Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Married But Needs Some Shagging - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married But Needs Some Shagging (1318 Views)

She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Married But Needs A Girlfriend / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

Married But Needs Some Shagging by taciturn(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
He is Taciturn, He is married, He needs a young girl around just for shagging.

Preaching, He is not interested.

Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by nairo: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
u mean say u wan do buzy bodi out of marriage. should have not get married in the first place. abi them hit u JUJU WEN U DE MARRY grin
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by Busta(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
wat won't u read on NL? shocked
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by nairo: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
ok, i don change my mind.i will give u me babe for that but am gonna charge u pretty bad 4 that angry
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by tboy360(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
well i dont what you guyz are saying but need a girl i am also looking for one
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by nairo: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
so u too u want run down TBOY. ok since u want run to fire no prop, this girls we dey nairaland they are vampires for ur notice
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by onyekang1(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2008
na waoh! jus 4 shagging
Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by DaJunta(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
Why everybody dey halla, there are some girls in here that would be intrested but just being shy. We see these stuff evryday, even u tell d babe u don marry she go talk say na married men dey caring and no dey break heart like their young guyz grin

Can u imagine that, although i aint in support of flirting outta wedlock angry

Re: Married But Needs Some Shagging by edwardaigb: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2008
taciturn:

He is Taciturn, He is married, He needs a young girl around just for shagging.

Preaching, He is not interested.

You post and response has really made me laugh at the insanity that is becoming of this world. ain't you suppose to concern yourself with giving your family better life than you had? I ve been wrong many times

Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second / Looking For A Friend/chat Mate Around Abuja (any) / May Birthdays Mate Lets Hook Up

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8