Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,466 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (712839 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Actually neither of them Klaus compelled him to switch it on again.
Did u see at 1st wen klaus was trying to compel stefan to turn it off, d guy didn't oblige ooo he resisted d mighty klaus compulsion (though he was compelled eventually) wow no other vamps has done dat his love for her was really great den.
actually d first time ,Klaus told him to turn it off without compulsion but Stefan pushed him away b4 Klaus now compelled him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
Guys, when Stefan turned into the ripper the first time, who brought him back? Elena or Damon?

We know Stefan is Caroline's emotional switch which is why she wanted him to turnoff his humanity too. But if he's asking Elena to bring him back, then it mean he's still got feelings for her, right?

Pickabea have you seen this episode?

Tx.for the hailing

Not yet
Will do soon n buzz u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
actually d first time ,Klaus told him to turn it off without compulsion but Stefan pushed him away b4 Klaus now compelled him
Actually my bad he was 1st compelled to kill her nd he didn't even klaus made a comment abt dat later on.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Did u see at 1st wen klaus was trying to compel stefan to turn it off, d guy didn't oblige ooo he resisted d mighty klaus compulsion (though he was compelled eventually) wow no other vamps has done dat his love for her was really great den.
Klaus released him, but in the ripper mode he was responding to only Damon, right?
I know Elena never gave up on him back then, I just wonder how she's supposed to bring him back now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
UjSizzle:

Klaus released him, but in the ripper mode he was responding to only Damon, right?
I know Elena never gave up on him back then, I just wonder how she's supposed to bring him back now.
well wat I remember is wen he was in e ripper mode it was his best friend lexi who helped him feel again.By d way she did show elena d method to hlo him wen klaus compelled him to turn it off.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg eh... How did Caroline knw that Stephen will really what to do anything to save Sarah. I really can't remember enzo telling her who Sarah was.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
he did the first time as well. He had to two it twice for it to work. Will post the video later.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

are you sure abt the bolded, because i think it was damon who brought him bk
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
he did the first time as well. He had to two it twice for it to work. Will post the video later.
no ,re watch dat scene again ,when vampires compel sm1 ,d video camera zooms in to dia eyes to show compulsion, so at d first instance ,Klaus just told him to turn it off with this line "The only thing stronger for ur craving is ur love of dis one girl,ur humanity is killing u ,turn it off(he said dis part slowly)" but Stefan pushed him away b4 he came back d 2nd time n shouted "Turn it off!!!" den d camera zoomed in to his eyes to show compulsion ,dat is why Elena asked him wat he did n he said he fixed him ,go n re watch dat scene again but noting dis points I made ,he gently told him to turn it off b4 compelling him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2015
tobiboss:
are you sure abt the bolded, because i think it was damon who brought him bk
it was Klaus that compelled him to turn it on
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2015
nani667:

She had some feelings for Damon before she was turned.... She wasn't "In Love" with Damon
ya. thanks for the correction
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Rich4god:
Abeg eh... How did Caroline knw that Stephen will really what to do anything to save Sarah. I really can't remember enzo telling her who Sarah was.
Stefan by his brooding nature would do anything to safe a human
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
no ,re watch dat scene again ,when vampires compel sm1 ,d video camera zooms in to dia eyes to show compulsion, so at d first instance ,Klaus just told him to turn it off with this line "The only thing stronger for ur craving is ur love of dis one girl,ur humanity is killing u ,turn it off(he said dis part slowly)" but Stefan pushed him away b4 he came back d 2nd time n shouted "Turn it off!!!" den d camera zoomed in to his eyes to show compulsion ,dat is why Elena asked him wat he did n he said he fixed him ,go n re watch dat scene again but noting dis points I made ,he gently told him to turn it off b4 compelling him
Actually u do hv a point but remember dat stefan was compelled to feed off elena wen d countdown clock hits zero he didn't do dat at that time nd resisted for a bit even klaus was impressed.
stefan in season 3 was kinda awesome.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Actually u do hv a point but remember dat stefan was compelled to feed off elena wen d countdown clock hits zero he didn't do dat at that time nd resisted for a bit even klaus was impressed.
stefan in season 3 was kinda awesome.
but he could hv torn her into pieces if she had remained in d basketball court ,he told her to run ,d same shii happened when kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy n Damon told him to run
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omg caroline caroline ... I can kill dat girl

Just ruined stefan for me ... Poor elena has to sort this now .. Cant wait for next week .

Hmm the love of my life klaus is backkkk babyyyy
Rokiatu lol bk off my man kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:
Omg caroline caroline ... I can kill dat girl

Just ruined stefan for me ... Poor elena has to sort this now .. Cant wait for next week .

Hmm the love of my life klaus is backkkk babyyyy
Rokiatu lol bk off my man kiss
Your man? Better wake up from that dream. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Your man? Better wake up from that dream. grin

So happy its bk on

Did u try that bitten one i told u about?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

So happy its bk on

Did u try that bitten one i told u about?
I will soon. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
I will soon. wink

Aite kl .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
understood. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Great episode... a emotionless Caroline is a badass. d look on Bonnie's face wen she came back..was she expecting a hug from Caroline? Lol poor gal
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ladies n Gents

We officially have our season 6 villains

Steroline!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ujsizzle

Funny episode so far

Kai having conscience for what he did to bonnie
Caro having no conscience at all

So unlike her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
......Finally, we will get to see the powerful Dahlia today......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:
......Finally, we will get to see the powerful Dahlia today......
Are you sure? I think Dahlia is supposed to show up at the Season finale just like how Finn and Esther showed up at d season finale of season 1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alfred234:
Are you sure? I think Dahlia is supposed to show up at the Season finale just like how Finn and Esther showed up at d season finale of season 1

yea...I am sure....go watch save my soul trailer on YouTube...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:

yea...I am sure....go watch save my soul trailer on YouTube...
Wow I can't wait... TO Tonight cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alfred234:
Wow I can't wait... TO Tonight cheesy
lol....same here.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin Ian is tired of delena..dude caused wahala yesterday. fanwar btw bamon and delena fandom.pathetic ppl but I enjoyed reading all d shades.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
I agree with dis sha.
p.s --read from d bottom first den go upward to understand better.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seems like both Ian and Paul are sick of the whole delena and stelena crap. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.