Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Should They Come Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should They Come Together? (777 Views)

When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / They Come In Nl And Claimed! But No Pic to Back Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hi All,
I am in need of advice, i have a good friend who lives in the US, he left Nigeria 10 years ago, before he left he had two kids with his girlfriend(Not Legally married.He had some issue with his papers and was almost deported but a white American woman he was his girlfriend agreed to marry him,after a while a got his Green card, had two kids with the American,he got a good job,but along the line he had some misunderstanding with his Nigerian Girlfriend(the mother of his two oldest kids) notwithstanding he took his eldest child to the US..leaving one behind with the Nigerian Girlfriend.Because of the eldest child that he took to the US meaning he has to communicate with his mum on a frequent basis due to the behaviour of their child. Another thing is that She's no longer in good terms with my friends family,blaming them they're the reason my friend refused to marry her.Not knowing that my friends family has been asking my friend to forgive her no matter what has transpired between them.Now this where the question comes in,just today my friend called saying he wants to get back with her,if only She agrees to be his second wife because there's no way he'll leave the American who did everything for him when needed and does appreciates him unlike the Nigerian Girlfriend who's all about Money and complaining...He has asked me what do i think if his decision is good or bad?She has told my friend to give him few days to think about everything.Should they get together or my friend should just leave things the way they are?
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
No, unless he wants to complicate his life more than it already is.

1 Like

Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
That's exactly what i told him but he's still insisting,talking about his future might be in Nigeria
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
My advice to singles out there is this.
If you are dating a guy/girl and you guys are yet to marry, pls dont trust him/her when he/she travels abroad especially a guy. The moment a white lady helps him to get a green card, the reward is marriage.
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is not just the guys, it applies to both gender. Most girls travel out and never thought about the Man they were with,same with the guys.
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
flickers72: That's exactly what i told him but he's still insisting,talking about his future might be in Nigeria
There is no future here. . . He wasn't legally married to the Nigerian. In the sight of God(if he believes in God) and man, he is legally married to the foreigner. The children with the Nigerian are his responsibility, and he should cater for them. I strongly believe that the children are the ones making him feel kinda guilty. If he hadn't had children with the Nigerian, I believe she would be history by now.

He shouldn't marry her out of pity.
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
You're spot on, marrying out of pity is not the best.The same white woman helped him to bring his son to the US and She's already filling papers to bring the other child.Am not sure our Nigerian women will do such a thing.
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
That woman is rare.
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
On top of that She's like 12 years younger than my friend,still young and fresh and the Girlfriend in Nigeria is like 5 years younger than my friend,that can't be wrong,can it?
Re: Should They Come Together? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
sexkillz: That woman is rare.
Very!
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
If is a Nigerian Woman no way She'll let in kids from another relationship
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
flickers72: On top of that She's like 12 years younger than my friend,still young and fresh and the Girlfriend in Nigeria is like 5 years younger than my friend,that can't be wrong,can it?
You friend is a fool! No offense. sad
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
You never know,like they no one knows what's going on,things don't happen empty handed,do they?
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
flickers72: You never know,like they no one knows what's going on,things don't happen empty handed,do they?
Leave story. Some people carry stupidity from belle come out.

1 Like

Re: Should They Come Together? by megareal: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Your friend seems like he wants much complications in his life else he wouldn't even think about marrying the Nigerian babe sef.

1 Like

Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
sexkillz: Leave story. Some people carry stupidity from belle come out.
Those people full Nairaland grin
Re: Should They Come Together? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:
Those people full Nairaland grin
I no doubt. grin
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
He no easy ohhhhh
Re: Should They Come Together? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav: Welcome Back Nairaland Romance Section... These are the kind of stories we want! Not Virginity crap, Birthday, and "How to" crap... grin grin
Antelope!
Re: Should They Come Together? by flickers72(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well,you spot on we have to talk about things that will make an impact to our life's not some jargons
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Antelope!
Seconded cool
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav:
Hmmm! A stalker and a Hater... Now I see why u seek too many advices on Nairaland. undecided
I am neither a stalker nor a hater. I just concured to the obvious tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should They Come Together? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav: How [b]
[b]How about you step the f•u•c•k back and let me do my thing!
And tell that old biatch to stop stalking me angry
I'm not ready for another useless Ban!
Hang urself.
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav: How [b]
[b]How about you step the f•u•c•k back and let me do my thing!
And tell that old biatch to stop stalking me angry
I'm not ready for another useless Ban!
I see a ban walking round your doorstep nigga. You should learn how to talk to your elders bro. cool
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav: Aight! I'm done..
So, Mr Xynerise, How are u though?
And @Idowuogbo, When are we getting married? smiley
Thats more like it kid. Am good and bubbling cool
Re: Should They Come Together? by xynerise: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dondav:
You've got 20 seconds to convince me that you are 30 years old, or I'm gonna E-kick your a$$.. Not kidding bro
20 seconds is too small. I am older than your eldest brother. I hope you are convinced?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Life Before Getting A Wife / 9 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies End Up Single For Life / Am Confussed I Need U Pple Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.