Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,362 members, 7,950,756 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril (1158 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by mrlizo: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
A domestic worker from Gwabalanda suburb in Bulawayo was caught sucking blood from the nose of her employer’s four-year-old child.

The mother revealed that she got a tip-off from her neighbour after she had heard her child screaming in pain at the same time everyday. Sinanzeni Moyo, employed as a baby-sitter, had worked for the woman for two months.

A neighbour came to me one weekend asking about my relationship with Sinanzeni. I told her that she was doing her duties well and the only problem we had was that my daughter was afraid of her,” said the mother of the baby.

The neighbor reportedly informed her that...view picture and read full story @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/03/woman-caught-her-house-help-sucking-blood-from-her-4years-old-daughters-nostrils.html
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by bigt2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
You mean like seriously?

Vampire!!! Run for ur lives!!!!

Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by Saraben(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
2nd to comment..bt d woman is wicked o
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by bigt2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Saraben: 2nd to comment..bt d woman is wicked o
u know what baby? I got banned for a week for 1st to comment!
Maybe i shld give u my space then! wink
dont worry! Oya edit ur post to something meaningful preetie!
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by israel007: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Evil everywhere. Lord guide and protect us
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by Emmyk(m): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Creepy! #goosepimplesAllOverme
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by Mynd44: 2:28am On Apr 01, 2013
Vampires !!!!!
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by greatgod2012(f): 3:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Vampires !!!!!

you just said whats in my mind.............shes a vampire.
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by greatgod2012(f): 3:23am On Apr 01, 2013
I think at this juncture, i will have to recommend that any family that cant do without househelps for one reason or the other, should have CCTV(close circuit TV) installed in their homes, because the rate at which these househelps seem to be wierld and wicked is becoming worrisome, it seems many of them are just wicked without any reason.
However, for those who cant do without them for one reason or the other, make sure they are well catered for, so that when they misbehave and you reacted accordingly, you will be justified.
May God help us all.
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by Mynd44: 3:37am On Apr 01, 2013
greatgod2012:

you just said whats in my mind.............shes a vampire.
But I think Vampires are cool though
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by greatgod2012(f): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
But I think Vampires are cool though

but, the truth is that she sucks blood, abi
Re: Woman Caught Her House Help Sucking Blood From Her 4years-old Daughter’s Nostril by Mynd44: 4:36am On Apr 01, 2013
greatgod2012:

but, the truth is that she sucks blood, abi
That's disgusting

(1) (Reply)

True Story / A Former Nigerian Danfo Driver The Spain Train That Crashed / Nigerian Women Laments The Scarcity Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.