Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum (10886 Views)

. / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Names Of False Prophets In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by flourishG(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pygru:
shocked grin grin grin
Ignored! tongue
did u really ignore me?is replying by typing 'ignored' actually ignoring someone?now tell me how what I said isn't true of u.are u schooled at all?you called up a topic n what did u say?just typed ',,,,,,,'.dat's all u did.what then is yr contribution?aren't u carnal by such nonsense?I went thru all yr post n they all useless as far as dis forum is concerned.if u dont hv a job,y not go be a babysitter man.I hate when men act like kids still breastfeeding.finally,y did u offer to follow me?u better unfollow cos u will always get my reply whenever u act like a kid.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by flourishG(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bidam: This is rather sad and pathetic for some one who claims "to be born of the spirit and died to the law" to be talking like this.It's like you have never learnt anything from the book of Romans bro..Take time and study it once again.
as for u,I know u hv not recovered from da defeat n how I laid u flat on da other thread.I know u can't contend what I wrote over there because u didn't expect such dats y u still brought da pain up here.do u care to know y I go d other side to use aggressive words at times?it is because here is a public forum n some men act like a babysitter,pple like dat need aggression.there are 4 of u judaizers I hv spotted here including yourself n pygru n am only at war with u guys when u teach Judaism to pple of d christ.any other thing I hv no business with u guys.as for u taking side with pygru,it doesn't mean anything to me,think of it.an adult just because he wanna bring up a thread,typing rubbish.he should b babysitting if he has no job n needs aggression to know how to behave in public forum.it has nothing to do with book of Romans or whatever.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
flourishG: as for u,I know u hv not recovered from da defeat n how I laid u flat on da other thread.I know u can't contend what I wrote over there because u didn't expect such dats y u still brought da pain up here.do u care to know y I go d other side to use aggressive words at times?it is because here is a public forum n some men act like a babysitter,pple like dat need aggression.there are 4 of u judaizers I hv spotted here including yourself n pygru n am only at war with u guys when u teach Judaism to pple of d christ.any other thing I hv no business with u guys.as for u taking side with pygru,it doesn't mean anything to me,think of it.an adult just because he wanna bring up a thread,typing rubbish.he should b babysitting if he has no job n needs aggression to know how to behave in public forum.it has nothing to do with book of Romans or whatever.

I no even understand wetin you write.
Wetin you dey talk?
wink
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
flourishG: did u really ignore me?is replying by typing 'ignored' actually ignoring someone?now tell me how what I said isn't true of u.are u schooled at all?you called up a topic n what did u say?just typed ',,,,,,,'.dat's all u did.what then is yr contribution?aren't u carnal by such nonsense?I went thru all yr post n they all useless as far as dis forum is concerned.if u dont hv a job,y not go be a babysitter man.I hate when men act like kids still breastfeeding.finally,y did u offer to follow me?u better unfollow cos u will always get my reply whenever u act like a kid.
why are you so belligrant
Why are you so paranoid
Why the fuss
How does posting ',,,,,,,' concern you
Just ignore me eenh!
ignore me!!
Don't bother to quote me if my post pisses you off!!!

@ bolded, I don unfollow you tey tey.
I could not comprehend most of your posts.
angry
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Boomark(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pygru:
Wetin you dey talk?
wink

don't mind him. Go and read newspapers and tell us wetin Jonathan talk about 2015.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2013
flourishG: as for u,I know u hv not recovered from da defeat n how I laid u flat on da other thread.I know u can't contend what I wrote over there because u didn't expect such dats y u still brought da pain up here.do u care to know y I go d other side to use aggressive words at times?it is because here is a public forum n some men act like a babysitter,pple like dat need aggression.there are 4 of u judaizers I hv spotted here including yourself n pygru n am only at war with u guys when u teach Judaism to pple of d christ.any other thing I hv no business with u guys.as for u taking side with pygru,it doesn't mean anything to me,think of it.an adult just because he wanna bring up a thread,typing rubbish.he should b babysitting if he has no job n needs aggression to know how to behave in public forum.it has nothing to do with book of Romans or whatever.
This is just your carnal nature talking,as far as am concerned you re the ONLY spiritual baby on this forum.Grow up pal!
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Itsfacts: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Yes. Some Jehovah witness ijawkid truthislight and bernimoore formally known as barister teach Satan is divine.
Jesus is not our savior
Jesus is an angel.

This people are trying to draw people into their cult.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Itsfacts: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2013

Why is nairaland allowing guys that are on their period to post? This girl acts like no one cares about her.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by flourishG(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Itsfacts:

Why is nairaland allowing guys that are on their period to post? This girl acts like no one cares about her.
no,as if u own nairaland or is d periodic blood staining your brain n conscience?
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by flourishG(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Bidam: This is just your carnal nature talking,as far as am concerned you re the ONLY spiritual baby on this forum.Grow up pal!
okay,I Will grow up sir.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by truthislight: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yes, you are right, she had said that you lack the ability to comprehend things.

Pygru:
Wetin you dey talk?
wink

Let me explain what she told you so that you can understand.

1. She said that you are foolish.

2. She said that you shoud be sucking your mama's milk.

3. She said that you are jobless.

4. She said you should get a job as a baby seatter since your brain cannot withstand nor capable of handling a higher kind of work.

5. She said you are useless to this forum.

6. She told you not to follow her around.

7. She said all your threads and posts are useless.

8. She also said you are bunkoos.

I hope you understand her now ?

cool

flourishG: @pygru
did u really ignore me?is replying by typing 'ignored' actually ignoring someone?now tell me how what I said isn't true of u.are u schooled at all?you called up a topic n what did u say?just typed ',,,,,,,'.dat's all u did.what then is yr contribution?aren't u carnal by such nonsense?I went thru all yr post n they all useless as far as dis forum is concerned.if u dont hv a job,y not go be a babysitter man.I hate when men act like kids still breastfeeding.finally,y did u offer to follow me?u better unfollow cos u will always get my reply whenever u act like a kid.

read it again, slowly this time, lets see if you can understand this time around.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by DrummaBoy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Charles Swindoll told this story of a preacher friend of his who knew Elvis Presley as a child. They both met once on his preaching tour and Elvis asked where he was going and the preacher friend replied 'to preach'. Elvis then said 'Ever since I knew U, U've always been going the wrong direction'

Elvis died a pop star of drug over dose. Who was going the wrong direction after all?

Morale of the story: anyone can accuse another of being a false prophets; as long as that person is moving in the opposite direction to yours. What then is the true measure of the prophetic: the bible.

Thus, anyone who resorts to the bible as final authority and bases his argument on it in this forum, as well as, allowing the freedom of thought and expression that the Spirit of God permits in other people without treatning them, is the true prophet. Any one going against this standard, is going in the wrong direction: he is a false prophet preaching false doctrine.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 1:25am On Jul 11, 2013
truthislight: Yes, you are right, she had said that you lack the ability to comprehend things.

Let me explain what she told you so that you can understand.

1. She said that you are foolish.

2. She said that you shoud be sucking your mama's milk.

3. She said that you are jobless.

4. She said you should get a job as a baby seatter since your brain cannot withstand nor capable of handling a higher kind of work.

5. She said you are useless to this forum.

6. She told you not to follow her around.

7. She said all your threads and posts are useless.

8. She also said you are bunkoos.

I hope you understand her now ?

cool

read it again, slowly this time, lets see if you can understand this time around.

cool
ok.
Now I understand.
Thanks Mr Gbefila.

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.