Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,103 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. (764 Views)

Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. / The Beautiful Bride & Her Boo... / Caption This Photo Of A Bride & Her Disabled Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Hello House,
Please a friend of mine asked when he can give his bride her wedding gift he bought for her. I naturally said immediately after the wedding.
So he asked what is wrong with giving her before that day especially if she needs it.
The bride has no car, he has bought her a car already as a wedding gift. So he wants to give it to her ahead since she really needs it for running around instead of taxis and buses.
What do you think? Should he give her ahead and say it is her wedding gift?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. by Darlenebabe: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2013
on her wedding day
Re: When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2013
Darlene babe: on her wedding day
Thanks.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. by ifeminiseun(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2013
smileyat embarassed d ryt smiley smiley tym wink
Re: When Is The Best Time To Give My Bride Her Wedding Gift. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2013
ifeminiseun: smileyat embarassed d ryt smiley smiley tym wink
when is it? Before the wedding if she needs it?

(1) (Reply)

. / A Woman Is More Than What Isbetween Her Thighs. / Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.