be from any part of Nigeria.Please email me with photos,price,contact name and contact number and email address at abbeyoju@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You,

Abbey

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Accountants Wanted / Urgent Vacancies,hr/consulting / Kano Ibplc Hopefuls, Wassup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.