Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. (1293 Views)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Growing up and avid for info as to what women want, how to toast,chike, make the happy, have them love me, fall for me etc, I learned so many misleading things.
=================================
I was told that I shouldn't treat a woman nicely lest she take me as a piece of shit.
==========
This notion appears to be quixotic, utopian and flies in the face of reasonableness. It does't chime with what is practically obtainable.
It runs athwart of what I see in real life.
============
I see many happily married couples whose marriages are quintessence of what an ideal marrige should be.
There is one that both the husband and the wife communicate like siblings and adore each other. In fact the wife was giving him a good hair cut yesterday. He doesn't treat her badly yet she loves and adores him and he is in control.
I can't get how a woman will love me when I treat her badly.
Who loves who treats them badly?
============
==============
===============
I was also given the impression that a real man shouldn't engage in house chores as that may emasculate him.
Yet I see plenitude of men that help out and their wives are all thanks for it.
=============
================================
Again, I was given the impression that women don't like nice guys yet I see the opposite on daily basis.
===========
==============

I stand to be controverted though.
There are so many others hence YOU CAN ADD YOURS:

Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
I was told kids av invaded nairaland, but i argued. And hey, i keep seeing incomprehensible threads like this!
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I was told kids av invaded nairaland, but i argued. And hey, i keep seeing incomprehensible threads like this!
I'm sorry, I didn't break it down in such a way that dimwits and dolts like you will understand. My humble apologies for that....

4 Likes

Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Serendipity: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2013
True and interesting.
Most of the things they tell us seems to be happening in Nollywood movies than in real life.

Another is that if a woman calls you 5 times call only twice.
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Serendipity: True and interesting.
Most of the things they tell us seems to be happening in Nollywood movies than in real life.

Thanks for stopping by
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are posting with the moralist point of view. It's not entirely true, and is not always applicable.

You just need to be observant to know when to limit or withdraw that which 'she' has taken for granted. That may jolt her back to reality and perhaps, proper response.
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
fluid26: You are posting with the moralist point of view. It's not entirely true, and is not always applicable.

You just need to be observant to know when to limit or withdraw that which 'she' has taken for granted. That may jolt her back to reality and perhaps, proper response.
Granted, there are always exceptions.
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by chikeorji123(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Saecula hemm hemm pls do u mind if the name above been replace with another name..?may be sexkills is suited..*just passing wondering*..
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Saecula:
I'm sorry, I didn't break it down in such a way that dimwits and dolts like you will understand. My humble apologies for that....
well, it takes a jack to knw a jick! How're u doing mate?
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2013
chikeorji123: Saecula hemm hemm pls do u mind if the name above been replace with another name..?may be sexkills is suited..*just passing wondering*..
Why?
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by LewsTherin: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2013
I have always heard a man connot stick to one woman and will always need "variety". Nairaland has plenty such advocates! But my dad did it, and I'm doing it too.
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by chikeorji123(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Saecula:
Why?

That's name is unique..
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: well, it takes a jack to knw a jick! How're u doing mate?
What?
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Saecula:
Again, I was given the impression that women don't like nice guys yet I see the opposite on daily basis.

Yup.
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
LewsTherin: I have always heard a man connot stick to one woman and will always need "variety". Nairaland has plenty such advocates! But my dad did it, and I'm doing it too.
Yea
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Serendipity: True and interesting.

Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: well, it takes a jack to knw a jick! How're u doing mate?
Re: Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. by Saecula: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Saecula:

(1) (Reply)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii / Am Looking For A Girlfriend / Are You Beautiful Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.