Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? (8339 Views)

The Fake Revenge Stunt That Fooled Nearly Everyone / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Have You Been Fooled Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
I fooled someone. Told her I accidentally sent our "study notes" to the professor.
Girl almost deleted her FB and email account, freaking out like say dem go arrest am.
I got her good.
pls wats ''study notes''

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by SapphireYj: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
My girlfriend 'April Fooled' me by telling me she was pregnant. I almost shit in my pants!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by tolex34(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
History of April 1:April 1 is called FOOL day after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579, he did 105 business in his life time. He lost all his father's assets, & so everyone started calling him as father of d fools. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year bcoz of his
foolishness. He used to read all kind of fake stories Like u r doing now. Its a gr8 idea to fool u in April. See as you serious read am finish =D=))=)) =))
**** chaIiiii ooops akunamatata

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by ojjp: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Table Leg :

What the hell is the meaning of mowing?!
dnt mind d mowing head.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: congrats, u jst made front page
Thanks**** Dancing Azonto wink
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
I got this from a friend:

The first of April came to be called FOOL'S DAY after Steve April.He was born on April 1,1579 to a wealthy American Family.He did 105 businesses in his lifetime but he remained poor.He lost his family's fortune to fraudsters.
Ever­yone started calling him father of fools.He used to believe all kinds of fake stories like the one you reading now...
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Once
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
All Fools Day...

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by GalaxyNoteII: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: pls wats ''study notes''

The notes you study.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by azeezakande: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is how I was fooled

3 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
I wasn't d only dat was fooled 2day bt my entire family,we were fooled by my big sister dat is getin married next wik saturday,she texted every1 dis mawin telin us she has canceled ha wedin becos she found out ha fiance impregnated a lady,i almost cried wen i heard abt it,bt almost cursed ha wen i realise it was an expensive april fool trash!my parents were dumbfounded, wen i remember d luk on their face wen they found it was a foul play,itz was so funi.stupid sis!

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by akahp(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
I wish mine waz. My fada died dis afternoon, bt im no gri wakeup tel us say na April fool
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by PweetiQueensy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
joshua idibia: Nt at all. I offed my fones al 2ru d day. Xo i xcaped it. # bt some mumu ppl go 1 catch me 2moro# #GHOST MODE. Dm no go c me#
. Dnt fink der is anyting Offed... Off is off weda itz present or past tense

4 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Darey00(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
My department mates told me today that our first semester results were pasted 2day. It took a whole lot of investigation b4 i got to knw its d April 1st ish. Lol
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Sike(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
How can a fool be fooled? Ehn? Tell me They dare not
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by hazard1759(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
i sent txt messages invitin pple 2 ma traditional marriage on d 24th april 2013...n guess wot pple,many fell 4 it
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Danykooko: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Almost fell for it buh as a rugged guy that i am, i overcame.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Krisgift(f): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
iyatrustee: na sickness fool me today. Woke up vomiting and very feverish so tey i no fit chop. embarassed
sorry dear,but em...are u sure u're nt em...em... Preggy;-)
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by azzypandes(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
My nawti gf acted again by fooling me,she said she is in lagos and will be going back to sch on wednesday, I was so happy i told her to gimme 30min to dress up and be on ma way to her house,until she reveal to me and say april fool...
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:
I wish mine waz. My fada died dis afternoon, bt im no gri wakeup tel us say na April fool

Aaww!!!! Sorry darlz
May his soul rest in peace
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:
Sorry man.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by femilovemi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
My wife fooled me this morning by saying dele momodu died, said she saw it on d nairaland website. I shldve known better cos she ain't a fan of nairaland anyway. Come and c as I rushed to ma fone to check. As I scrolled down she burst out laughing....... angry
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
This guy was fooled. . . Big time. grin

www.nairaland.com/1243434/omg-ogugua-single-again
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:
Awwww....sorry!!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Paultue: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was on night duty at work, in the morning my boss told me he read from the news that our first lady had passed on... I was numb not knowing what to say. I started thinking and talking about the past presidents and their spouses. Stella, Yar adua, and now patience before I was told it's April fool...

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:

Sorry Bro....May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by AMossley(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
PweetiQueensy: . Dnt fink der is anyting Offed... Off is off weda itz present or past tense
Also,there's nothing like "fink"
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by timjones1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was fooled today.. A female friend of mine called and said her people called saying her mum is critically ill,that she should come back from school and she doesn't have enough airtime to call them back,that I should help her out... gushh.. I sent 400 naira airtime.. lo and behold she called back laughing and shouting April fool.. I didn't saw that one coming.....
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
this morning I was chating wi my friend whom I've missed so very much and haven't seen in a very long time in a concluding service of a convention when he told me that he was transfered to my city with a promotion to hold a post of HOD, that I should help him get a hotel accomodetion and ish as he will be leaving his current city tomorrows' morning, I was so excited and all. Then, he sent me a link to confirm the transfer and promotion....... With joy I opened it and lo and behold it was April fool image, now I thought the April fool was just for the promotion part still believing he was transfered to my city and I'll see him soon untill it was done on me...felt so bad after the chat though.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by olu4life(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:
Realy sorry about that. All izz well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Seeing This News. AU Knew Buhari Is Dead / Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.