Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,724 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:04 PM

Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam (5984 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by memme: 12:53pm On May 06, 2013
i also paid 150 plus to his account, since Apri, but have still not seen my goods. people we have to work together and get this guy arrested. his new website is hiddencashcode.com with the address ...Office Address:shop b3&4 Hassan Bello Shopping Complex Mubi, Adamawa State. OR N0:67 Old Leru Road-Opp, odoka secondary school , 4A Nwga Road Abia State. with Phone No: 08163727164 Or 07064711047 and this are his details. i will kill him, wen i see him. ve already sent to the efcc and the sss. but they have not replied me

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by miissy(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2013
Glowingeorge, if he sent u tracking code, take d tracking code, together wit ur id card to d nipost office for comfirmation, they ar d once to tel u if they received it or nt....nd pls get bck to us if it is confirmed or nt.

1 Like

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by raynetty: 8:34am On May 21, 2013
miissy: Glowingeorge, if he sent u tracking code, take d tracking code, together wit ur id card to d nipost office for comfirmation, they ar d once to tel u if they received it or nt....nd pls get bck to us if it is confirmed or nt.

What about we that has not gotten any tracking code at all.No codes and no calls
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by valdes00(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2013
He is back again with a new website - ukfairlyused.tk
i knw d guy is a scam since d first time i saw how low his prices are
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Jalal(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2013
Yep jst got his advert in my mail, d prices seemed too gud to be true, so I did an online check on him and landed here grin! Nawa O̲̣̣̥! So he has been a scamming! Here is his latest no 07066705038. Let's nail the scamming scum!
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by young9ja(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2013
I once oder 4 bb bold 5 and I got ma in 3days wen I oder so I d;,nt what you guyz re talkin about
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by uniquearticles: 7:15pm On May 28, 2013
memme: i will kill him, wen i see him.

please dont commit murder. life should be more than 150k, isnt what your pastors teach you in church?

1 Like

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by OdimFO: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2013
This Sunday guy is a scam. He sent me his mail on thursday (30/5/2013). I immediately knew it was too good to be true. I called him and he said his office address was at: Shop B3&4 Hassan Bello Shopping Complex Mubi, Adamawa State. And i was wondering why someone will take such a good business like that to the far north, a terrorrist state for that matter. I wont be even surprised if he is operating from lagos self. Guys that have paid, am sorry cos it looks like this guy really planned this scam well. I am sure that those ids he posted are as fake as him. And so will his bank accounts be. The best way to track him is to track his ip address, from there u can locate his position. The EFCC should be called into this matter cos i noticed the guy is just changing phone nos & websites, & still scaming more people. Lets be wise guys. EVERYTHING HE SAID IS A SCAM. He just acted out of your greed, else, how can you expect to buy a bb5 worth 65k in the market for mere 14,000. Guys wake up!

1 Like

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by OdimFO: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2013
His most recent no is: 07066705038. The bastard even told me to try & pay early before the supply finishes....
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Olorun o mase o!....Thank God i haven't pay dis fucking bastard. I'm planning to pay into is account 2moro. He keeps emailing me everyday about his fake goods. I just have a 2nd tot about it and thats why i searched his office address on google nd i finally arrived on dis nairaland......i pray his fake soul his caught 1 day
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Nanecs: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Just going through his new site ukfairlyused.tk Everything about the site is scam. ipad 4 - 29k. Are u kidding me??
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by tope2013(m): 2:52am On Jun 05, 2013
sunday is a scam, i was dupped of 9000 naira, run away from . very soon he will meet his waterloo. topearafuwa@yahoo.com is my number

it is likely the guy is boko haram. using money obtain thru this to fund their activities more and more are defrauded everyday

what can we do?
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Zephoso: As for me Ooo, as early said, first was delivered, second Only God Knows Y he don't deliver,

I will Just Leave him and God.
It not easy for him, Am out

Wetin be dis world , let him chop
Am just the cause.

Thanks Guys
. Saboteurs Zephoso abi to say u self be d boy- thief gang.........psychologically speaking
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by daprincel(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
[center][/center] angry[color=#990000][/color]. Yeeeeeepah, owo wo gbo o. I jst been duped by him too
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by glowingeorge: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2013
this guy is a big scam. he keeps changing his ;phone numbers... what kind of a business man will change his own personal business contact. i have more than seven mail the mail i gave to hime after scaming me, he refuse sending his fraud mail to me and is now sending to others i call him with his new number he refuse picking after detecting my number. am sure he will have an agent. particularly "that guy that said he collected his first purchase or may be he is the one himself so that he can keep on confusing others"
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by elyte(m): 2:29am On Jun 11, 2013
welldone guys,,i just saw this thread,,there is this website that i saw that's related wht we are saying here...www.ukuseditems.tk. it was sent to my email by one John Sunday...so enticing..
Pls vhaeck it out ,,u will also find his new number there..thanks
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by texaco1: 4:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Odim FO: how can you expect to buy a bb5 worth 65k in the market for mere 14,000. Guys wake up!
i like u for saying the truth ,ppl can be duummb and greedy at times .not even 30k but 14k ,haba !!!
these scammers understand the nigerian mentality too well
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by texaco1: 4:58am On Jun 11, 2013
grin grin wahlahi igboro ti daru
Odim FO: His most recent no is: 07066705038. The bastard even told me to try & pay early before the supply finishes....

grin and have u paid too?
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by surveyProf(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2013
^^^
From day one, wen I asked that one of them here claiming to have been defrauded by Godson Sunday, to paste the prove here by way of scanning the bank teller for payment, the never listened, lots of people will keep falling into his trap, he kept changing from one bank account to the other, GTB account now to Diamond bank account.

Details:
Godson Sunday.
Account Number: 0031-1681-56
Bank: Diamond Bank
Latest website: www.hiddencashcode.com

Prove beyond reasonable doubt, I will finish him from his bank!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by texaco1: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2013
surveyProf: ^^^
From day one, wen I asked that one of them here claiming to have been defrauded by Godson Sunday, to paste the prove here by way of scanning the bank teller for payment, the never listened, lots of people will keep falling into his trap, he kept changing from one bank account to the other, GTB account now to Diamond bank account.

Details:
Godson Sunday.
Account Number: 0031-1681-56
Bank: Diamond Bank
Latest website: www.hiddencashcode.com

Prove beyond reasonable doubt, I will finish him from his bank!!!
well i know u will,but sincerely speaking i dont pity these people.donziko case was different and i have vowed never to go that lenght and extreme again.
what u need to realise is that the main reason they dont want to paste the slip is becos they still believe the guy will show up and fulfill his part .it is you that they dont trust.mark my words
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by surveyProf(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
well i know u will,but sincerely speaking i dont pity these people.donziko case was different and i have vowed never to go that lenght and extreme again.
what u need to realise is that the main reason they dont want to paste the slip is becos they still believe the guy will show up and fulfill his part .it is you that they dont trust.mark my words

You're correct, most of them for like 3 months now, they have not received their products from the said GODSON SUNDAY, and they're still hopeful that come some day, product will be sent, I dont know why people can't learn from lessons, "never purchase products that you have not seen" it is always preached here, it is their own cup of tea.
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by pendusky(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2013
Jezz! My friend almost make payment...when i google his number and it landed me here... Wowow!
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by surveyProf(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2013
pendusky: Jezz! My friend almost make payment...when i google his number and it landed me here... Wowow!

He is jsut been wicked..
Will bring down his site!!
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2013
Why order from him for God's sake, just walk into Alaba Intl.market or Emeka offor plaze and get your choice and save your self from fraudsters.
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by surveyProf(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2013
aba2aba: Why order from him for God's sake, just walk into Alaba Intl.market or Emeka offor plaze and get your choice and save your self from fraudsters.

Good, this has been the message going around for months now, but dey will never listen, never pay for a product online that u have never seen, 99% are scam!
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by surveyProf(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2013
@ Surveyprof, I need your help please. I have sent you a pm. Please attend to it asap. Something to do with this man. Thanks
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Youngzedd(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2013
surveyProf: His address......

No 67 old leru road-opp odoka secondary school osisioma ngwa, abia state

confirm if this is the account number you paid into.....
godson sunday GT bank with acct num 0108632553

N:B~For all those that have paid into Engr Godson Sunday's account we still need prove to be able to bring him to book, if it is possible to have a scan copy of the teller you used in making payment to his account, dat will be okay, upload it, and we can den give him 14 days to appear and defend himself, failure to appear here means he is guilty as charge, and 25 copies of his pictures can now be uploaded here for the general public to take note of.......

Godson Sunday is a young guy, perhaps in his early twenties, in one of his post online @ as 25th of March 2013 which I saw, he claimed to be ill.....

I like a case when SurveyProf is involved .

Thump up bro.

Let's track them down. Enough is Enough.

Naija MUST be better.
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by Youngzedd(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2013
surveyProf:

You're correct, most of them for like 3 months now, they have not received their products from the said GODSON SUNDAY, and they're still hopeful that come some day, product will be sent, I dont know why people can't learn from lessons, "never purchase products that you have not seen" it is always preached here, it is their own cup of tea.

People don't like learning from others mistake .

Pay on delivery is still the best.
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by ZAYD(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
People should take note of this scammer... He is now operating a new website now at https://www.paragonshop.biz/London/ with a new bank account details...He has same spirit and mindset with desmond ewomasino who turns chibuzor eze of www.biz4naija.com...if not the same person(I guess.)
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by texaco1: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
ZAYD: People should take note of this scammer... He is now operating a new website now at https://www.paragonshop.biz/London/ with a new bank account details...He has same spirit and mindset with desmond ewomasino who turns chibuzor eze of www.biz4naija.com...if not the same person(I guess.)
laptops for 9k!!!!!! People get mind oooo
Re: Is Engineer Godson Sunday A Scam by glowingeorge: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
good news my friends that idiot who call himself eng. Godson is back to dupe people again this is his new web link. please guys let this idiot not be allow to dupe people again he is here to look foe December money here is the link [https://Paragonshop.biz pls lets embaras d idiot]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Tinubu Cap is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.