Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710549 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Ella, thank you for number 7

One more thing:
Why would 2 immortal conscious vampires couldn't wait to burn that lab or pick the bottle after knocking out a conscious ordinary mortal? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
The mistake you make is forgetting the rule of TVD

In TVD, vampires senses are heightened but they remain the same personality

For Kalu he is the deranged idiiot that wants his family's acceptance
Elijah retained his sense of honour and responsibility as the firstborn

bekka is looking for love and a father figure

davetwitzy: yes, they are both dumb, but caro is still very young. Rebekka on the other hand is app 1000years old. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, talk less of a fool at 1000.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
pickabeau1: The mistake you make is forgetting the rule of TVD

In TVD, vampires senses are heightened but they remain the same personality

For Kalu he is the deranged idiiot that wants his family's acceptance
Elijah retained his sense of honour and responsibility as the firstborn

bekka is looking for love and a father figure

U hate klaus so much dat u don't even see d point of things.
When klaus was human,he was very afraid.very cuz of Mikael.
His mother that's supposed to protect him as her own child(even though he was for another man) dint do anything at all.instead she avoided him and allowed mikael to maltreat him for wat he dint do.
Was it klaus' fault that his mother cheated on her husband and gave birth to him?
Mikael dint treat him as a son,instead he made him feel like d "Ba.stard".
Its not klaus' fault that he's d way he is.
Even though I wish klaus would change a lil but he's a good Villain(yes,na me talk am.call me a klaus groupie lol).

Spare klaus all d abuse abeg.
Even d so called noble Elijah isn't perfect.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
chygoz3: And this is the end of Delena. Rokiaku can smile now cos Elena is definitely going back to Stefan.

it's too late for Elena... she had better go beg Damon... cos Stefan's heart belongs to Katarina now cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
ella.b:
Stefan I love u but pls don't go back to Elena, she's his downfall.

Agreed smiley and don't worry....Stefan belongs to Katarina now....she'll transfer her mind into the body of Amara...then her and Stefan can love themselves for all eternity cheesy

I just feel sorry for Elena...no Damon...no Stefan.... nobody..... alone forever....in fact scratch that..I don't feel sorry for her at all....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
nani.666:

Agreed smiley and don't worry....Stefan belongs to Katarina now....she'll transfer her mind into the body of Amara...then her and Stefan can love themselves for all eternity cheesy

I just feel sorry for Elena...no Damon...no Stefan.... nobody..... alone forever....in fact scratch that..I don't feel sorry for her at all....

You do know the sole purpose of Julie and the series is to get Stefan and Elena back together? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now you are taking it too far,,, hate?! for fictitious characters..... abegiii

I said he has father issues.. you said the same thing..
Which point are you trying to make?

ella.b:

U hate klaus so much dat u don't even see d point of things.
When klaus was human,he was very afraid.very cuz of Mikael.
His mother that's supposed to protect him as her own child(even though he was for another man) dint do anything at all.instead she avoided him and allowed mikael to maltreat him for wat he dint do.
Was it klaus' fault that his mother cheated on her husband and gave birth to him?
Mikael dint treat him as a son,instead he made him feel like d "Ba.stard".
Its not klaus' fault that he's d way he is.
Even though I wish klaus would change a lil but he's a good Villain(yes,na me talk am.call me a klaus groupie lol).

Spare klaus all d abuse abeg.
Even d so called noble Elijah isn't perfect.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now that nadia and katherine r talking bout travelers and switching bodies,I sincerely hope katherine takes over Elena'a body.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

You do know the sole purpose of Julie and the series is to get Stefan and Elena back together? undecided

Nope...the purpose of the series is to get Stefan and someone that looks like Elena together.....Katarina was Stefan's first love....and she will be his last cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2013
new tvd character for S5 E14

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2013
joeydozzy:

[size=20pt]You do know the sole purpose of Julie and the series is to get Stefan and Elena back together?[/size] undecided

Says the man who believe Delena is endgame
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2013
ella.b:
Now that nadia and katherine r talking bout travelers and switching bodies,I sincerely hope katherine takes over Elena'a body.

Thats my wish also.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Says the man who believe Delena is endgame

I ship Delena. Never did I say it's endgame.
I ain't a fool not to know Julie will break them up undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol....Katherine n Stefan

Who put that fugly tat on Stefan...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Awww..Roki thanks for d Klaroline videos.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
ella.b:
Awww..Roki thanks for d Klaroline videos.

ya welcome I ship them also. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
nani.666:

Nope...the purpose of the series is to get Stefan and someone that looks like Elena together.....Katarina was Stefan's first love....and she will be his last cool
she hurt stefan....she cant be his last love
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.