Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (11643 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by kombo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Check out these new tracks from Dbanj off his upcoming album DKM

DOWNLOAD DBanj ft K-Switch - For Example

DOWNLOAD DBANJ FT FALLY IPUPA HERE

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
This is awesome. The song with fally ipupa is a confirmed hit.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by alaoeri: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
The song with fally Ipupa is a certified club banger, introducing little bit of makossa. Dbanj still got lot offer. cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dbanj's "dont tell me nonsense" full version is another hit. Been on replay ever since!

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by manuelzz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
The album is already going viral. The song with fally ipupa dey scatter my brains o. chai!!! see dance naa grin
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by lat4real: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Nice
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Nice melody with the ever sexy french language, but not type of music - can't get jiggy with it...

Burnaboy is still killing afrobeats IMO..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by 50calibre(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Nice beat and style but random and meaningless lyrics
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by herkeym001(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Them try gan ni
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nuzo1(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2013
As much as Fally tried to redeem the song with his ever eccentric voice, the song failed utterly. The song was all over the place.

D'banj, I like you but you need to go back to drawing board and pick out what works for you.

I still don't believe that Don-J must be at the board with you for you to make a good music again.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by airmark(m): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Nuzo':
As much as Fally tried to redeem the song with his ever eccentric voice, the song failed utterly. The song was all over the place.

D'banj, I like you but you need to go back to drawing board and pick out what works for you.

I still don't believe that Don-J must be at the board with you for you to make a good music again.

Peeps like you said worse things about Oliver twist when first released, only to blow globally in your damn faces.

11 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by ajasa4link: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2013
†̥ђe̶̲̥̅ song looks as ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ fally ipupa featured dbanj and not †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ other way round.. Dbanj didn't do much on †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ track,he was just there sha..there į̸̸̨§ nothing extra-ordinary about †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ song.. I Ѡill rate any of burna boy's song above this song. Daz all...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by tellwisdom: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2013
shymexx: Nice melody with the ever sexy french language, but not type of music - can't get jiggy with it...

Burnaboy is still killing afrobeats IMO..

Who is d'banj to you?
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nuzo1(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2013
airmark:

Peeps like you said worse things about Oliver twist when first released, only to blow globally in your damn faces.

I am not a fare weather kind of guy, be it in music or otherwise.

You might wanna refer back to oliver twist thread. The only aspect of it I didn't like was the video. And I still stand by it.

This latest noice chances of blowing will only be based on D'banj's popularity and past glory.

Music sells that way too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by airmark(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Nuzo':

I am not a fare weather kind of guy, be it in music or otherwise.

You might wanna refer back to oliver twist thread. The only aspect of it I didn't like was the video. And I still stand by it.

This latest noice chances of blowing will only be based on D'banj's popularity and past glory.

Music sells that way too. undecided

My guy forget that popularity ish, even on first time i did n't like Oliver twist but later grew on me. I listened once to this song and fell for it.

This was one of several comments on oliver twist when first released :

chuks · 84 weeks ago
All of you shouting that people are hating must be tone deaf!!! All your attempts to defend this organized noise is just laughable, someone even went as far as to say the lyrics are deep. haba! D'banj is supposed to have gone international na. This is way below par. im don fall 9ja hand.

Did nt the same Oliver twist got him international? I went to turkey last year and was amazed at the airplays. Was it his popularity before oliver twist that sells him there?

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Shït, the song with Fally Ipupa is a confirmed tune. I'm not even kidding, I haven't heard something that catchy and sweet in a long while. Fally Ipupa makes French sound so sexy cheesy cheesy

The one with K-Switch is good too. OMG!! this is the return of the true D'Banj, not all that bachelor and cashflow nonsense I was hearing.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by kaze4blues(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2013
Gud one from dbanj.

D song is already on replay mode
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by MrGlobe(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2013
I guess that album cover is the Ajegunle version of Watch the throne. So rusty and unflattering. Am not even gonna waste my time on the song.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by iamfbanj(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Abeg help ask all those idiots ...sister is now what u pple most in party? So d song just comne out u fi sing am offhand ni...so wait and replay am wella u go dy detect say he don abuse wella gan b4 u take nonsense...u wan talk abi I go ask d boys ki won gba oju e
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Carlmax(m): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Carlmax(m): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Now this am loving, but be like fally ipupa ft d'banj not d other way round... Anyways for d'banj mata I don hands up... Cos all d songs wey I no like na dey end up becoming monster hits...I pray his juju still works for dis album... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Whoever made Don’t Tell Me Nonsense's beat must be a leaner.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 31, 2013
iamfbanj: Abeg help ask all those idiots ...sister is now what u pple most in party? So d song just comne out u fi sing am offhand ni...so wait and replay am wella u go dy detect say he don abuse wella gan b4 u take nonsense...u wan talk abi I go ask d boys ki won gba oju e
Charle What language are you speaking?For christ sake this is Easter period your dad has warned you several times about that thing you do take regularly.For your info it almost killed Lil Wayne few weeks ago.You better stop it

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by try69: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Very ordinary songs
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by iamdsam: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2013
DB I rep. Osheeeee
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by tunnlex(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Yeske2(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2013
The song sounded more like Fally Ipupa ft. D'Banj.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by lawizle(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2013
Played dse tracks on home theatre to give d desired effect yet slept off in d process..d'banj abeg leave d stage wen ovation is still loudest..don't wait till we start stoning you tomatoes and purewater na!
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by mikigen(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2013
The song is kinda kul sha, a club banger! But the whole work was done by fally ipupa d'bang didn't sing much as usuall we all shld kw d'bang by nw.notn spectacular but fally killed it.the song is more like an african french song!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel - Duro (Video) / Fast Rising Afro Pop Star Tyler Vybe Drops "Simple" Video / DOWNLOAD: Kabex Ft. Diamond Jimma – Ilekun Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.