Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? (3973 Views)

My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
wesley80:
@bolded, exactly why you should never be a MOD.
Dont be blinded by sentiments, the OP is right, OMAJE had no right to ban him.
Oh yeah! I should never be a mod if not all you tribal bigots should be languishing in various prisons by now. I will be so so hard on you motherfuckers! fucck! bunch of sicktards tryna start an e -war on this forum. una get luck say the moderators on this forum dey slack. if na me eh...... una own don finish i swear!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by phantom(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
aasog1:

Rossik, like katsumoto and berem, and crazy billyionaire is one of the best thing that ever happened to nairaland politics section. If that guy stop posting, I'm forever off nairaland and will personally beg seun to ban me along with him. Its fine to shut down an insensitive post. Indiscriminate banning messes with people with genuine intention.
are you for real? Funny.i think and believe 100 percent that that thread should have been deleted but not the ban.moderating is not easy but i think the mods have always turned a blind eye to tribalistic threads on this forum and then to start all of a sudden to close a thread cos of tribalism while more deeply rooted tribalistic threads are left leaves a sore taste.frankly. i honestly believe the mods should go all out and ban these threads.threads with such intent are not difficult to spot at all.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by wesley80(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
berem: Oh yeah! I should never be a mod if not all you tribal bigots should be languishing in various prisons by now. I will be so so hard on you motherfuckers! fucck! bunch of sicktards tryna start an e -war on this forum. una get luck say the moderators on this forum dey slack. if na me eh...... una own don finish i swear!

Strange how calling your betters "bigots" seems to make some of you most notable rabid bigots feel better about yourselves. Nwanem I dont indulge or delight in pettiness like you and your ilk. OMAJE had no right to ban ROSSIKE and that's that.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Paschal007: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
I hope this kind of threads from bigots won't intimidate the mods and stop them from discharging their duties properly.

This thread should be locked or deleted and the complainants referred to the complaints thread ASAP!

Yes i've been banned before by 0am4j(guy change name na) quite wrongly so in my opinion. But i won't condone stupidity of the highest order when i see one. cool
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
I hereby authorize the MODs to ban anyone who calls me names. I am Hero in the offline world, for Christ's sake.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by iichidodo: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Oam4je still dey bann me for saying yeriba cowardice while leaving bluetoth, dayokanu and co, when they say 'Igbos or Igbos' to roam freely. No problem. But e get one albino moderator for romance section wey be proper dopemu,e b like say the albinism dey touch im brain. The mangala like to insult guys, dey use them dey shine. If u try cal d woman-wrapper to order,im done ban u. Nairaland is turnin into something else.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Alfamann: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
berem: Oh yeah! I should never be a mod if not all you tribal bigots should be languishing in various prisons by now. I will be so so hard on you motherfuckers! fucck! bunch of sicktards tryna start an e -war on this forum. una get luck say the moderators on this forum dey slack. if na me eh...... una own don finish i swear!

yeah, yeah. whatever. We've heard it all before. Even Afam when he became a mod started doing his dictator nonsense but he's slowing getting tired and conforming to life in a group.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
7842I:

Emmmm, lemmi guess, were you not the same quack that dudped some dudes of their money in the property section about 4 years back?. Shame on you! FYI Lawyer is still looking for you with EFCCcheesy

Me? This my Office Address: 16 Abatan Close, Debojo, Lekki, Lagos I'm here monday to friday. And may God destroy you totally this year if you don't bring the efcc right away. And whoever is it I scammed, may you meet disaster this year if you can't bring out their name and contacts within 24 hours. Oloriburuku useless liar like your devious slandering boss.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eko Ile: The thread really shouldn't have been deleted especially for the weak reason or excuse sited since similar threads like the Awolowo thread are still on the first page with the same tribal venoms and content.

If the reason given was really your concern, then similar threads on the front page or elsewhere on NL should have been deleted too.

This is obviously a selective and partial action on the part of the MOD involved and it makes no sense.

Reinstate the thread and apologize to the OP or delete similar threads on the front page.
See who is talking undecided ***spits***
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by iykmora(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
O' bobs, see tearin and panel-beatin left-right-centre-up and down. What's it wit we humans and d insultin ish. I wil just sit back and enjoy d slam...tahtz all

1 Like

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by jmaine: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I hereby authorize the MODs to ban anyone who calls me names. I am Hero in the offline world, for Christ's sake.

LOL . . . . grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by EkoIle1: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
tomakint:
See who is talking undecided ***spits***

I'm sure you know the feeling is very mutual..
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by 7842I: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
aasog1:

Me? This my Office Address: 16 Abatan Close, Debojo, Lekki, Lagos I'm here monday to friday. And may God destroy you totally this year if you don't bring the efcc right away. And whoever is it I scammed, may you meet disaster this year if you can't bring out their name and contacts within 24 hours. Oloriburuku useless liar like your devious slandering boss.

Only empty heads resort to harmless insults and rants. What did you do to earn a life ban in the propty section as you said?
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Guapo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2013

ma'am ur language is too strong. You are a woman and a prospective mother, pls dnt train our future citizens in this manner.

@OP; tribal warlords are taking over this forum, and it is the duty of d mods to check these excesses. It is not easy to lead as you cant please everyone. I dont think you deserved the ban. I dont think the Mod in question deserves your harsh words.

I decided to air my view on this issue because of the respect I have for u Rosssike. Get back to ur handle. Looking forward to reading more of ur posts.

Peace
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
7842I:

Only empty heads resort to harmless insults and rants. What did you do to earn a life ban in the propty section as you said?

Life ban? Duh. Ooodeeh oshi. Do you know how many professionals that jerk has sent off the property section? You are either his a.ss.kisser or you your posts gets deleted...the few people who showed class and who provide valuable real estate service to nland are considered a business threat and attacked like criminals. Wooo, don't have your time. Like I said, you either provide info of acclaimed victims or go to hell.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Katsumoto: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ OP or Mods

Please amend the title of this thread. It is distasteful to have a thread that is insulting a Mod or poster.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Policewoman(f): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Alfamann: Only a dunce can make another dunce a moderator.
Meaning? undecided
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Alfamann:

yeah, yeah. whatever. We've heard it all before. Even Afam when he became a mod started doing his dictator nonsense but he's slowing getting tired and conforming to life in a group.
how can you compare me with Afam? Afam na Ceremonial moderator na! I need to talk some sense into him. He is falling my hand seriously. I need to give him more balls. dammit!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2013

lol...ki lo n seleyi.

shaki n sebi ora. grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lol @ Desola omoge mewaa grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Desola:

lol...ki lo n seleyi.

shaki n sebi ora. grin
Padi mi ki lon sele, mi o mo pe SAN ni e now, I think I like that grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by wesley80(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Katsumoto: @ OP or Mods

Please amend the title of this thread. It is distasteful to have a thread that is insulting a Mod or poster.
Not when the description is apt.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
tomakint:
Padi mi ki lon sele, mi o month pe SAN ni e now, I think I like that grin

oloriburuku yi tun ti wa mi debi.

1 Like

Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
tomakint:
Padi mi ki lon sele, mi o month pe SAN ni e now, I think I like that grin

Ki lo n sele? Mi o mo pe........

Se Yoruba lo n ko ni? Yoruba is used globally, don't kill it in an attempt to pretend Yoruba, please.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Desola:

lol...ki lo n seleyi.

shaki n sebi ora. grin
Padi mi ki lon sele, mi o mo pe SAN ni e, I think I like that grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ibe ni mo n be o.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
Desola:

oloriburuku yi tun ti wa mi debi.

Ye sepe mo to ri ojo ola e, aanu re lo n se mi padi mi grin
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by nduchucks: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is a reminder to those concerned to cease and desist from bringing in the name ndu_chucks into their love affair or convos. ese pupo
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Ki lo n sele? Mi o mo pe........

Se Yoruba lo n ko ni? Yoruba is used globally, don't kill it in an attempt to pretend Yoruba, please.
undecided Mr Teacher that was a typo, u should know that cool
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Policewoman(f): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
I hate the guts of that OAM4J for banning me twice. But truth be said, the OP started a controversial topic and deserved to have the topic erased in addition to at least a year's ban.
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is a reminder to those concerned to cease and desist from bringing in the name ndu_chucks into their love affair or convos. ese pupo

tomakint shut the eff up!

were asaba!
Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by tomakint: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Desola:

tomakint shut the eff up!

were asaba!
Okunrin buruku yi o kin gbonran!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of A Northern Governor Who Spent N300m In One Hour / Did President Jonathan Say These Words??? / The Organised Scam Called Naptin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.