Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,146 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (704208 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adigokes(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Matt? Yuck! Ugliest, driest cast. He even had to be food.
You can have JEREMY...pity he's dead. But not to worry Silas will fix that tongue

jeremy is back:-P and bonny is died after ressurection jeremy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Gialmine:

ℓ☺ℓz...that 'Afin' is not an option!

You want Damon too? shocked shocked shocked shocked

uj_sizzle:
Matt? Yuck! Ugliest, driest cast. He even had to be food.
You can have JEREMY...pity he's dead. But not to worry Silas will fix that tongue
Haba don't be mean, Matt is actually cute and quite a gentleman. Jeremy? You want my sister to kill me? For some weird reason, out of all the guys, Stefan, Klaus, Damon, Elijah, Kol, and so on, only Jemery her eyes fancy. She was so damn pissed when Elena send him out of town in season two or three was it? I mean the girl tool it personal, and since then, she hates Elena like Shi..t. So please pass on Jemery. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
adigokes:
jeremy is back:-P and bonny is died after ressurection jeremy
oh my gawd! My witch cannot be dead! Not fair!!
I should go get the compete season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adigokes(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
oh my gawd! My witch cannot be dead! Not fair!!
I should go get the compete season.
better do is not yet complete buh she died in episode 23 daz d last episode have seen
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
rokiatu:

hahahah why na? I love Katrina. She and Klaus wow. Just imagine there se.x scene. Very aggressively passionate. grin grin grin grin

I say e no go work. grin
If its Elijah den yes but 4 klaus?never.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao grin grin. Roki baby
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
adigokes: better do is not yet complete buh she died in episode 23 daz d last episode have seen

IMO Let her quench.her over sabi was too much. -___-
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
How well do you know Klaus?
1.Klaus has five siblings..what are their names?
2.It can't be argued that klaus has a talent for killing,maiming and evil.However he has a more cultural outlet,what is it?
3.Which salvatore brother was klaus close to in the 21st century?
4.Which man/men has klaus possessed d body of in S2 and 3?
5.Which vampire does not come from klaus's bloodline/d originals?
6.What is the missing word from this quote:"I ______ you.is that so hard to believe?"
7.In S3 finale,klaus was staked by alaric,which character saved him from d ultimate vampire slayer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Keep calm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2013
yea right. grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2013
grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2013
Best Silas quote so far.

[size=15pt]Your mind is a very dark and riveting place, Damon”[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tenderly1(f): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2013
ella.b:
Keep calm
October shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2013
ella.b:
2.It can't be argued that klaus has a talent for killing,maiming and evil.However he has a more cultural outlet,what is it?
6.What is the missing word from this quote:"I ______ you.is that so hard to believe?"
7.In S3 finale,klaus was staked by alaric,which character saved him from d ultimate vampire slayer?

1. Finn, kol, elijah, rebecca, Henrik
2. Painting ?
3. Stefan
4. Alaric and Tyler
5. Silas
6. Fancy
7. Bonnie Bennett

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2013
ella.b:
Its 4 siblings...elijah, Finn, bekkah, kol...he had one little bro who died which was d cause of their vamperism...sooo literally 5, technically 4 grin
Some1 answered d rest correctly
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Tenderly1: October shocked shocked shocked

yep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Yemi4IT: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Join a trust worthy online business today and make cool money. Follow the link for details.
www.e-tradebybarter.com/index.php?ref=350
CONTACT on 08039502937, olayemexcel1@gmail.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lizzy8(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Do not read on if you have not yet seen the Season 4 finale of The CW's "The Vampire Diaries,"titled "Graduation."

"The Vampire Diaries" finale closed some doors, but opened a lot of other ones. Stefan (Paul Wesley) is in a safe at the bottom of the ocean after Silas revealed to the younger Salvatore brother that he is his doppleganger and pushed him off a cliff; Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) confessed their love for one another; Bonnie (Kat Graham) brought Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) back from the dead, but now she's officially a ghost.

Read Full Spoilers
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gialmine(f): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=rokiatu]

You want Damon too? shocked shocked shocked shocked

₪☺!

I have him already smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=Gialmine][/quote]
shutup biaaatch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shutup biaaatch

Chilaaz woman. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gialmine(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shutup biaaatch

Getting upset over what belongs to some other girl(Me)? :p
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gialmine(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shutup biaaatch

Getting upset over what belongs to some other gurl(Me!)? angry tongue

[quote author=rokiatu]

Chilaaz woman. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy[/quote

Let her be, Roki. That's what side chicks do
grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
I know Damon personally

won't anyone fight over me?'undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gialmine(f): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
joeydozzy: I know Damon personally

Lol...u aint him tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2013

nah. you don't count
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Girls are drooling over me. I could move your names up the chart wink

I'm 35 and I look hotter than Damon undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
joeydozzy: Girls are drooling over me. I could move your names up the chart wink

I'm 35 and I look hotter than Damon undecided
You'd need to have his eyes, lopsided grin, terrific body n saunter and most definitely his attitude. Yes, have those and i might just consider drooling over you too.

oh pictures pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
I give up angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2013
Damon03:

1. Finn, kol, elijah, rebecca, Henrik
2. Painting ?
3. Stefan
4. Alaric and Tyler
5. Silas
6. Fancy
7. Bonnie Bennett

5.Alaric

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.