Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1109130 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2017
LBlessing:

Yea... Talking Thrones cry
they gave me spoilers chain... Omg, funny thing is you'll be enjoying everything and can't just stop.. I had the whole season 7 in my head since episode 3 embarassed

I'm not checking any videos again angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
BraniacX:
it means baba Jon snow is now on a wavy level and finally knows something! #Shag_me_some_dragon_ass_ma_niccur! grin grin
A minute my nicccur.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Nicolars:
where
Before he emerged from the ice, after being saved.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but did anybody else notice when the rider read "On The Season Finale of Game of Thrones"? I think most of the stuff in the preview is going to happen next season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
BraniacX:
lemme go an chew my sugarcane with HBO us at the center cool
You wan be the Sword in the darkness, the watcher on the wall and the fire that burns against all spoilers... For this season and all the seasons to come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
I don't know if it's just me but did anybody else notice when the rider read "On The Season Finale of Game of Thrones"? I think most of the stuff in the preview is going to happen next season.
Why would they have stuff for next season in a preview for this season's finale when they've not even started shooting for next season?
The finale will be around 1hr20mins long, so you can expect them to cover a lot of ground in that time.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2017
BraniacX:
you want their nipples to freeze of abi? Besides, they are starks
So starks are decent people ba? Afterall there are whores in the north. Remember Ramsey's girlfriend that was killed too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://m.thepiratebay.org/user/sallu786 has the first 5 episodes in sizes below 200mb
But You'll have to download a torrenter first.... FUtorrent is only about 20mb or so on the playstore. It was difficult finding episode 6 within that range....

But
http://www.mobiletvshows.net/subfolder-Game%20Of%20Thrones.htm has got all episodes... The highMp4 format is preferable i think.
http://tellyseries.me/game-of-thrones-season-7-complete-episodes1g/ also has them in varying sizes and definitions.
The above two links do not require the use of a torrenter.

Cc: jina24

Mhen, the list mb is 500.8mb. That is pretty high compared to o2tvseries where the max is 100mb.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

Mhen, the least is 500.8mb. That is pretty high compared to o2tvseries where the max is 100mb.
It's all about the quality. I can watch any other show in highmp4 or whatever quality they have but when it comes to GoT....... I need that HD_shit...... I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it fully otherwise.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sasquareT(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2017
pls where is Jon dire wolf "Ghost".. we've seen Arya own Nymeria, and we are sure that the rest of em are dead "Grey and Lady"..but since Jon resurrection we've not seen Ghost!!!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2017
sasquareT:
pls where is Jon dire wolf "Ghost".. we've seen Arya own Nymeria, and we are sure that the rest of em are dead "Grey and Lady"..but since Jon resurrection we've not seen Ghost!!!

D& D prefer dragons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
sasquareT:
Nymeria is alive, i dont know about Ghost, after he protected jon in the beginning of season 6, we haven't seen him since then, They arent important to the plot now, when they are trust the show runners to bring them in.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LBlessing(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Nicolars:
they gave me spoilers chain... Omg, funny thing is you'll be enjoying everything and can't just stop.. I had the whole season 7 in my head since episode 3 embarassed

I'm not checking any videos again angry

Lolz... Me too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sasquareT(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Gbola5:

D& D prefer dragons.
but did you no that d next episode has been titled "The Dragon and Wolf". so most definitely next episode will feature Nymeria and Ghost from the house of stark then Drogo and Rhaegal of the house of Tygarian.
and I no the next episode is going to be more about Jon than any other characters in the Show cos the Title in itself is referring to him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Any guesses as to who might have written the note? grin

smiley

The ginger-haired bear-lover.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
sasquareT:
ghost is probably back at Winterfell...... No be like say Jon go dey travel with am upandan like sidebag..... He'll reappear when the time is right..
ghost fought & he Lost. now, he rests. And His plot is now ended.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Brann stark might have something to do with the night King, I have said this before, the weakest of the stark is Sansa and her ambition to be queen might not allow her to know when she will be used by little finger(episode 6 is pointing to that angle) . This is how I see it,

Jon snow and Danny will control her army and the dragon. Brann Stark will control the Army of the dead. Arya with her pack of wolves and many faces( lol she Can be anybody). Sansa will be a loser

At the end the stark will rule the nine kindom where Jon will be the king and Danny will be queen or she might be dead. Brann will take his role fully as eyes of the Raven. Arya will be a commander leading the army. Sansa dead

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2017
sasquareT:

but did you no that d next episode has been titled "The Dragon and Wolf". so most definitely next episode will feature Nymeria and Ghost from the house of stark then Drogo and Rhaegal of the house of Tygarian.
and I no the next episode is going to be more about Jon than any other characters in the Show cos the Title in itself is referring to him
That'll be an awful oversimplification of that episode title...

Personally I think it'll probably be about Lyanna & Rhaegar, Jon & Danaerys taking the next step in their relationship...... Hell, it could even be about one dangerous predator-the wolf (baelish) becoming prey to a much deadlier predator- the dragon(s) (Arya &/or Sansa)....

I don't see how Nymeria will be of any importance in an episode packed to the rim with loose plots in need of a conclusion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
sasquareT:

One word: Budget.

Of course it defies reason that King Snow would go anywhere without his direwolf, especially when he's going to treat with a dragon queen. But logical reasoning is best suspended if one wishes to enjoy this season 7.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=59776485] Haters will say it's photoshop.... [/quote it looks so real....people are good at photoshopping
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Brann stark might have something to do with the night King, I have said this before, the weakest of the stark is Sansa and her ambition to be queen might not allow her to know when she will be used by little finger(episode 6 is pointing to that angle) . This is how I see it,
Jon snow and Danny will control her army and the dragon. Brann Stark will control the Army of the dead. Arya with her pack of wolves and many faces( lol she Can be anybody). Sansa will be a loser

At the end the stark will rule the nine kindom where Jon will be the king and Danny will be queen or she might be dead. Brann will take his role fully as eyes of the Raven. Arya will be a commander leading the army. Sansa dead
[b]I've read BS=NK theory and while it does make sense in a few places..... The logic totally breaks down in most of the parts.
I don't see how Arya's many faces will be remotely useful against the NK & his army.
Now, I don't know what series you're watching, but from my end Arya is the one whose mumu buttons Littlefinger has locked down. Sansa has had Jon, brienne, and the other northern lords to lean on since the end of last season but Jon is no longer around and the northern lords are to busy trying to stab Jon in the back..... The only thing left for Sansa that looks anything like a support system was the family members she recently reunited with..... Pull that from under her and Littlefinger is the closest thing she'll have to an ally.... Bran wasn't having any of his bullshit_so he went for Arya and she played right into his hands...... Now that he has successfully isolated Sansa, he'll try to go for the jugular....

Unless the next episode shows Arya has been onto him the whole time, then Arya is the one who ultimately has no place in the end game of the series. She has neither Sansa's wit nor Jon's bravery.
At the moment she's just a serial killer with a long-gestating vendetta. [/b]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
snowstormm:
Emilia Clarke is also in #teamincest
E don tey wey she and Kit dey pick each other characters for the 'marry' part of the marry, betray, kill game celebs dey play for TV interviews.
Even David Beckham dey #TeamIncest
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b]I've read BS=NK theory and while it does make sense in a few places..... The logic totally breaks down in most of the parts.
I don't see how Arya's many faces will be remotely useful against the NK & his army.
Now, I don't know what series you're watching, but from my end Arya is the one whose mumu buttons Littlefinger has locked down. Sansa has had Jon, brienne, and the other northern lords to lean on since the end of last season but Jon is no longer around and the northern lords are to busy trying to stab Jon in the back..... The only thing left for Sansa that looks anything like a support system was the family members she recently reunited with..... Pull that from under her and Littlefinger is the closest thing she'll have to an ally.... Bran wasn't having any of his bullshit_so he went for Arya and she played right into his hands...... Now that he has successfully isolated Sansa, he'll try to go for the jugular....

Unless the next episode shows Arya has been unto him the whole time, then Arya is the one who ultimately has no place in the end game of the series. She has neither Sansa's wit nor Jon's bravery.
At the moment she's just serial killer with a long-gestating vendetta. [/b]

All warning Sansa has been getting in episode 6 has been over looked by most of you Sansa fans. Little finger introduced sansa to most of the northern lords she knew and seing the nothern lord in one place, he wants to play a bigger game using Sansa, remember he once proposed to Sansa for her to be his queen.

Little finger is secretly seperating Sansa from those that would rescue her when the times comes.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Did anyone else notice that all this TV show websites aren't working no more

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
snowstormm:
it looks so real....people are good at photoshopping
the thing come even make me dey reason when & where dany been strike that pose for bed before....... I come remember drogo.
If to say I no remember, I go take am as real screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
14teenK:
Did anyone else notice that all this TV show websites aren't working no more
All or o2
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Little finger is secretly seperating Sansa from those that would rescue her when the times comes.
And who is Littlefinger using to isolate Sansa?

And I'm strictly #TeamNightKing #TeamIncest #TeamJonerys
Every other camp na nonsense.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And who is Littlefinger using to isolate Sansa?

And I'm strictly #TeamNightKing #TeamIncest #TeamJonerys
Every other camp na nonsense.
smileynaso ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.