Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1140151 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
if I'm on life support & they don't have dstv in the hospital ..... I'll unplug myself & walk back home to watch GoT .

You seen the trailer for the episode 5?
Looooooool...!!!!grin..
this ur comment weak me..cheesy.
I ain't gon b recovering anytime soon ...y Wld u care abt true love den..grin.. U've found it in GOT!!..
Jst watched d trailer...
Laaaawwd!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
fiyah:

Lol... The Dany getting pregnant completely cracked me up

But I can't help thinking little finger has little or nothing to benefit from silencing Bran. He would just get himself in deeper trouble by doing so. The creepy smirk on his face while he watched Arya fight Brienne n the negative reaction from Sansa suggests he obviously is observing the easiest prey among the siblings. The one foolish enough to fall for his manipulative and foxy tactics
unfortunately for littlefinger this time, there's no weak link among the siblings for him to exploit and therein lies his doom! Unless he cuts out and runs for his life as 3 out of the 4 of them can kill him whenever they choose to
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
sevantex:

The NK will kill one of the dragons and raise him up, i wonder if the dragon will spit ice by then instead of fire, hehehe
Lol.. wait!! he u suppose he gon murder a dragon?..grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

Lol.. wait!! he u suppose he gon murder a dragon?..grin..

Viserion according to d spoiler I saw.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
BraniacX:
unfortunately for littlefinger this time, there's no weak link among the siblings for him to exploit and therein lies his doom! Unless he cuts out and runs for his life as 3 out of the 4 of them can kill him whenever they choose to
I think you mean 4 out of 4.
I imagine you're referring to Sansa as the weak link...... But she's lady stark now....... She might not be able to kill him herself but she sure as hell can make her lackeys take his head off.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I just did again.
it is true,though not very obvious and we don't even know if it is all memories a few in the form of dreams and some flashbacks.
When you wear the face you become the person in exactly everything but agenda! What i don't know for sure is if the knowledge lingers permanently after you take the face of
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:

As in he's no more his Stark self whose hobby then was climbing d abandoned towar of winterfel. D power of d 3 eye raven as suppress his normal social life nd thinking. All his thinking now z how to see what has happened thousands nd hundreds years ago.
Aight.. yeah.. .His consciousness is bn overwritten by the 3eyed Raven.. grin..

tot u meant he somehow died n returned as d 3eyed Raven ...

Cos wen Meera said “ u died in dt cave ”..
me got a bit confounded ..grin..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gbola5:

Why would the Golden Company support Cersei ? They're a sellsword company made up of exiles who will fight for the side that provides them the most immunity. Not to mention, they are Targ loyalists.
it is not yet established on the show that the golden company are targ loyalists
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

Looooooool...!!!!grin..
this ur comment weak me..cheesy.
I ain't gon b recovering anytime soon ...y Wld u care abt true love den..grin.. U've found it in GOT!!..
Jst watched d trailer...
Laaaawwd!!! grin
GoT is love,bruh.
Jon up close and personal with drogon! grin
That scene is gonna be lit.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Targaryen loyalists?
They definitely knew of Dany's presence in essos but none of them lifted a finger to aid her in any way, not one.... Save for maybe Jorah who had left them prior to meeting Dany.
Cersei has the gold and support of the iron bank now, so i think hiring the golden company will be her next move.

Ok, i admit, i would have called them Blackfyre Loyalists, but that wasn't established on the show, the next best thing is Targ Loyalists. They still are sellswords however, and will only fight for a reward.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Targaryen loyalists?
They definitely knew of Dany's presence in essos but none of them lifted a finger to aid her in any way, not one.... Save for maybe Jorah who had left them prior to meeting Dany.
Cersei has the gold and support of the iron bank now, so i think hiring the golden company will be her next move.
Danny has to reach out to them first
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
damn right!
I keep imagining the day the wall comes down and the NK gently strolls through....... Unmounts, looks Cersei in the eye(I don't care how she gets there) and goes...
LMAO ..Bruh u Sth else entirely man!! cheesy..

Cersie gon b like “Wateva stands in our way, we will defeat it ”..

she b Joking!!! grin..

wen NK n his goons land she gon av to find a new Mantra !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
simi4me:

it was a sight to behold.
Preach!!! I Kip pulling my vdeoplayer bak at Dt moment ..grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:

Yea tnkx season 4 episode 5
yeah There u go.grin..

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yonce:

Yes. But how much poison will it take to bring down a full grown monster?

I couldn't say. But i think an arrow laced with enough poison would do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yonce:

Bran is just a sweet summer child. He might be a perv, but he's still a child. cheesy
Or maybe you enjoy being perved cheesy admit it! We aren't judging you grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yonce:

I genuinely fear for my Queen. . . . .but I don't believe she's used up all her tricks.
I admire ur resolve..grin..
Believing in a loosing cause is admirable..grin..
Wateva helps u sleep at night eh?.. grin..

the NK is coming to ruin dt too..!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Danny has to reach out to them first
yeah, well..... I think it all but confirms that the golden company wasn't established by a Targaryen bastard in the show.....hence why there is no connection between Dany and the mercs during all her time in essos...... Hell, viserys would've reached out if it were so...... That dude_masturbates to mental images of himself on the iron throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gbola5:

The Maesters killed the last Targeryen dragons the last time around. They might have gained any knowledge about dragons from then. Dorne also managed to kill a dragon. Dragonslaying is not new. Poison would have worked for Qyburn.
the mob killed the dragons chained down in the dragonspit, where was it actually stated that it was the maesters? And on dorne feat, I haven't read that up, the rhoynar did bring down three at some time but that required concerted effort with a disproportionate loss of manpower, manpower the lannisters can't spare
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gbola5:

Ok, i admit, i would have called them Blackfyre Loyalists, but that wasn't established on the show, the next best thing is Targ Loyalists. They still are sellswords however, and will only fight for a reward.
Exactly.
And right now, Cersei has got the moolah.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
BraniacX:

The act of locking the thread when no forum rules were broken is undemocratic! You permit it today, you create a dictator tomorrow! I am okay with the thread being locked................if the decision to lock it has consensus undecided lack of consensus implies dictatorship and that is never acceptable
True dt!!!
Shown us countless times he cares not for such tins as democracy or consensus..grin..
.. Let it lie bruh..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

she b Joking!!! grin..

Who no know no go know.
You can't kill that which is already dead.
totally serious question: Does anyone know if Ed Sheeran and his friends got back from the Riverlands in time to be barbecued by dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yonce:

A weird little man from the Fingers who has he's heart set on fingering Sansa (the way he did her aunt) in the throne room in King's Landing. His dream is however getting farther away from him now he's realized the entire Stark family tree is out to royally fùck him up. undecided
LF :a little man from the fingers who has the heart n mettle to achieve enormous wealth n power despite coming from a completely unknown family n land.. grin

of course u choose to espouse only his evil deeds yl 4getin there r so many impressive Tins Abt him ..
Yonce dts OJORO!! n
we will not take it !!!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
what a sight to behold. it was glorious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

she b Joking!!! grin..

Who no know no go know.
You can't kill that which is already dead. grin
totally serious question: Does anyone know if Ed Sheeran and his friends got back from the Riverlands in time to be barbecued by dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
asked d same question on d other Thread.. can't seem to remember getting an ansa..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:

Viserion according to d spoiler I saw.
I mean hw u suppose he gon go Abt murdering a dragon.. ?..grin..
wit his little ice dagger?..grin..
He'll b vapour by d tym d dragon unleashes an inferno!! grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

asked d same question on d other Thread.. can't seem to remember getting an ansa..grin..
I certainly hope he is.
That guy does not belong on a GoT set.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
GoT is love,bruh. Jon up close and personal with drogon! grin That scene is gonna be lit.
Damn!! Nw our wait continues.. cheesy Dany has gone Berserk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gbola5:

I couldn't say. But i think an arrow laced with enough poison would do.

Can Bran warg into a dragon? That'd be beyond awesome
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
BraniacX:
the mob killed the dragons chained down in the dragonspit, where was it actually stated that it was the maesters? And on dorne feat, I haven't read that up, the rhoynar did bring down three at some time but that required concerted effort with a disproportionate loss of manpower, manpower the lannisters can't spare

“Wild tales and rumors followed about the
deaths of the dragons: that some were
hewn down by men, others by the Shepherd,
others by the Warrior himself. Whatever the
truth, five dragons died that bloody night
as the mobs broke into the huge dome and
found the dragons chained, and people
perished in droves. Half the dragons that
began the Dance were already dead, and
the war was not yet over. Rhaenyra fled the
city shortly after.” - The World of Ice and Fire

“If I tell you, they may need to kill you too.”
Marywn smiled a ghastly smile, the juice of
the sourleaf running red between his teeth.
“Who do you think killed all the dragons
the last time around? Gallant dragonslayers
armed with swords?” He spat. “The world
the Citadel is building has no place in it for
sorcery or prophecy or glass candles, much
less for dragons. Ask yourself why Aemon
Targaryen was allowed to waste his life
upon the Wall, when by rights he should
have been raised to archmaester. His blood
was why. He could not be trusted. No more
than I can.” - Archmaeser Marwyn to Sam.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Or maybe you enjoy being perved cheesy admit it! We aren't judging you grin

Perved by Bran? Ew embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.