Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,242 members, 7,919,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Who Started it? Origin Of April Fools' Day. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Started it? Origin Of April Fools' Day. (961 Views)

The Origin Of Santa Claus |saint Nicholas (father Christmas) / Wizkid, D’banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage – Lets Get This Party Started / LISTEN!: D’banj, 2face, Wizkid, M.I + Tiwa Savage – Let’s Get This Party Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Started it? Origin Of April Fools' Day. by wwwaprokome(f): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2013
The first of April came to be called FOOL'S DAY after Steve April 1, 1579 to a wealthy American Family. He did 105 businesses in his lifetime but remained poor.
He lost family's fortune to fraudsters. Everyone started calling him father of fools. he used to believe all kinds of fake stories like the one you're reading now... (lol)
Now let's discuss the origin of April fool? Who and where did it started?
You can also drop your april fool's jokes

Remember not to miss out on relevant gist by visiting my website: www.aproko.me
follow me on twitter: @aprokodotme
BB Pin 27BAFD85

my gist never ends

(1) (Reply)

Twerk With Caution - Video / Contact Us For Building And Maintaining Your Websites, Forums, Cms, Blog Sites E / Praise Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.