Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,736 members, 7,908,868 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Business Columnist Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Columnist Wanted (667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Columnist Wanted by Orobert: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
Landers,
I think someone might be interested in been the business columnist of my departmental magazine.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology of the  University of Nigeria, Nsukka is set to produce    its annual publication(Society in Focus), which would be in circulation nationwide by June this year(2008). 
Society in Focus is designed to balance intellectual positivism with societal reality. The 2007 edition of the magazine was a monumental success, and this we are seeking improvement. This we want to do by reporting information that would be of great interest and beneficial to our readers . This move is vital as there are plans to market the magazine beyond the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
The Editorial board(which am its Graphic and page manager) decided to incorporate an e-biz column and as business orientated people, I naturally felt compelled to inform landers of this opportunity.

From the decision reached by the Board, Our columnist would be allowed to educate readers on his line of biz, possibly stimulate response from them by referring them to a blog, website etc. These however would be done for a price, which we have agreed to let for  #30,000(Naira).

I think taking this opportunity is worth it.( thats if you believe in the power of real advert).

I want to promise you of a high return on investment as we have built (and still building ) alliances for the distribution of the magazine. I assure you of success If you take this leap with us.

If you are interested, please mail me on caballero4all@yahoo.com

UNCLE SEUN, I HOPE AM STILL IN ORDER? NO BAN ME OOOO!
Re: Business Columnist Wanted by Seun(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2008
Thanks for the information.
Re: Business Columnist Wanted by samexangel(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
i write on business. call me or sms me 07039481645

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies / I Need Ur Advice (is It Advicable To Build A Nigerain E_bok Website?) / Finance Yourself-online Businesses That Bagg In Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.