Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Car Delivery No Upfronts - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Delivery No Upfronts (651 Views)

Car Delivery From Benin To Abuja. Need A Reliable Person. / Car Delivery Companies / Car Delivery Driver Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Delivery No Upfronts by freshdew: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
I really someone here who can deliver clean direct tokunbo cars without asking for upfront payment of any kind.Just send me the pictures,colour,model,etc,while making sure that it is as you describe.payment will be made at the point of delivery after check up. NOTE; only direct tokunbo cars. And I have clients in govt who want this kind of arangement. If you can do this let me know.GOD BLESS
Re: Car Delivery No Upfronts by Otunbaworldwide(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls ur number?
Re: Car Delivery No Upfronts by Otunbaworldwide(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls ur number to: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Re: Car Delivery No Upfronts by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
angry shocked
freshdew: I really someone here who can deliver clean direct tokunbo cars without asking for upfront payment of any kind.Just send me the pictures,colour,model,etc,while making sure that it is as you describe.payment will be made at the point of delivery after check up. NOTE; only direct tokunbo cars. And I have clients in govt who want this kind of arangement. If you can do this let me know.GOD BLESS

I hope you're not the one who sent me a text about this same thing... How do you guys reason at times? When did cars turn to pure water that they pay for on delivery? If the cars unfortunately gets involved in an accident,who bears the cost? If it's hijacked and stolen on the way,whose loss is it? If you can't travel to lagos to inspect what you're buying,send someone. If your contacts in govt can't pay for tokunbo cars before they take delivery,then,let them trek. And to think that you spent time writing this with the mindset that you've said something reasonable? Smh....

1 Like

Re: Car Delivery No Upfronts by freshdew: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: Pls ur number to: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
I've sent you a mail @ Otunba. @ Chronic,the request is from my heart and according to demand from buyer.If I sent you a text and you don't trade that way there are those who trade like that.my order is 100% sure before placing it.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon 2007 Model Leather-n3.6m / 2010 Toyota Highlander For Sale..american Specs To The Fullest / Toks 2003 Cherokee Jeep,price- N1.450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.