Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (472214 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tot u guys were through with each other Oh well. . grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
its actually 20:1 embarassed

besides i was just saying hi nasmiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Br3nd4:
Tot u guys were through with each other Oh well. . grin
my dear oh, your son can't spell 'through' sad

maybe the day he sees a ring on my pretty finger, he would spell through with capital letter T grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
You are harsh ooo embarassed Why are you shoooing my son away? You're tha only gal he 'loveses' cry

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Are you guys gossiping about ITBOMB here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Br3nd4:
You are harsh ooo embarassed Why are you shoooing my son away? You're tha only gal he 'loveses' cry

grin
he has a wonderful way of showing itsad

am too young to be alone at night, all those late nights, the hidden calls, the lip sticks on his shirt the lies... since we don't have any child yet, pity me let me find my life;(
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
@mazi, we are having a heart to heart talk, could you excuse ussad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
he has a wonderful way of showing itsad
the lip sticks on his shirt the lies... since we don't have any child yet, pity me let me find my life;(
Those stains you call lip stick, I told u again and again, there is a paint factory down the street where I work and when I get into the taxi at close of work with the rest of 'em , they stained my shirts. *straight face*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa: @mazi, we are having a heart to heart talk, could you excuse ussad

A'ight!

In mynd's voice: THREAD CLOSED!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Those stains you call lip stick, I told u again and again, there is a
paint factory down the street where I work and when I get into the taxi
at close of work with the rest of 'em , they stained my shirts.
*straight face*
you telling that to a kid angry

so where do we go from here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Awww. . . They look so cute together. . embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
you telling that to a kid angry

so where do we go from here
Remember those lovely time we had together
I just wanna bring back those treasured memories. My luv
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Remember those lovely time we had together I just wanna bring back those treasured memories. My luv
on one condition my love cool

we play according to your rule. one wife, other girlfriends.

and a little adjustment to suit my needs, it becomes
one husband, other boyfriends.......

faithfulness would nolonger be one-sided.

you in or not cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Br3nd4: Awww. . . They look so cute together. . embarassed
i know, but you know undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
i know, but you know undecided

Talk to me. . wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
on one condition my love cool

we play according to your rule. one wife, other girlfriends.

cool
Where did you get that from?
OMG my account has been hacked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
@brenda
your son thinks am kidding here.wink

@itbomb
am yet to hear your response. cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
@itbomb
am yet to hear your response. cool
You and I know that the Bible does not allow such.
It was Jacob that married 2 wives not Rachael marrying two husbands, let's bring godliness into our home.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
ITbomb:
You and I know that the Bible does not allow such.
It was Jacob that married 2 wives not Rachael marrying two husbands, let's bring godliness into our home.
my dear times have changed. we are in the dispensation of the 21st century wives, 21st century homes, 21st children...

so, are you moving with the tides or what? cool

*mutters under breath
you want to keep me home alone while you go carousing with ur numerous combines angry God don catch you!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
my dear times have changed. we are in the dispensation of the 21st century wives, 21st century homes, 21st children...

so, are you moving with the tides or what? cool
Alright then , you win
21st century bedmatics included , I believe you know that
[s]not just laying down make i do all the work[/s]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Alright then , you win
21st century bedmatics included , I believe you know that
[s]not just laying down make i do all the work[/s]
no problem am willing to learn, remember am gonna have others to coach me lipsrsealed

so is that a yes, are we signing the agreement dear love cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
harioh i see you, say hi to a friend before you leave.wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa: cool

harioh, what's up, missed youwink

I have to say I missed u more. sad

wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
hariorh:

I have to say I missed u more. sad

wink
aww that's so sweetcheesy

#whispers
let meet later, am still running some deal with my hubby(depends anyway) herewink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa:
aww that's so sweetcheesy

#whispers
let meet later, am still running some deal with my hubby(depends anyway) herewink

Isorait sweetie.

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by coolestboy(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ Oga, tori don end naw; abi u wan make we start all over again?
No let dem ban me for speaking wrong grammar according to Nl constitution section 21cheesycheesy
Mazi, did they send d balance and how did it go? Gist us, abeg.....
U r one of a kind writer
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sconp: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2013
Mazi hmmmm u hav a great write-up. I must really commend u i started right from page 1 down to this point. But wat lata happened to sonia?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dabrake(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
I got tired of reading after you received the lab test. what a sad story? cry cry cry cry Trying my best to continue though.

back to page 8
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dabrake(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yippee!!!!!!! he is not
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dabrake(m): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2013
So you lost out on esther, the chi girl and angela.

What a sad end. Felt like crying. You were the pawn in this game of chess.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2013
dabrake: So you lost out on esther, the chi girl and angela.

Dabrake,great Tuskite! How far?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2013
dabrake: So you lost out on esther, the chi girl and angela.

Its not always pink and rosy. Thanks for your input, I saw your comments in the previous thread. Can't believe you read the whole thing within 3 days!

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.