Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,191 members, 7,977,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

What do you think about the guy decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think about the guy decision (585 Views)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about the guy decision by demolait(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
A guy invited a girl he liked out and she comes with 2 friends. A few minutes later she invited another one. Making 3 girls with him. As the drinking went on the guy excuses himself to visit the washroom and when he returned he over heard his sweetheart telling her friend in swahili "this fool thinks he has alot of money, lets drink him dry. But you gals don't leave me with him coz that's why i brought you, incase he may demands for things. How can I lay with such a guy" The guy then composed himself, rejoined them as they ordered for more and more expensive drinks and bites.
Annoyed by their comments, he left them at the table without clearing the bill. Moments later the waitress brought a bill of N36,000 which the gals could not pay.
Their Phones, Hand bags, and Shoes were taken by the management...
Do you think this guy did the right thing?
Re: What do you think about the guy decision by FXKing2012(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes
Re: What do you think about the guy decision by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
They spoke in swahili but their bills were in naira!
Cool!
Any more foolishly, u went ahead and create a thread out of ur whole fantasy!
u guys ever heard of 'BRAIN_RUPTCY'?
Re: What do you think about the guy decision by Chokolee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
This should be in joke section!!
Re: What do you think about the guy decision by Caseless: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thank God say i nor read am.
Re: What do you think about the guy decision by fitzmayowa: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: They spoke in swahili but their bills were in naira!
Cool!
Any more foolishly, u went ahead and create a thread out of ur whole fantasy!
u guys ever heard of 'BRAIN_RUPTCY'?
Na by force to open thread...na wa for some guys ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / Is It Good For A Man To Get Marriage At A Age Of 18? / Wud U Wish To Marry D Person U Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.