Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (712374 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ayena: 9:21pm On May 25, 2013
@ rokiatu, i appreciate ur concern but i blv every one is entitled to their own opinion. let every one xpress their views. its a free world.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:24am On May 26, 2013
ayena: @ rokiatu, i appreciate ur concern but i blv every one is entitled to their own opinion. let every one xpress their views. its a free world.

LOL you're right. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:31am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:08pm On May 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Is that all or you want to talk more?
lol rokiatu easy na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:12pm On May 26, 2013
dear October,
pls hurry up cuz rokiatu will fill this thread with pictures before tvd starts.
signed: klaroline fan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2013
ella.b:
dear October,
Co-signed by another klaroline fan, it's like an album already
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2013
ella.b:
dear October,

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 26, 2013
P.S skip all the pages that have the pics if you don't like it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2013
@rokiatu it like you spend 9 hours out of 24 hours a day on "the vampire diaries" stuffs. I envy you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2013
rokiatu: P.S skip all the pages that have the pics if you don't like it.
it's actually kinda cute
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2013
Deiok: @rokiatu it like you spend 9 hours out of 24 hours a day on "the vampire diaries" stuffs. I envy you.
Maybe more am jobless these days. tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2013
Love this thread
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2013
rokiatu: P.S skip all the pages that have the pics if you don't like it.

I love em..jare.don't mind me.reminds me of previous episodes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2013
Sometims i even get tired of visiting dis thread cus all i see is pics pics pics..#data wasting#
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2013
Jesus Christ!!! Than don't visit. This thread is not just for reviews and discussion. Is a fan thread anything goes.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by legzydaboss(m): 1:42am On May 29, 2013
Cool
Love this thread grin grin

Kudos to yew rokiatu kiss kiss kiss

Best vampire season film ever iz Vampire Diaries smiley smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:52am On May 29, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:54am On May 29, 2013
ROFL!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:01am On May 29, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:14am On May 29, 2013
Paul is so funny in real life.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2013
rokiatu: Paul is so funny in real life.

Lol,I remember d interview.paul and ian are funny,joseph morgan is quiet but tries to hide his laugh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2013
hahaha lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
hmmmm

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sirlaw2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
I luv dis thread... And I luv vampire diaries... Rokiatu, I am willing to be d hybrid, if u will be my Caroline...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
sir.law:
I luv dis thread... And I luv vampire diaries... Rokiatu, I am willing to be d hybrid, if u will be my Caroline...

*coughs*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Damon: (sitting in front of Alaric's grave)
They're floating lanterns in the sky, can you
believe that? Japanese lanterns is a symbol
of letting go of the past. Well, here's a news
flash: we're not Japanese. You know what
they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's
gonna make everything okay, or even
saying a prayer, or pretending Elena's not
gonna end up just like the rest of us
murderous vampires. Stupid, delusional,
exasperating little children. I know what
you're gonna say: it makes them feel better,
Damon. So what? For how long? A minute?
A day? What difference does it make?
Because in the end, when you lose
somebody, every candle, every prayer is
not gonna make up for the fact that the
only thing that you have left is a hole in
your life where that somebody that you
cared about used to be...and a rock with a
birth date carved into it that I'm pretty sure
is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for
leaving me here to babysit, because I
should be long gone by now. I didn't get the
girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting
with my brother and taking care of the
kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you, too, buddy.

Memorial, who remembers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
penzino: Damon: (sitting in front of Alaric's grave)
They're floating lanterns in the sky, can you
believe that? Japanese lanterns is a symbol
of letting go of the past. Well, here's a news
flash: we're not Japanese. You know what
they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's
gonna make everything okay, or even
saying a prayer, or pretending Elena's not
gonna end up just like the rest of us
murderous vampires. Stupid, delusional,
exasperating little children. I know what
you're gonna say: it makes them feel better,
Damon. So what? For how long? A minute?
A day? What difference does it make?
Because in the end, when you lose
somebody, every candle, every prayer is
not gonna make up for the fact that the
only thing that you have left is a hole in
your life where that somebody that you
cared about used to be...and a rock with a
birth date carved into it that I'm pretty sure
is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for
leaving me here to babysit, because I
should be long gone by now. I didn't get the
girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting
with my brother and taking care of the
kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you, too, buddy.

Memorial, who remembers?

Me, of course. Interesting read. Thanks for sharing, bro.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
BizBloke:

Me, of course. Interesting read. Thanks for sharing, bro.
u welcome bruv

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
rokiatu: cool

Hey, sup?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
hi Biz, how u doing? smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
rokiatu: hi Biz, how u doing? smiley

Great. Been a while. What series are you currently watching?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.