Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1109334 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
newguy1:
y r u hating on his dad he did not castrate him all he did was send him to the night watch to toughen up. What of tyrell lannister than from birth have Been wishing tyrion dead. Even after he acknowledge his brilliancy

He didn't send him to the watch to toughen him. He literally did it to disown him so that he will have no claim as heir. He is a horrible person and father. Plain and simple.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
jonsnow92:
I dont know why i think it serves Jamie right..Since He lost his Arm Jamie has been terrible in his scenes,even his dialogues are terrible..Anyway Brieene was sent to the River lands to the army of the black fish to win the North..Walder Frey wants to capture the same River lands..Jamie has been sent to capture the same Riverlands..The Riverlands would be a really interesting scene to watch really..All depending on the Blackfish though
Meanwhile Jamie would meet Brieene again at the Riverlands
Episode 6 was only a build up to major killings and interesting scenes in the forthcoming episode but it was boring abeg way too boring

The character has changed a lot. He is no longer the evil person we used to know.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Vickyydera:
Am I the only one who felt so much pity and emotion when Bran and that girl were stuck in the woods before bran uncle came to rescue them? especially when she was crying. Bran putting people into emotional torture since 1756.

I smell an iota of romance between bran and the girl.

Dany is annoying me,she is just sounding like a dictator, I wont be surprise if she ends up like her father the mad king. I can't wait for her to go to Westerios and get her self killed.

I hate Sam father. stupiid man.
A girl has proven to be weak. The best thing is for her to leave that place cos she doesn't have the balls to kill.
Queen Margery is a trickster, I just found out.

Dany will be the ultimate villain in #GOT. My guess is that she will become the mad queen burning people like her pops. Then the humans and white walkers will unite to end her as a threat.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2016
I get where Lord Tarly is coming from, in the books he's regarded as one of the greatest commanders of all time. The only person who won a battle during Robert rebellion (Tarly was team Mad King). The family is famous for their military activities. Also, he banished Sam to the Nights watch and what did Sam do? Remain Fat( upon all the hardship haba smiley ) and then broke his vow by having a family (yes I know they're adopted). To his eyes Sam has no honour. We saw in Season1 episode 1 when Lord Stark beheaded that guy that fled the Nights Watch upon the fact he saw White Walkers. Sam would have desecrated the Tarly name. IMO the best solution would have been to leave Sam as heir and let his brother Dickon command the military as his bannerman (a recipe for disaster/betrayal). PS. Sam moms is from House Florent, She's cousins to Stannis Baratheons wife. Making King Tommen, Cersei, the Tyrells etc. his In-laws. *Whew* make I go rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
djlaqua91:

Dany will be the ultimate villain in #GOT. My guess is that she will become the mad queen burning people like her pops. Then the humans and white walkers will unite to end her as a threat.
C'mon humans and white walkers unite....not in GOT world bro....Who will do d dialogue....Mr liar Mohammed??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
siempere:
C'mon humans and white walkers unite....not in GOT world bro....Who will do d dialogue....Mr liar Mohammed??

Its happend before. When the Children of the Forest where faced with a bigger threat, they united with man to fight the WW. Lol leave Lai muhammad from this. If na GOT he would be Walder Frey
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
gj22:

The character has changed a lot. He is no longer the evil person we used to know.

Jaime was never evil really. He was just confused all this while.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
djlaqua91:
I get where Lord Tarly is coming from, in the books he's regarded as one of the greatest fighters of all time. The only person who won a war during Robert rebellion (Tarly was team Mad King). The family is famous for their military activities. Also, he banished Sam to the Nights watch and what did Sam do? Remain Fat( upon all the hardship haba smiley ) and then broke his vow by having a family (yes I know they're adopted). To his eyes Sam has no honour. We saw in Season1 episode 1 when Lord Stark beheaded that guy that fled the Nights Watch upon the fact he saw White Walkers. Sam would have desecrated the Tarly name. IMO the best solution would have been to leave Sam as heir and let his brother Dickon command the military as his bannerman (a recipe for disaster/betrayal). PS. Sam moms is from House Florent, She's sister to Stannis Baratheons wife. Making King Tommen, Cersei, the Tyrells etc. his In-laws. *Whew* make I go rest.

He won a battle, not a war. He is a great commander not a fighter. She's cousins with Selyse not sisters. But your right about the Tarlys, for a house with words "First in Battle", Sam was a disappointment. P.S i'm not saying Randyll is in the right.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Gbola5:

He won a battle, not a war. He is a great commander not a fighter. She's cousins with Selyse not sisters. But your right about the Tarlys, for a house with words "First in Battle", Sam was a disappointment. P.S i'm not saying Randyll is in the right.

Thanks man I've edited it so as not to lead others astray. What is dead may never die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
newguy1:
y r u hating on his dad he did not castrate him all he did was send him to the night watch to toughen up. What of tyrell lannister than from birth have Been wishing tyrion dead. Even after he acknowledge his brilliancy

Point of correction, there's no "Tyrell Lannister" in game of thrones. It is Tywin Lannister.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Meanwhile at Ikea (for those who don't know, Ikea is one of the largest store in the world for furnitures and home appliances)

A door holder (a Hodor)

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Geist:
Gendry is dead and the only way a bastard can be legitimized is if the father does that or if another legitimate heir wills his rights to the bastard. The way it is now, non of that can happen with any of Roberts bastards.

Dude, get your facts right; if you are not sure, say so and others can help you check - or better still don't even say it all. angry Arguing for arguments sake is just bad manners, please.

1. Gendry was smuggled out of prison, set on a boat, and set free by Ser Davos in the last episode of Season 3 (Mhysa). Unless you have watched an special episode somewhere where he was confirmed dead....

2. In Westoros, ONLY Royalty can legitimize a bastard/baseborn, emphasis on legitimize. The father/parent (who MUST be high-born by the way i.e of noble-birth) MAY make the request to the King/Queen, but the King/Queen can choose to refuse (OR legitimize someone else entirely if the Lord is dead and didn't establish who succeeds him). However, whatever the case, it only becomes recognized AFTER the King/Queen puts a seal to it.

- The Crown (King Tommen) legitimized Ramsay Snow after he delivered Moat Cailin (although I'm still not sure if his father Roose Bolton made the request or not).

- Case 2: King Stannis offering to legitimize Jon Snow when it seemed all the male Starks where dead (Note that there was STILL a female Stark - Sansa).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Santino1:

Point of correction, there's no "Tyrell Lannister" in game of thrones. It is Tywin Lannister.
come on u get ma point u don't think i have to commit all the characters name to memory.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
newguy1:
come on u get ma point u don't think i have to commit all the characters name to memory.

I do. I only pointed it out when you made the same mistake twice.

Enjoy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lilEmir3(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
People underestimate ramsey & Mother of dragons all d time...wont b suprised if Ramsey end up killin John snow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
lilEmir3:
People underestimate ramsey & Mother of dragons all d time...wont b suprised if Ramsey end up killin John snow
If this should ever happen, I will personally sue the producers to ICC!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
cool

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Endy10:

I wanted to reply to your post with a well constructed argument, but i know it will do little to appease you. I gather from your posts you have a fiery hatred for the Targaryens( maybe that's why you are so anti-Dany).
Everybody have their own opinion and interpretation of the books or series, and I've seen you're very rigid when it comes to yours. So I'll let this one slide off and enjoy that beautiful woman that is the Dragon Queen.

You dany fans r intriguing
Pointing out her Xter flaws don't mean we hate her Eg I love Ned n his son Rob but dey died like fools pardon d word cause dey were not designed to play d game of thrones
Dani has an edge because of her advisors, people willing to go lengths 4 ha n quiathe
Asides she's like GMB who means good Buh at every turn makes things worse n spills innocent blood
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
joshuamoses101:
hi guys I just started watching this movie and I Kidda like it,i just finished watching season 5 but before I go on I did like to know if JOHN snow came back to life.

You'd love d books I suggest you read em
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What about Tyrion? Is he a physical hero.Is there anyone more worthy of Casterly Rock than him? When Mance Rayder attacked Castle Black, Samwell rose to the occasion while Lords like Janos Slynt (former commander of the City Watch by the way) cowered in fear. When it comes down to it, Hornhill would not get a better heir than Samwell Tarly.

its pretty unfortunate how Tyrion was presented in d show At least dey showed us he led d van in d war of blackwater

There's no comparison btw Tyrion n Sam save 4 weight n height
NB Tyrion has even read more than Sam
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What do you know about Dickon?Ever heard of Doran Martell?

Don't remember Dickon n Doran is no Sam

"its the grass that hides the snake"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What do you know about Dickon?Ever heard of Doran Martell?

Don't remember Dickon n Doran is no Sam

"its the grass that hides the snake
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Geist(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
kay9:

Dude, get your facts right; if you are not sure, say so and others can help you check - or better still don't even say it all. angry Arguing for arguments sake is just bad manners, please.

1. Gendry was smuggled out of prison, set on a boat, and set free by Ser Davos in the last episode of Season 3 (Mhysa). Unless you have watched an special episode somewhere where he was confirmed dead....

2. In Westoros, ONLY Royalty can legitimize a bastard/baseborn, emphasis on legitimize. The father/parent (who MUST be high-born by the way i.e of noble-birth) MAY make the request to the King/Queen, but the King/Queen can choose to refuse (OR legitimize someone else entirely if the Lord is dead and didn't establish who succeeds him). However, whatever the case, it only becomes recognized AFTER the King/Queen puts a seal to it.

- The Crown (King Tommen) legitimized Ramsay Snow after he delivered Moat Cailin (although I'm still not sure if his father Roose Bolton made the request or not).

- Case 2: King Stannis offering to legitimize Jon Snow when it seemed all the male Starks where dead (Note that there was STILL a female Stark - Sansa).
Lol, you're right. Happy now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
While we all await the next episode of G.O.T..lets answer this question.i know its gonna b tough picking one though
Whats your number one game of throne moment,That moment that when you watch it you can repeat virtually everyword in d scene.That moment you can watch over and over again.....What's that moment,You can pick anyone from season 1-/season 6
Mine is the Power is Power scene..For me that dialogue between litttle finger and Cersei was crazy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
moski5:

its pretty unfortunate how Tyrion was presented in d show At least dey showed us he led d van in d war of blackwater

There's no comparison btw Tyrion n Sam save 4 weight n height
NB Tyrion has even read more than Sam
Tyrion is way older than Sam and that's why he appears to be more read, Sam is going to Oldtown where the largest library in the world is, Tyrion will be taking lessons from him by the time he returns. Sam has shown his bravery by killing a Whitewalker and a Thenn, Jon Snow is the only other person in the world that can make this claim. No matter how talented a person is, a little prodding is often required to develop and hone those talents. Tywin Lannister did not like his son, but he acknowledged the Lannister name that he possessed and gave him the treatment that is due all highborn sons. He even started a war when he was kidnapped. Tyrion could not even approach a woman until Jaime staged a rape scene with a harlot. We all need a little encouragement...Samwell did not get any of this. Jon Snow came into his life and you can see how he has changed. He has even defied his father and stolen Heartsbane......Samwell Tarly the Slayer anyday, anytime, anywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
jonsnow92:
While we all await the next episode of G.O.T..lets answer this question.i know its gonna b tough picking one though
Whats your number one game of throne moment,That moment that when you watch it you can repeat virtually everyword in d scene.That moment you can watch over and over again.....What's that moment,You can pick anyone from season 1-/season 6
Tyrion's trial...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Tyrion's trial...
I didnt do it,I didnt kill Jeoffrey but i wish i had
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Youngpo413: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Santino1:

the father of all the lannisters...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
newguy1:
i don't blame his dad all he wants his that his first son show some manly attribute which is quite understandable i doubt any high born won't want that of their first son.

His brutality was just too much . . . . Damn it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chiscomax(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done,
the Dornishman's taken my life,
But what does it matter, for all men must die,
and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"

-Bronn

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
The show and the book have diverged. Let's not keep mixing them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chiscomax(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
r/gameofthronesTV5
[S5E6] The Dornishman's Wife (Full Lyrics) - It really is all about the ending.
u/nuke_dukeray380d, 17h
The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun,

and her kisses were warmer than spring.

But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel,

and its kiss was a terrible thing.

The Dornishman's wife would sing as she bathed,

in a voice that was sweet as a peach,

But the Dornishman's blade had a song of its own,

and a bite sharp and cold as a leech.

As he lay on the ground with the darkness around,

and the taste of his blood on his tongue,

His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer,

and he smiled and he laughed and he sung,

"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done,

the Dornishman's taken my life,

But what does it matter, for all men must die,

and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.