Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,159 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Poultry Farming Business E-book - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming Business E-book (729 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Business E-book by kingtemmi: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2013
The most informative and self explanatory poultry farming business e-book is available for sale.
Re: Poultry Farming Business E-book by kedukc(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2013
ok
Re: Poultry Farming Business E-book by sultangem: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2013
I have 2 comprehensive,self explanatory poulty farming e-book too.I'm ready to give out one for free,the second one for sale.If you are intrested in the free one you can contact me,it is now left for you to decide if you will buy the second.I want to give the first one out as Easter bonus to Nairalanders.send your name and your E-mail address to :08032315716

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money For A Nigerian Agric Business On Kickstarter / Get Acres Of Land For Farming At Affordable Prices / This Is No Way To Begin A New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.