Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,591 members, 7,892,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy (32744 Views)

Big, Sexy & Slaying: You Already Know Who! (photos) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
PrettySpicey:

People like u enjoy speaking 'behind the camera' where no one can see n criticize u.
So ur low self-esteem is boosted by ur eager desire to throw out derogatory statements.
Man, GROW UP.

How does calling a spade, a spade become derogatory!?

The woman is FAT period..
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

The woman is FAT period.. [/b]
Is it a crime?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Is it a crime?

No! But it is very unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged..
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

How does calling a spade, a spade become derogatory!?

The woman is FAT period..

just like the way ur mum or grand-ma is FAT period.so let us call a spade a spade
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
ufotuko: just like the way ur mum or grand-ma is FAT period.so let us call a spade a spade

Have you seen my mum or grandma before or are you just talking out of your a$s?
Or should I go ahead and say for a fact that your mum has g:enital herpes? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Have you seen my mum or grandma before or are you just talking out of your a$s?
Or should I go ahead and say for a fact that your mum has g:enital herpes? undecided
yes I have seen ur mum and the day I realized she gave birth to an ugly guy I was like what the Bleep?this is un-healthy and should be discouraged.lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Artistree: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akshow: oh puhleeeze spare us. You think Its every man that find skinny bones sexy abi? Fyi she is Big, bold and beautiful. And yeah! Many guys find that hawwwtttt
I'm very sure evrybody dat liked dis post is fat! U need 2c me knw u can be slim & stunningly younga dan ur age! Btw, is it nt d same Eniola dt claimed she was 26 few wks ago? Now,she's suddnly in her 30's & ve 3yrs 2ve kids, hia!
I've NEVER reduced mine it's not 4ny CONVINCING my employers dat am nt a teenager
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
ufotuko: yes I have seen ur mum and the day I realized she gave birth to an ugly guy I was like what the Bleep?this is un-healthy and should be discouraged.lol

Ok...
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Shubbylee(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pple like queen Latifah and Eucharia Anunobi have the right to call themselves Big and sexy....not this 'gbogbo bigz girl' if u think she's 'sexy' then u av clearly lost ur mind!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ogaju007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
when youre made youre made
when youre big youre big
when youve arrived youve arrived
but man mi, WHEN YOURE FAT YOURE FAT. THIS GIRL IS UNHEALTHILY FAT JO.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Shubbylee: Pple like queen Latifah and Eucharia Anunobi have the right to call themselves Big and sexy....not this 'gbogbo bigz girl' if u think she's 'sexy' then u av clearly lost ur mind!!
eucharia for where?queen latifah I agree totally with you but eucharia?no no I do not accept that
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
ogaju007: when youre made youre made
when youre big youre big
when youve arrived youve arrived
but man mi, WHEN YOURE FAT YOURE FAT. THIS GIRL IS UNHEALTHILY FAT JO.
pikin wey talk say him mama no fine the pikin dey use style talk say him papa blind.yes truly she is unhealthy fat that is an established fact,but before you condemn people check yourself too,just look at your mum do you know she is unhealthy fat?so condemn ur mum first before coming to nairaland to condemn someone else,do me a favour just post the picture of ur mum and let people see with their own eyes how your mum is worst.no offence intended
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by abbeyty(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
ufotuko: pikin wey talk say him mama no fine the pikin dey use style talk say him papa blind.yes truly she is unhealthy fat that is an established fact,but before you condemn people check yourself too,just look at your mum do you know she is unhealthy fat?so condemn ur mum first before coming to nairaland to condemn someone else,do me a favour just post the picture of ur mum and let people see with their own eyes how your mum is worst.no offence intended

wetin concern him mama with this post. this is eniola's picture here not him mama
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju: What is sexy about this Biko nu?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_4Q1_ZbCE1o/Tx_yLr1xYLI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/TrdGw_36NhM/s1600/Eniola+Badmus.jpg[/img]
ABEG NO KILL ME WITH LAUGH I BEG OF U cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
abbeyty:

wetin concern him mama with this post. this is eniola's picture here not him mama
why should he say someone is un-healthy fat when he has a mother that is un-healthy fat too,when you throw stones watch out for the glass house.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ogaju007(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
ufotuko: pikin wey talk say him mama no fine the pikin dey use style talk say him papa blind.yes truly she is unhealthy fat that is an established fact,but before you condemn people check yourself too,just look at your mum do you know she is unhealthy fat?so condemn ur mum first before coming to nairaland to condemn someone else,do me a favour just post the picture of ur mum and let people see with their own eyes how your mum is worst.no offence intended

aaahhhh aaahhhh easy now , you should have told us that eniola was your mum now haba .... no vex ooo eniola pikin,,, MAD MAN

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ogaju007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
ufotuko: why should he say someone is un-healthy fat when he has a mother that is un-healthy fat too,when you throw stones watch out for the glass house.

You blind? abi eye dey pain you? she is unhealthily fat... she better watch her weight else hmmmnn .... gym is just around the corner...
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Coldfeet(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
I love her and she is beautiful!!! But am sure she will love herself more if she sheds some of the weight! She will be doing her heart a favour.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Wuse: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
why all dis trash and sexually explicit questions?i tire o,e b like say d interviewer is nasty in nature
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nicepoker(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
B4 u can capture her full image 4rm a camera u nid 2 give her an arial shot.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Kairoseki77: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
I will keep her around as emergency food supply.

When the end times come, at least I wont go hungry.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
ogaju007:

You blind? abi eye dey pain you? she is unhealthily fat... she better watch her weight else hmmmnn .... gym is just around the corner...
so what is my own biz with that?e be like say that herbalist never cure ur madness finish,better go for church deliverance,omo ale jati jati
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
I am not sure she understands the term '[size=15pt]HARASS[/size]'
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Texykool: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Big

Yes, Very Big...

Sexy

Nah, don't think so...
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Phitz12(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kai..she set abeg
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Chokolee(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Quantify this

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by bosun11(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
dominique: No yours not sexy, you're FAT! And those men ogling over all those flabs of fat... One man's meat lipsrsealed

Lwkmd.calm down na
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by bosun11(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ayorh4you: Hahahahahahahahaha...........af laf die oooooooo #can smebody help define 'sexy' for her? If she is sexy, then I don't wanna date sexy ladies nomore. Ofili ganga, orobo, like her

Lmaooo....gigantic orobo lady......feel u jare
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by dokunbam(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
no be only u
all big and sexy ladies
i like sexy ladies, big or not too big or not too slim
on that am the gang man
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Chuksevans: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2013
You got it right
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Coded7: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2013
well one man food is another man's poison
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Memphis357(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2013
Yuck!!!! I wouldn't f**k her even if I was paid to do it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Lalasticlala's Baby Church Dedication / I Am Now Expensive, I Escaped Poverty - Portable Says After UK Trip / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.