Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,232 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (471794 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ridiculous!!!
I do think you should go ahead and file a lawsuit against the incompetent hospital for defamation and claim the benefits for the huge damage and heartache caused you. They should feel the heat and sit up. Get a good lawyer.
Nice twists and turns Mazi. Keep it up.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Damilorlah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
oga maxi no let set my boys on u, abeg continue d tory.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ShareTheMoney(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi...nice work with the twist and turns...but you can fool some peopple some of the time,fool some others some other time but u can't fool evry one all of the time! This work is fiction (or part of it is,atleast),otherwise...how lab attendant go make dat kind mistake,miss ur name,blood group and address,hw u sef go make dat kind mistake (u carry lab result u no check ur name,blood group and address all dis while),even chifawu sef follow u look ur result she no see d error...Mazi, u fall my hand, u com be like fally ipupa for my eye.

Nice work Mazi...more glucose to your grey matter!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^^ Full time Analyst
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ Full time Analyst

grin grin grin

angry angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I moved to the columns on top

-“THAT IS NOT MY NAME! ! ! ! ! ! !”
. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . DAMN IT!!! This Mazi Guy Is A Genius. What A SUSPENSE! I can Only Compare You Wit The One & Only "James Hardley Chase"!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Longest Time I Was Held In Suspense as This was just for 8 seconds on d 19th of May 2012. . . . . . . . . Occasion . . . . . . . . . . The Night Didier Drogba Took The Last Winning Penalty Kick For My Club Chelsea!!! . . . . . . Good Job Bro. Keep It Up! . . . . . . smiley . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .In btw, how is that Iya Aluta last daughter in El-kanemi hostel? Any later info about her? (winks!)

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by classikelly: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
since everybody dey claim title me i be "madam alomo" the only alomo distributor for nigeria.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chasicolis(f): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
nice work bro.
there Z no way one wl acept to b hiv + wtout going 4 a confirmatory test. dtz shows d fictioness of d work. do lyk yor campaign for safe sex.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kidaberry(f): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
classikelly: since everybody dey claim title me i be "madam alomo" the only alomo distributor for nigeria.
Madam alomo ko
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=14pt]WHAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LONGER IS PEOPLE OPENING NEW ACCOUNT JUST TO COME INTO THE CINEMA IN DISGUISE.[/size]
Exception of people invited from facebook (I know dem), anybody that is registered in March will not be eligible for Induction or post of any kind.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kum update........wats al dz
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hokbah(f): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
OGA Mazi....I hail Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ oooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Madam alomo ko
iya paraga ni
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by switgoody(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am so happy for Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ mazi, Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ can start flauntin idah babes around chifawu now.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Bullycheesy
Is that what you call it?
Sango and Amadioha are both masters in only one thing? You know...
I'll send them to do some unfathomable magic on your thick skull if you dont gimme my updates asap
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by drsolob(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow nice story,i think u should sue that hospital for dat gross mistake done.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bt Mazi, after all u did to those girlz, i fink u deserve dat Hiv +ve status.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikelcool(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Keep up the good work mr mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laoluking(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Talented mazi..keep on!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by frank317: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
whewwwwwwww
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Oga Mazi where u dey na?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi, infact I gats comment---ur ear--i tot u we're HIV +ve bt tank God 4 safe health

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
I stood staring at the hiv result I had in my hands!

A hiv result belonging to another guy had been given to me and I never knew. How could I have missed such important detail? Down at the lab, I had been alerted when the receptionist took the report to the lab scientist. I had skipped the columns for personal info after the lab scientist had tols me my status and took my eyes straight down to the bottom page to check the status as I had earlier seen in chifawu’s.

Standing inside my room that faithful day, I was overwhelmed with mixed reaction. I part of me was relieved that the result wasn’t mine, and another part cursed me for being so stupid.

I had lived with hiv for 3 weeks, a hiv that didn’t belong to me! I stared at my angel sitting on the sofa and looking at me. it was obvious that she too was perplexed.

“How did you miss this important detail; your biodata?” she questioned. “we have to go to the school of health for another test.” She said and stood up.

But I couldn’t move!

Few weeks back, a girl had dragged me to do a hiv test and the result nearly killed me. Here again, barely ten minutes after gaining my life back, someone wants to drag me to the lab for another test.

“I’m not going anywhere!” I declared.

How dare she! I just got my life back and she wants to take it away from me again.

“you must do a second test to end all these confusion.” She said to me.

“what if it turns out positive again?” I asked almost in tears.

She stood and faced me, looking deep into my eyes. “I’m not giving up on you, either positive or negative.” She said to me.

Then I made up my mind to do a second test.

---------------------

I stayed at the waiting room inside the school of health and waited for my result.

I had done the test the previous day, together with Esther, who helped me in filling the forms and other small things required.

My heart was pounding fast as I waited patiently. Esther left her unit to join me at the waiting room.

“you look tensed.” She observed.

“no, I’m not.” I lied.

I couldn’t imagine what will be my fate if the result turns out positive again.
The receptionist , came out from the lab with bundles of test results. I waited patiently as she sorted them out, then invited me to come for mine.
I picked it from her desk. It was stapled as she handed it to me, with my name boldly written at the folded back page. I stood, my heart pounding fast. I handed the result to Esther, who stood beside me.

“open it.” I said to her. She opened it and read through the contents before looking up to me with a sad expression. She looked disappointed and I feared the worst had happened. My heart was about to explode out from my heart. Then her expression changed and she smiled as she handed the result back to me.

“its negative.”

I grabbed the paper and scanned through it, ensuring it had the correct biodata. Then I found the column for the summary. It listed some test results based on count of antibodies. Then the summary was that I was hiv negative.

I was so overwhelmed with joy that I hugged Esther. She didn’t anticipate it, neither did she hold back. She held me firmly as we stood on the centre of the waiting room, oblivious of others inside the room.

“you are my angel.” I whispered into her ears as I held her tight on my body.

She laughed and pulled herself out finally.

“this calls for celebration.” She said.

“of course, and I’m celebrating it with you.” I said.

“I will be waiting for you in my room.” I informed her as she saw me off.

“I will try and finish up on time.” She said and I headed home to my room, a new person, a changed man, full of life and vigour.

I got to my room, turned on my stereo and played my wyclef to the highest volume my stereo could produce. I danced around my room with a bottle of wine in my hand.

I went back to the drawer where I kept my condom and brought all of them out.

There and then I made a pact with my condoms that never will I travel down any warm path without them again, whatever the situation may be. I and my condoms agreed to be best of buddies.

I needed something to seal the deal with.

Alas! I remembered, I had a date with my angel. . .

Wouldn't it be wonderful to seal the deal with an angel. . .

I’m back to the game! ! ! ! I whispered to myself.

24 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Few minutes after learning he is clean, all he could do was to go for his condoms! Smh! What a weird choice.

Greetings from Imo state!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ah ahn Mazi now now?? SMH..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Francuiz: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks mazi 4 d Hiv education
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Dats humans 4 u, dis minute d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are sober, d next d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are hyper- active

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chasicolis(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
mazi d legend of f*cker z bk in actionb i pity esther toto
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
ujchief: Few minutes after learning he is clean, all he could do was to go for his condoms! Smh! What a weird choice.

Ahhhhhh THE UGLY ONE himself... Baba u are welcome
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by shordie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ Mazi u beta look for a customized condom for ur next bleeping cos ur cum go full bucket o...lol!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dayleke: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hey!Ujchief,the UGLY ONE!!!!!
Ranka dede o!!!!

We miss u die,how u been?
ujchief: Few minutes after learning he is clean, all he could do was to go for his condoms! Smh! What a weird choice.

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I stood staring at the hiv result I had in my hands!
I had lived with hiv for 3 weeks.

“you must do a second test to end all these confusion.” She said to me.
“its negative.”
There and then I made a pact with my condoms that never will I travel down any warm path without them again, whatever the situation may be. I and my condoms agreed to be best of buddies.

I’m back to the game! ! ! ! I whispered to myself.
May what is dead never die but rise again stronger.

The Legend. Waiting for ur series from Garden Park

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.