Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (709182 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
parrotibaba:
...Tatia ,Katherine ,Elena... dis doppelgangers messing with d hearts of two men since 2000bc ,literally
You deserve a million likes grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
ellab:

Alric stayed there longer but even if d trio(enzo,stefan and Damon) become human,they ll die early(katherine is an example..she grew old fast and started losing her teeth).
eeeewwww, I wonder what she will look like without teeth, all those are sexiness and adorable face undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
parrotibaba:
...Tatia ,Katherine ,Elena... dis doppelgangers messing with d hearts of two men since 2000bc ,literally
or four?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
hehe tongue

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
wow

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
A part of me doesn't want Delena back tongue . . I miss crazy, homicidal Damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Alfred234:
Am happy Elena won't be getting her Delena memories back datz gud for her and why did damon lie about Bonnie not being on d other side with him? He should have just told everybody d truth who knows maybe liv or dat witch doctor might be able to help with some spells. And for Mr Tripp he's days are clearly numbered because Damon and Enzo will definitely hunt him down.
She could be dead. He's trying to make it hurt less for everyone.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Damon's Lies: Bonnie not on the otherside, he returned via shinning bright light....blablabla
Yet he wants to win Elena's love back. Lieing about her best friend and hurting poor Jeremy will deinitely stir more hatred in the future, cos I'm so certain bonnie is gonna return.

Jeremy.....the guy is hurting badly
Team Bad guys....#EnzoDamon
Caroline.....still searching for true love
I miss Tyler-Liv
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
So alaric is now human

When will they kill off Caroline

She's getting boring
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Downloaded the episode since last the early hours of Friday, just watching it now.... And I have to say, this has to be one of the most useless episodes.... WTF ? A whole senior Vampire like Alaric, virtually indestructible and the Strongest Vampire of all time, are they trying to tell me that Alaric (in all his immortal Awesomeness) couldn't pull off hijacking one small vehicle.... When Nicklaus was in Tyler's body and he went to rescue Caroline when they abducted her and Rebekah...., Nicklaus easily overthrew that vehicle (which was about the same size as this one that nearly killed Alaric) and Nicklaus easily rescued Caroline..... It's just too depressing how they easily brushed aside Alaric, and he's supposed to be the strongest being on the planet...and what's more annoying is that he's no longer a vampire..., I knew those heediots would find a way to strip him of his Awesomeness.....

And that useless h0rny brunette nurse, instead of the fool to take Alaric to the other side so he can regain his Awesomeness, the fool just chose to waste time.....

The Vampire Diaries have just become to useless.... I think I'm gonna start watching Glee sad

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
my bbm has expired, no time to renew it for now
so how do I buy d plan, is it like 1k per month?
lol its not a monthly ting..its a Pay as u go plan.. for every 5 mins of browsing unlimitedly #15 naira will b deducted.. say u have #100 on your fone . #100/#15= roughly 50 mins of unlimited browsing.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seyithug(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Darey00:

lol its not a monthly ting..its a Pay as u go plan.. for every 5 mins of browsing unlimitedly #15 naira will b deducted.. say u have #100 on your fone . #100/#15= roughly 50 mins of unlimited browsing.
Pls, bros, how does one subscribe to this plan?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
*229*5*9#

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
SegunMike:
Damon's Lies: Bonnie not on the otherside, he returned via shinning bright light....blablabla
Yet he wants to win Elena's love back. Lieing about her best friend and hurting poor Jeremy will deinitely stir more hatred in the future, cos I'm so certain bonnie is gonna return.

Jeremy.....the guy is hurting badly
Team Bad guys....#EnzoDamon
Caroline.....still searching for true love
I miss Tyler-Liv
But how does Jeremy banging everything that moves, a sign of hurting? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seyithug(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Darey00:
*229*5*9#
Thanks, bro.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 09, 2014
nani667:
Downloaded the episode since last the early hours of Friday, just watching it now.... And I have to say, this has to be one of the most useless episodes.... WTF ? A whole senior Vampire like Alaric, virtually indestructible and the Strongest Vampire of all time, are they trying to tell me that Alaric (in all his immortal Awesomeness) couldn't pull off hijacking one small vehicle.... When Nicklaus was in Tyler's body and he went to rescue Caroline when they abducted her and Rebekah...., Nicklaus easily overthrew that vehicle (which was about the same size as this one that nearly killed Alaric) and Nicklaus easily rescued Caroline..... It's just too depressing how they easily brushed aside Alaric, and he's supposed to be the strongest being on the planet...and what's more annoying is that he's no longer a vampire..., I knew those heediots would find a way to strip him of his Awesomeness.....

And that useless h0rny brunette nurse, instead of the fool to take Alaric to the other side so he can regain his Awesomeness, the fool just chose to waste time.....

The Vampire Diaries have just become to useless.... I think I'm gonna start watching Glee sad
hahahaahahhahaahhahhaahahhhhaha!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

Lol.....maaybe that's his way of "moving on"

Anyway, Happy Sunday to all.
Have a (Vampire,wolf,hybrid,traveller,witch,vamp-hunter &Original) FREE Week Ahead!! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2014
SegunMike:

Lol.....maaybe that's his way of "moving on"

Anyway, Happy Sunday to all.
Have a (Vampire,wolf,hybrid,traveller,witch,vamp-hunter &Original) FREE Week Ahead!! smiley
Same to you sir grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
soooo cute smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

i tire o someone that is hurting is busy making out with everything in skirt. just imagine that it was Damon and Bonnie that returned so he would break up with the other gal bcuz bonnie returned?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Alfred234:
i tire o someone that is hurting is busy making out with everything in skirt. just imagine that it was Damon and Bonnie that returned so he would break up with the other gal bcuz bonnie returned?
Its so annoying grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ifax(f): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Keky:
Btw, Klaus or Elijah can come over TVD & give back Elena her memories..I m sure they can!

Or she can just cross the mystic falls border and come back immediately
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ifax(f): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
stelena:

I think she will break compulsion in coming episode nd they will be together

I don't think so. I guess it will be a gradual process. To fall in love all over again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 5:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Rokiatu, I have a question or rather two questions on TVD. I dunno if am getting it wrong or am missing something.

1. Since anti-vampire city #mystic falls brings back memories of compulsion, why didn't elena jux cross the border since alaric is now human (tho dah part is unbelievable, once a vampire, ur human aspect is dead)

2. Alaric accrding to them died and came back as human, Tyler died and came back as human, Damon and Elena died, why didn't they come back as human?

3.I tot that if u die a vampire or mystical creature, u'll go to the other side... Buh from Alaric's transformation from vampire to human, it shows that when u cross the border, u'll first die then die as human (reason why alaric became human). Then why did damon, elena, and tyler die human and went to the other side of wch only tyler came back human
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Mrskillz1:
Rokiatu, I have a question or rather two questions on TVD. I dunno if am getting it wrong or am missing something.

1. Since anti-vampire city #mystic falls brings back memories of compulsion, why didn't elena jux cross the border since alaric is now human (tho dah part is unbelievable, once a vampire, ur human aspect is dead)

2. Alaric accrding to them died and came back as human, Tyler died and came back as human, Damon and Elena died, why didn't they come back as human?

3.I tot that if u die a vampire or mystical creature, u'll go to the other side... Buh from Alaric's transformation from vampire to human, it shows that when u cross the border, u'll first die then die as human (reason why alaric became human). Then why did damon, elena, and tyler die human and went to the other side of wch only tyler came back human
chie see questions, abi ellab help me out here.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2014
Mrskillz1:

1. If you're a human crossing the boarder brings back memories, and while that may also be true for Vampires, it would be pointless seeing as once the Vampire crosses the boarder it'll be too dead to for the memories to matter

2. Alaric became human and he would've died as a human but the useless doctor saved his life as a human and that's how Alaric is human now.... Damon and Elena were on the road to death when they drove into the boarder, but they actually died because of the explosion caused by the car crash, meaning they were still Vampires when they died... Thats why Damon and Elena returned as Vampires, cos they died as Vampires.

3. Tyler came back as a human because he died a human, the travellers killed Tyler (and his passenger) when they took him into the boarder, he was Hybrid, he became a Werewolf, them became human, then died as a human..... Thats why he came back as a human

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
^^ Wow... Guy you're a guru o. I was just scratching my head at those questions first. Choi...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
nani667:

1. If you're a human crossing the boarder brings back memories, and while that may also be true for Vampires, it would be pointless seeing as once the Vampire crosses the boarder it'll be too dead to for the memories to matter

2. Alaric became human and he would've died as a human but the useless doctor saved his life as a human and that's how Alaric is human now.... Damon and Elena were on the road to death when they drove into the boarder, but they actually died because of the explosion caused by the car crash, meaning they were still Vampires when they died... Thats why Damon and Elena returned as Vampires, cos they died as Vampires.

3. Tyler came back as a human because he died a human, the travellers killed Tyler (and his passenger) when they took him into the boarder, he was Hybrid, he became a Werewolf, them became human, then died as a human..... Thats why he came back as a human
Nice Answer..now I can relate
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
nani667:

Owk. Thank yhu.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
nani667:

well done oooh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have another one sorry,

When silas was in the picture, his mission was to die human so that he will find rest with the love of his life 'amara' and not to end up in 'the other side'

Tyler died human, wah was he doing in the other side Is he not supposed to not go to the other side??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mrskillz1:
I have another one sorry,

When silas was in the picture, his mission was to die human so that he will find rest with the love of his life 'amara' and not to end up in 'the other side'

Tyler died human, wah was he doing in the other side Is he not supposed to not go to the other side??
TVD busted grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.