Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,600 members, 7,951,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710543 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ignatio(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Still trapped in in season 3. Really need to catch up.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ignatio: Still trapped in in season 3. Really need to catch up.
Thats the best season trust me...four and five sucks.

I always go back to 1 2 and 3 they are my favorite.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
The originals episode 11 will be aired on cw network on the 14th of Jan,and u can download it from any free series sites on the 15th
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Sugarcoated(f): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Does it mean dat TVD season 5 is Crap? Cos i havn't bought my season 5 yet.....I'm still waiting for its complete season.Shld i buy it or not?Moi don't wanna b disappionted
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sugarcoated: Does it mean dat TVD season 5 is Crap? Cos i havn't bought my season 5 yet.....I'm still waiting for its complete season.Shld i buy it or not?Moi don't wanna b disappionted

As a true fan, you should bad all the seasons am just saying that season 4 and 5 is not as good as 1 2 and 3 but yet we all have different taste, but I am waiting for season 5 to come on DVD as well. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
rokiatu:

As a true fan, you should bad all the seasons am just saying that season 4 and 5 is not as good as 1 2 and 3 but yet we all have different taste, but I am waiting for season 5 to come on DVD as well. grin
. Wouldn't it be more better to download it on the net instead of waiting,it 's on episode 10 now,that means until march before u get it on dvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guykhena: The originals episode 11 will be aired on cw network on the 14th of Jan,and u can download it from any free series sites on the 15th
Episode 10 not 11
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
ella.b:

Episode 10 not 11
. U see ur sense,I didn't say the episode in which it was now(which is episode 10) I said the next episode which is episode 11 will be aired on the 14th of january,,ask google or check any series site if u doubt me,mtchew,una go dey argue dust
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guykhena: . U see ur sense,I didn't say the episode in which it was now(which is episode 10) I said the next episode which is episode 11 will be aired on the 14th of january,,ask google or check any series site if u doubt me,mtchew,una go dey argue dust
http://www.tv.com/m/shows/the-originals-2013/episodes/
why not get your facts correct before you start with the insults? Episode 11 will be airing on the 21st of january. The last aired episode was episode 9. Episode 10 will be aired on the 14th.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
yep grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guykhena: . U see ur sense,I didn't say the episode in which it was now(which is episode 10) I said the next episode which is episode 11 will be aired on the 14th of january,,ask google or check any series site if u doubt me,mtchew,una go dey argue dust

Oh wow..I give info's on TO and TVD cuz I ff it everyday.
Y would I be wrong on the date also?
Na u dey yarn dust.Get ur facts right b4 u come here to yarn okpata.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ignatio: Still trapped in in season 3. Really need to catch up.
Well, mate. Looks lyk we're in the same zone
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 09, 2014
ella.b:

Episode 10 not 11

I am so happy I left a msg for u on facebook oooooh Klaus won at people choice awards.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 09, 2014
They won best couple tongue tongue I am just happy tvd and OR family took some awards home thats all.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2014
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
favorite actor in new tv series ♥♥♥
my baby won

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2014
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2014
TO got d highest votes but I dunno how reign took d award for best new tv series

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lucy Hale is a better actress to Nina Dobrev take it or leave it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
hyzicbond: Lucy Hale is a better actress to Nina Dobrev take it or leave it

I disagree. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
seems the gang is back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ignatio(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Never knew Nina and Ian used to date.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
ella.b:

Oh wow..I give info's on TO and TVD cuz I ff it everyday.
Y would I be wrong on the date also?
Na u dey yarn dust.Get ur facts right b4 u come here to yarn okpata.
I love you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
OMG all our stuff is all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bomb all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We have gone back in time. cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
rokiatu: OMG all our stuff is all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bomb all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

sad at this time,what episode were we?
I know we were still at season 4.....

But this tin vex me oooo angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
rokiatu: OMG all our stuff is all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bomb all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yea its so bad. guess we need to start again bug we shud b greatful cos some other threads are completely gone.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2014

All your sweet pictures and everything gone.... Sad shii
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Guykhena: sad at this time,what episode were we?
I know we were still at season 4.....

But this tin vex me oooo angry

Season 5 is over and we are waiting for season 6 and the originals season 2

penzino: yea its so bad. guess we need to start again bug we shud b greatful cos some other threads are completely gone.
Sad I tell you.

nani.666:

All your sweet pictures and everything gone.... Sad shii
cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2014
rokiatu:

Season 5 is over and we are waiting for season 6 and the originals season 2

Sad I tell you.

cry cry
Woah,damn this incident messed up my head real bad.
sad what page were we?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.