Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (471797 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm......u is in troubleee!!!!wlcm back man...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Following jejely..
*In hush voice*.
Welcome back Mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Oga Mazi is back!!!
Hey, where did I keep my alomo & bitter kola? #FrontSeatThings
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by plainmirror(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Mazi!......Mazi!!.....Mazi!!!

How many times did ℓ call Ʊ?
Biko complete dis fun-full story Asap.or else (comments reserved)
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kekakuz(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Oga Mazi is back!!!
Hey, where did I keep my alomo & bitter kola? #FrontSeatThings
Badt man combination. Na secret you just leak so. Make I grab my own join you for front seat
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2013
it's actually Sonia, not sophia.
Sophia was all over the write up.

be like mazi dun dey run one Sophia show.

BTW, nice one Sonia, uniport representing.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Mazi, Nno...but this Sopia and Sonia thingie is confusing...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Welcome back Mazi. Though i couldn't get to read the updates early,but i just did right now.

Good write-ups........but you keep confusing the name Sonia with Sophia. It's Sonia. Maybe u may want to correct those typos.

Me think Sonia is actually Gluv01. #just my thought#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Oga Mynd,relax! Nobody will push u to the wall,cos am sure nobody will want to get banned for troilling or derailing people's thread. And please,we should all behave like matured adults. If u comment about something off-topic,and Mazi warned you the first time that he don't like it,don't wait for him to warn u a second time,cos you may not get any second warning. The next u will get is a ban. So behave! It's Mazi's thread.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by lumzybo: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][quote author=Imanuelle]it's actually Sonia, not sophia.
Sophia was all over the write up.

be like mazi dun dey run one Sophia show.

BTW, nice one Sonia, uniport representing.

Either Sonia or Sophia, what I no be say the name na So...something. The koko be say make the story continue
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodmorning all,

Thanks for staying put, its good to have you all back after the break.

You guys rock!!!

Welcome back, boss. I missed you and you are the bomb!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slavia(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Our dearest Mazi,
Our condolences. We missed you so much, thanks for coming back.
Now that you are back please don't keep us waiting too long....really want to know what that Etisalat dame is up to.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Sorry for the mix up with Sonia, Sophia, Sophie, Sulfur and Solsticecheesy.

Trying to fix her now. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by macsika: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2013
MaAaaaaazi iisssss baaAack...!! ℓ̊'m paying extra cash fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ †ђξ vIP sit.. wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Sorry for the mix up with Sonia, Sophia, Sophie, Sulfur and Solsticecheesy.

Trying to fix her now. . .
Very soon it will be Solskjaer!!!
Mazi...be careful oh, grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
macsika: MaAaaaaazi iisssss baaAack...!! ℓ̊'m paying extra cash fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ †ђξ vIP sit.. wink
Don't forget your alomo & bitter kola.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
anything that smells fishy, taste fishy is a fish. MAZI thanx for this update and hapy married lyf. so after ur showdown in camp with the ugly one ge is somehw wiser than u.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swaggerkid(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Welcome Back mazi am feeling you bro
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by macsika: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Don't forget your alomo & bitter kola.
off cousre na... Mazi know how we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do am... ℓ̊ even brought isiewu Ãήϑ palm wine fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ †ђξ boys while fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ †ђξ girls, ℓ̊ think fried rice Ãήϑ pure water will do...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ejifranks(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
the story is getting more and more exciting .....hmmmmmmmmmmm welcome back Mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by manny4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mazi bk on track. I tink seun shud b gvn u a share out of his earning out of nairaland. Cos u are d reasn pips lyk me stil visit nairaland. Anytin apart 4rm mazi's stori z boring to me. And why did u stp d sex diary story? Rily wnt 2 c hw u wud end it wit mercy.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
manny4u: Mazi bk on track. Anytin apart 4rm mazi's stori z boring to me. And why did u stp d sex diary story? Rily wnt 2 c hw u wud end it wit mercy.

Mercy the ghostcheesy. Its hard to keep my diary running parallel with this work. I see you've been following my diary. I will work on it later.

Thanks for following.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Welcome back Mazi. Though i couldn't get to read the updates early,but i just did right now.

Good write-ups........but you keep confusing the name Sonia with Sophia. It's Sonia. Maybe u may want to correct those typos.

Me think Sonia is actually Gluv01. #just my thought#

I pray o grin

Btw, welcome home Mazi. I'm really loving the story.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Any evil pit dug against us, we must jump and pass!! Oga Mazi, no fall mugu oh unless, you're on your own embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
welcome back mazi, I told you the other time say u don enter one chance, see your life, I wont be surprised if her parents know about the arranged thing that's y the Dad is trying to impress u and bring u closer, the player is being played
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Eneze1: welcome back mazi, I told you the other time say u don enter one chance, see your life, I wont be surprised if her parents know about the arranged thing that's y the Dad is trying to impress u and bring u closer, the player is being played

Choi!!! I should have listened to you then gringringrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Horlazuncanmi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is when the bush meat catch the hunter, Oga Mazi you too much
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
waiting for mazi to come give us dinner
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just got back. Will edit later and upload. Just a little patience (or Monica, or mabel, or sonia as the case maybecheesy)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.