Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. (1730 Views)

Do You Live In Benin City Then Read This! / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. by omartins(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2013
I just got employ by one of Nigerian leading publishing company,now under six(6) months probation period with a set target of income through me to the company. Where I need you people help is to give me the NAME and ADDRESS of PRIVATE SCHOOL and BOOKSHOP nearer to you in the above area of Lagos state. Its my job to search for this customers and convince them, I have searched and got some but I need as many as possible. My major obstacle is that I'm new to this area and their pay is just 15k per month not enough for bike alone if there is no specific address heading to. I took this job because there is interest on any sales made. please and please I really need your help.
Re: Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. by oduz: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2013
Go to the Ministry of Education & buy the Directory of approved Private Schools,

If you find it too expensive, arrange photocopy (maybe through one of the schools, they all mandatorily have a copy) for a fee

Best of Luck cool
Re: Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. by omartins(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thankz.
Re: Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. by tsardebeau: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hello

I am seeking this sort of marketing job. Can you help with information on what sort of books they are and the price range?
Re: Do You Live In Kola, Alakuko, Amje, Tollgate And Sango. I Need Your Help. by omartins(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
tsardebeau: Hello

I am seeking this sort of marketing job. Can you help with information on what sort of books they are and the price range?
first there must be an insider. I mean an insider guarantor because the first 6month the headquarter will not recognise you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / The Importance Of Alternative Dispute Resolution In Conflict Resolution / How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.