Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,717 members, 7,965,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1136489 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Jamie's horse is probably suya now
we call it. tinko here in Nigeria if i remember correctly cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
All I want is a scene of Sansa fvcking Little finger...Thank you Mr Driector...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
senatordave1:
I have watched the episode four battle scene severally.its clear that the dothrakis and lannister armies are overrated.the north,dorne and the vale should have the best soldiers.but,the dothrakis overhyped.dany's dragon more or less did the damage.the dothrakis would not have won without the dragon od if they won,it would have been a phyrric/marginal victory.a northern army under ramsay or robb would have humiliated the dothraks.when the dothraks were attacking,their battle howlings alerted the lannister/reach forces who quickly formed a defensive position with their shield reminiscent of the great roman army.the dothrakis broke the lines suffering heavy losses and also inflicting heavy losses.this reveals some weaknesses of southern westerosi armies.they should always have a ready cavalry force behind the infantry lines to engage any rampaging cavalry force that breaks through infantry lines.they should have outriders,spies,reconnaisance and scouts who are on the lookout for the movements of enemy forces and alert them beforehand inorder to prevent ambush and firebrigade approach.they should also have aggressive and more archers within the infantry defence lines who should aim at will at attacking cavalry even before they are within range.they can also build ditches,insert booby traps to slow down the enemy.the should have had a reserve force lie in wait secretly to be used at the last minute.
Those manning the anti dragon weapons should always be alert and ready.i believe the unsullied and the second sons are dany's best force and not the uncivilized and barbaric dothrakis with their gungho/kamikaze tactics.cersei like her father may lose most battles and win the war.if jaime had succeeded in klling dany,it would have ended the war.the lannister forces have a lot to do.up jon stark.

Many of your summations are correct but some are wrong too, like digging ditches, they were on the match and undisciplined so no battle line was drawn therefore no need for digging ditches as this was basically an ambush, something that wouldn't have happened to robb starks army with their platoon of outriders led by the experienced brynden tully the blackfish

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I am here again o. grin

I was going through some old GOT scene and a question poped up.

How come dany and Sansa aren't pregnant after being raped by khal drogo and Ramsey?

Sansa most especially should be pregnant by now and carrying Ramsey's baby. Something doesn't add up.
she will get pregnant when you're hired as one of their scriptwriters cheesy
Sansa stalker! grin abi you think say we no know your love interest in her? wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
I'm hearing we'd see what Rheagar Targeryan looks like, Courtsey of bran..

Alley ooop!!
You there yonce?
You might get to see your idol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Is lady brienne of tarth ugly? People are saying she's ugly but mayb i dont have eyes to see or rate her ugliness.

In real life she's beautiful, its make up that makes her look ugly, maybe we should call hers make down cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nicolars:
nice observation

I pity meera too.... Just one kiss,bran cannot give.....

He could have even pretended to be like greyworm,just for a minute.... Mtchew... Stupid boy lipsrsealed
As if just one kiss will take away his power... That guy is stupid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Na my mentor be that.
A solid 50+ episodes spent getting invested in the GoT with numerous players, Varys, Littlefinger et al. ..... .... The guy makes ONE! appearance and i'm just like
"Your grace! Teach me"

Now I honestly don't even care who sits on the iron throne in the end.

GOT blew my mind, I didn't regret every penny I spent download every episode, one show that you will watch and you can't predict what will happen next even after watching Trailer to the next episode

I don't care who sits on the Iron Throne again too, it might even be Gendry sef.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
PreacherX:
As if just one kiss will take away his power... That guy is stupid!
kiss self is too small... A greyworm is what that darling deserves
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
BraniacX:

Many of your summations are correct but some are wrong too, like digging ditches, they were on the match and undisciplined so no battle line was drawn therefore no need for digging ditches as this was basically an ambush, something that wouldn't have happened to robb starks army with their platoon of outriders led by the experienced brynen tully the blackfish

Aye, but they had Randyll Tarly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gmajor:

I wasn't talking about Sansa.
I was talking about Danny obviously. Did you not mention her in your last comment?
You said that she has a miscarriage, well she didn't.
She had a son
oh.. Danny didn't o, she only had miscarriage, when they said she delivered, they were referring to the Dragon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nicolars:
good is an understatement bro
grin My Bad!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Really?!!!!!!
I've always wanted to see how that niggah looked like.
I gotta go check and see who they cast for the role.
cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nicolars:
kiss self is too small... A greyworm is what that darling deserves
You're damn right, she would be dead by now if not for her!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
BraniacX:
she will get pregnant when you're hired as one of their scriptwriters cheesy
Sansa stalker! grin abi you think say we no know your love interest in her? wink

I know you will show face cheesy

If i was one of dem script writers, she will be dead already. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
PreacherX:
oh.. Danny didn't o, she only had miscarriage, when they said she delivered, they were referring to the Dragon
She gave birth to a horrible deformed monstrous still born.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Greyworm wey don join bad gang! grin
Greyworm na sharpshooter now..... E no dey dull.
Now all Bran does is creep the fuck_out of people.

Maybe next up is theon......
'I saw you that night getting your_dick cut off by Ramsay.....

Lwkmd!
If i was the 3-eyed raven, i would do worse
Do you know what it means to know all you guys shady deals, secrets you thought no one else would know
I have seen just a few things getting LF on the edge.... He's like always a step ahead
When bryan said chaos is a ladder...... He was shocked.... Now he knows the boy is trouble
Bryan plays the role well, he doesn't talk much
Just drop a punchline.... You do the maths
And he got no emotions again
Whatever is in his head is enough to make one go crazy
He knows too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vanquay:
All I want is a scene of Sansa fvcking Little finger...Thank you Mr Director...
it's gonna be way too weird for anyone to enjoy......
They should probably just give her a girlfriend and be done with it.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
BraniacX:

You there yonce?
You might get to see your idol

I hope his hair is the color of clouds and soft like cotton candy and his eyes. . . .lilac. ♡♡

I need someone who looks like Orlando Bloom in LOTR.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Your obsession with Sansa Stark is astonishing. Yes, you hate her. . . . take your ish to GRRM grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vanquay:
All I want is a scene of Sansa fvcking Little finger...Thank you Mr Driector...

Lol, it will never happen
She's Lady Stark now.... According to arya grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nicolars:
nice observation

I pity meera too.... Just one kiss,bran cannot give.....

He could have even pretended to be like greyworm,just for a minute.... Mtchew... Stupid boy lipsrsealed

Meera has joined Ser Jorah in the friendzone smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stegomiah:

Lwkmd!
If i was the 3-eyed raven, i would do worse
Do you know what it means to know all you guys shady deals, secrets you thought no one else would know
I have seen just a few things getting LF on the edge.... He's like always a step ahead
When bryan said chaos is a ladder...... He was shocked.... Now he knows the boy is trouble
Bryan plays the role well, he doesn't talk much
Just drop a punchline.... You do the maths
And he got no emotions again
Whatever is in his head is enough to make one go crazy
He knows too much
for all of Brian's weirdness since he got back, freaking Baelish out made it worth it.
At the very least that will make him dial back on the creepy uncle vibe he's been following Sansa around with.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
PreacherX:

GOT blew my mind, I didn't regret every penny I spent download every episode, one show that you will watch and you can't predict what will happen next even after watching Trailer to the next episode

I don't care who sits on the Iron Throne again too, it might even be Gendry sef.

The Iron throne is of little importance now
There is a greater threat
The Army of the dead

Now i do have a question
The army of the dead are headed north right?
We all know the North is the coldest part
Hence, winter is here blah blah blah

Now why should danny help John and the north thus leaving her main priority if the night king is of a greater threat to the North?

Number 2, can the army of the dead migrate south cos is seems they are white walkers for a reason....[snowy conditions/ where winter is at it's peak]
Hence why we didn't see bran and the night king in season 6

If their operation is just limited to the north.... It shouldn't affect the battle of the queens..... [2:1 in cerseis favor]
Danny should just give jon the dragon glass he came for since he's the king of the north and won't bend da knee grin....
The north should face it's problem

In summary, i guess i'm asking why is the army of the dead a threat to all and not just the north?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gmajor:

She gave birth to a horrible deformed monstrous still born.
Really? Have you been reading the books? I can't remember that ? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gbola5:

Aye, but they had Randyll Tarly.

A randyll tarly that wasn't actually in charge
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

so that she will spend quality time with you in your oza rum abi cheesy

We know your motive!

We heard that's what you've been doing with sibel
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yonce:

I hope his hair is the color of clouds and soft like cotton candy and his eyes. . . .lilac. ♡♡

I need someone who looks like Orlando Bloom in LOTR.

Bloody fangirl grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
BraniacX:
so that she will spend quality time with you in your oza rum abi cheesy

We know your motive!

We heard that's what you've been doing with sibel
Lol, you are the sansa fanboy.. Am sure that must have been your fantasy and desire. Chia.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stegomiah:

The Iron throne is of little importance now
There is a greater threat
The Army of the dead

Now i do have a question
The army of the dead are headed north right?
We all know the North is the coldest part
Hence, winter is here blah blah blah

Now why should danny help John and the north thus leaving her main priority if the night king is of a greater threat to the North?

Number 2, can the army of the dead migrate south cos is seems they are white walkers for a reason....[snowy conditions/ where winter is at it's peak]
Hence why we didn't see bran and the night king in season 6

If their operation is just limited to the north.... It shouldn't affect the battle of the queens..... [2:1 in cerseis favor]
Danny should just give jon the dragon glass he came for since he's the king of the north and won't bend da knee grin....
The north should face it's problem

In summary, i guess i'm asking why is the army of the dead a threat to all and not just the north?
The Army of the Dead can't go beyond North but the Night King marked Bran when he was warging last season which make them have the capacity to go anywhere Bran goes, you can remember Hodor episode when the Night King entered a place that was protected and was originally shielded from the White Walker, now that Bran left there and crossed the Wall, that automatically make the White Walker have the capacity to cross too.... So King's Landing / Westeros is now at risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
BraniacX:

A randyll tarly that wasn't actually in charge

Well i don't know about that. But didn't Jaime give him some command of the battles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.