Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,804 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1109395 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2016
Electronzeez:
Has winter come ?
not yet, still on its way.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2016
Geist:
not yet, still on its way.

wat will happen b4 yu know winter has come, Snow is falling in d north, the WW r marching, war almost around Got world

Winter has Come
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2016
moski5:

wat will happen b4 yu know winter has come, Snow is falling in d north, the WW r marching, war almost around Got world

Winter has Come
The white walkers haven't breached the wall yet.....A man should have faith in the gods and the men they guide....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
Geist:
We already know Jon will meet daenerys at some point (they just have to meet)

Why do they have to ? To me they don't.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
Gbola5:

The maesters may believe what
they wish. Ask a woods witch if
you would know the truth. The
grey death sleeps, only to wake
again. The child is not clean!

Val to Jon, about Shireen.

So she says, so you say. But you of all should understand how GRRM uses the Unrealiable POV Character... So, are you now implying that Val's word is sacrosanct?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
Gbola5:

Why do they have to ? To me they don't.
Really? You think it's just daenerys who will lead her army against the white walkers? Or you think they can both lead separate army against the white walkers. To me I just I believe the human race has to provide a more united front to stop the white walkers. It seems that both Jon, daenerys and Bran are going to be major players in the war for the dawn. it's difficult not seeing them meet. Plus in the books, In the House of the Undying, Daenerys comes across a vision of Rhaegar saying

He appears to look at Dany then, as if seeing her, and then he adds that "There must be one more," and "The dragon has three heads."
People have speculated here that the dragon with three heads here is daenerys, Jon and tyrion or Bran.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
moski5:

Winter has Come
A deeper, metaphorical sense can also be found in the motto. According to George R.R. Martin, it more generally expresses the sentiment that there are always dark periods in each of our lives, and even if things are good now ("summer"wink, we must always be ready for a dark period when events turn against us ("winter"wink. In this sense, I think winter refers to the long night, the period of always winter, which the nights king carries along where ever he goes. If the nights king had invaded westrous during the summer, he would have brought winter along with him.It's this winter I think the Starks are referring to when they say winter is coming. So white walkers are not yet in westrous, so winter in that sense is not yet in westrous.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2016
Make dem post episode 6 naa... Been refreshing Hdcinemas.in all day long
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
sleemoon:
Make dem post episode 6 naa... Been refreshing Hdcinemas.in all day long

Lolz oga ooo

Chill, na 9pm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
Geist:
Really? You think it's just daenerys who will lead her army against the white walkers? Or you think they can both lead separate army against the white walkers. To me I just I believe the human race has to provide a more united front to stop the white walkers. It seems that both Jon, daenerys and Bran are going to be major players in the war for the dawn. it's difficult not seeing them meet. Plus in the books, In the House of the Undying, Daenerys comes across a vision of Rhaegar saying

He appears to look at Dany then, as if seeing her, and then he adds that "There must be one more," and "The dragon has three heads."
People have speculated here that the dragon with three heads here is daenerys, Jon and tyrion or Bran.

Im so not looking forward to them meeting. I'd rather they meet in battle on opposite sides.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
Gbola5:

Im so not looking forward to them meeting. I'd rather they meet in battle on opposite sides.
that will spell doom for the human race don't you think? Considering the white walkers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
kay9:

So she says, so you say. But you of all should understand how GRRM uses the Unrealiable POV Character... So, are you now implying that Val's word is sacrosanct?

Maybe, maybe not. The fact is there is no known cure, the disease can only be stayed for a time, even cutting of infected parts is not effective. I don't think a cure would be coming around anytime soon. It would be too convenient.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
I cant just understand how the iron borns can be so stupid and lawless. Someone kills your king, openly admits it, and no one thinks he should pay for his crimes. Not to mention that his plan of seduction by fleet is just laughable

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2016
Gmajor:
I cant just understand how the iron borns can be so stupid and lawless. Someone kills your king, openly admits it, and no one thinks he should pay for his crimes. Not to mention that his plan of seduction by fleet is just laughable
His plan aint bad except d part dat he'll give his cork to dany

About killing the king
No1 really liked him, so they weren't bothered

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
So hodor is now officially a white walker.
Somethings will happen in our present that only in the future we will understand why it happened.

are they trying to say that our future can determine our present?

that's crazy.

gj22, encryptjay, you guys rock.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
Nicolars:

Lolz oga ooo
Chill, na 9pm
I knw... Thinking dere myt be a leak somewhere somehow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Any leaks yet?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oloyedayo(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
what is on the show tonight?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
Nicolars:

His plan aint bad except d part dat he'll give his cork to dany

About killing the king
No1 really liked him, so they weren't bothered
Giving her his cork his a big part of his plan. I don't think the ironborn or euron himself would be happy building ships for dany if they didn't think somehow there king would be calling the one calling the shots. Eurons plan is plain dumb most especially if you consider the way Danny dealt with the dothraki drogos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
blackjack21:
So hodor is now officially a white walker.
Somethings will happen in our present that only in the future we will understand why it happened.

are they trying to say that our future can determine our present?

that's crazy.

gj22, encryptjay, you guys rock.
Anytime bro

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
Geist:
Giving her his cork his a big part of his plan. I don't think the ironborn or euron himself would be happy building ships for dany if they didn't think somehow there king would be calling the one calling the shots. Eurons plan is plain dumb most especially if you consider the way Danny dealt with the dothraki drogos.

Its plain dumb without the dragon binder horn, or Victarion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
Nicolars:

Lolz oga ooo

Chill, na 9pm
Did u say 9pm...Where pls??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
While we await tonight's issue, i found this on Facebook.... I'm definitely not forgetting in a hurry how this is all Bran's fault grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Place Ghost under protective custody.

Yay or Nay? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 7:26am On May 30, 2016
A girl has a NAME.. Arya and Needle are back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 7:43am On May 30, 2016
Tommen weak asss making one wish Joffrey is still king... Tommen neee some new set of balls btw his leg.. WTF...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2016
Darn! That speech made me want to pick up a sword and fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2016
Boooooo boring 6

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2016
YoungForever:
Tommen weak asss making one wish Joffrey is still king... Tommen neee some new set of balls btw his leg.. WTF...

I prefer Tommen really, he's trying to learn.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2016
newguy1:
Boooooo boring 6
You can say that again.
Look at that scene where Dany ran into a corner and all of a sudden appears on Drogon's back, common that was so unimpressive.
The only thing that keeps my interest in this series are the Starks, the night king and of recently Blackfish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.