Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,394 members, 7,917,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification (2345 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Help On Business Suggestion / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by Maross(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Good Evening,
please i am into the distribution of biscuits, Pringles, Shortbread and other FMCG. I am presently thinking of incorporating other related products. please if you are into distribution of related products or you work with a manufacturing firm (especially in Ibadan or Lagos), kindly suggest to me products in your area that i can introduce in Benin.
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by APFM(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Have you thought of distributing Potato Chips manufactured here in Nigeria.
they are new and about to start getting distributors for their products
check their website at www.harbinsfood.com
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by Maross(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2013
APFM: Have you thought of distributing Potato Chips manufactured here in Nigeria.
they are new and about to start getting distributors for their products
check their website at www.harbinsfood.com

thanks for your post! i will check the website out immediately. do keep me posted if there is any other info (Email: greatmarvis@yahoo.com). i am grateful.
i welcome more suggestions, info and opinions.
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by iniobong888(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2013
we are into processing and packaging of ground rice flour, it is package with the highest food standard , it has Nafdac no, and has fine packaging that can compete with any international pack. The food can be taken as a subsitute to garri, semovita, wheat, or a anything sallow. If you come on board as a distributor you enjoy a good returns on investment. Rafofoods.com or call for more info 07034706326 thanks
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by iniobong888(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2013
we are into processing and packaging of ground rice flour, it is package with the highest food standard , it has Nafdac no, and has fine packaging that can compete with any international pack. The food can be taken as a subsitute to garri, semovita, wheat, or a anything sallow. If you come on board as a distributor you enjoy a good returns on investment. Rafofoods.com or call for more info 07034706326 thanks.
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by APFM(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2013
Maross:

thanks for your post! i will check the website out immediately. do keep me posted if there is any other info (Email: greatmarvis@yahoo.com). i am grateful.
i welcome more suggestions, info and opinions.

I will surely update you.
Re: Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification by mrsage(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
hello
I will love to introduce Oyinlewa black Soap. it is a brand of soap. It's a new product made with natural ingredients like: Honey, lime, cam wood and shea butter. It is a natural skin care brand duly registered by NAFDAC and produced by Witsoft.
Distributors are wanted nationwide. excellent marketing support available for distributors. Good profit margin.
for more information call: 08024130609 or 08077346282. email: witsoftng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sports (minus Soccer) Betting Tips'+'---season 1 / Arsenal, Chelsea And Manchester United Club Bracelet / Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.