Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,338 members, 7,950,667 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba (1016 Views)

How Much Is Your House Rent / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
i came to House No 12, Daniel Makinde, off oluwalogbon str, ketu to collect key to an apartment i paid for 2weeks ago, to my surprise another person occupying the room self contain and others numbering about 100 Tenants coming for keys to their various rooms n flats numbering 15 in the whole house, Now my room was given to 17 other people and son on for the others, i am using this medium to inform the authority to come to our aid ooo.
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
egbe4real: i came to House No 12, Daniel Makinde to collect key to an apartment i paid for 2weeks ago, to my surprise another person occupying the room self contain and others numbering about 100 Tenants coming for keys to their various rooms n flats numbering 15 in the whole house, Now my room was given to 17 other people and son on for the others, i am using this medium to inform the authority to come to our aid ooo. their numbers are not going anymore.
pls come to my aid nairalanders
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2013
dear nairalanders help us o, hw do we go about this?
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
this is alhaji who collected the money giving a receipt of a non existing ofice, his name is Alhaji Hakeem Olarewaju Garba. u must return the money or u perish in jain

Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Sprumbaba: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
How did you get the picture?
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by bomega4u(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ egbe4real,
Drop his office address.
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Sprumbaba: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
bomega4u: @ egbe4real,
Drop his office address.
He don run comot.
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
one rubish place in badagry, he is already police net while we are working on some tin wit the Gov. he wil regret ever duping ppl in his life.
Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by bomega4u(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
egbe4real: one rubish place in badagry, he is already police net while we are working on some tin wit the Gov. he wil regret ever duping ppl in his life.

That's right

1 Like

Re: Ketu House Rent Fraudsters -Developer, Hakeem Olarenwaju Garba by theig: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
I must consider myself lucky, just today I collected account number from one engineer in a property at mojisola street, ogba and I decided to google the account name, behold it's Hakeem Olanrewaju Garba. Seeing this post now I will have to be super careful.

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd / New House....2bedroom....450k At Gbagada / Property For Sale In Olodi Apapa:4 Block Of 3 Bedrm Flat For Sale On 1n1/2 Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.