Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? (5042 Views)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by bolex(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2006
Do Naija Celebs Fly First Class Abroad Or Anywhere? Or Is It Economy Class ?

Do Nigerian Celebs fly first class or economy class

I do not really know you know because First Class Ticket is not by mouth

I can fly first class but I prefer to save the money, afterall , we wd all get to our destination

But, Do Naija celebs fly first class ??

who knows anything please ?

grin cool

That's Ma 6 Cents cool
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by O4real(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2006
@bolex
bolex:

I hear Nairaland is becoming dry sad

So sad,

It's time to talk Celebs

Do Nigerian Celebs fly first class or economy class

I do not really know you know because First Class Ticket is not by mouth

I can fly first class but I prefer to save the money, afterall , we wd all get to our destination

But, Do Naija celebs fly first class ??

who knows anything please ?

grin cool

That's Ma 6 Cents cool
I hear Nairaland is becoming dry? That one na lie.
Abeg Bolex, who bi your in4mant. He must be misinforming you.

I can fly first class but I prefer to save the money, afterall , we wd all get to our destination? I think our celebs are taking your cue, the Nigerian-Ijebu style you know. Sure they would fly Economy just to safe money afterall all passengers alight at the same destination they have paid for.
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Christino(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2006
Nigerian Celebs fly first class of course, especially on Bellview and Sosoliso, but when it comes to Lufthansa or British Airways, Economy fo sure, no gock yourself o!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by bolex(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2006
Christino:

Nigerian Celebs fly first class of course, especially on Bellview and Sosoliso, but when it comes to Lufthansa or British Airways, Economy fo sure, no gock yourself o!

grin grin grin grin

if they are coming abroad for shows

do they fly 1st class ?

Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Christino(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2006
Unless of course Chachangi is plying that route grin

But for senators, and politicians, why not, if zero class dey dem no mind. OWAMBE!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by bolex(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2006
I would wanna know about artists and actors as well as actresses

lol, if they fly economy, many people would have met them on the plane before

I never heard no 1 said I met Eedris or whoever on the plane to Germany

yet, I think the money to fly first class is far too much and I do not know if they can afford it ?
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by O4real(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2006
Eedris? Bolex am warning you oooo! Stop adding insult upon injury ooo! How can Eedris pay first class ticket when he can not rent a Ghost Canoe to Benin Republic! The only times he saw an economy ticket was when Kennis Music sponsored him to Lndon 4 a show! If you meet him on his way to Germany then he must be on a suicide mission. grin grin cool
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by bolex(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2006
lol

so generally

naija celebs fly economy class abi

lol

grin
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by O4real(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2006
Abeg Enginer(no mind my spelling) Bolex, stop engining me to say what God said i shouldnt say. Mind ya own tongue ooo make I mind mine 2 ooo!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by bolex(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2006
grin

you no asnwer ma question now ?

You tryna say they fly economy abi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink

cool

poor asses

**shakes head***
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by O4real(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2006
Ask Zeb Ejiro or his bros grin shocked
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Ndipe(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2006
Question, Question, this one get k-leg. Why would one care if Nigerian 'celebrities' fly first class or not? To criticize them for being 'money miss road' if they go by economy or accuse them of being extravagant if they fly first class?
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Radiant(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2006
How much do they earn to fly first class? sad sad sad grin grin grin Where's Orinkila to help us out here?
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by 2old4that(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2006
what's in first class anyway? Are there chances that those in it survive most in case of accident, uh?  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Ndipe(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2006
2old4that, that was a very insensitive comment, mocking those who choose to fly first class.
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Saddam: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2006
Who dash them first Class?

Most of them are broke a**holes
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by 2old4that(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2006
2old4that, that was a very insensitive comment, mocking those who choose to fly first class

Gawd i wasnt mockin & its not as if i hate those that used it either. I'd just thought that flying which ever class one chooses shouldnt be a great deal.  Afterall we all get to the same destination.

I was jokin men.   wink
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Radiant(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
That saying " where horse reach, donkey too go reach" doesn't apply in this case. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by maccoy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
reply to bolex
i will tell you boldly and proud that Nigeria celebraty no dey fly 1st class i have met most of them on my way and we are awalys on economy class my last trip to south africa from Nigeria i was on economy class with eedris, RMD, charlie boy's daughter, Ayuba, pasuma and many more we all on economy and funnies part is that RMD sit was close to the toilet if he talk say na lie go check em pali on the 12th of november 2005 which airline does he take to south africa we both went to south africa on economy class.
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by KikiDixy(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2006
[size=14pt]una no good oh!!!!!!! grin grin

Ewo!!!![/size]
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by mamazita1(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2006
who really cares what class they fly? If you no like the economy wey a few dey fly then for Pete's sake add more for them!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by maxxdjinx(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2006
Black cat,White cat,Red cat, hmmmmmm Blue cat?!#@
So long as it catches mice, IT"S A GOOD CAT.
Please, just pray for them to fly safely to their destinations.
God bless y'all.
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by dynasty2: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2006
yeah, they do.  It is only Nigeria based celebs that don't cos of opportunity cost. Babayaro, okocha ,kanu,chiwetel ejiofor, and even mikel obi all do.But ewa agayin, isi ewu, and house rent in lagos dey affect the choice of naija based stars.chikena
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Intrigue(f): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2006
@Bolex
I'll only speak for those i know & have met on the air-plane, on two different occassions. They're Kenny Ogungbe (Keke) & Dayo Adeneye (D-one) both of Kennis music, alongside Tu-face (musician). The 1st time i met them was at the Upper Class cabin of Virgin Atlantic late last year & the 2nd time was while they were checking in at the Upper Class check-in desk at Heathrow terminal 3 on Sept 1st this year.
So i can authoritatively tell u that the trio always fly Upper Class, which is what Virgin Atlantic calls their 1st Class!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Intrigue(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2006
Also, i may not know much about others, but i'm sure those that can't afford to fly first class, will definitely fly Business Class, since it's not as expensive as first class, & surely not as cheap as economy. It's just in between & more suited for them!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by ope0lu(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2006
i must be laffing real hard, wit tears fo eyes, all this busy bodying, haba make una free our celebs, whether dey travel 1st class or not, i recall seeing 1familiar face on ADc, turns out to be Akinloye Oyebanji (Sports) and for sure na economy, but chatting wit him was nice,
abeg, o4real especially leave Eedris im offend u?
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Radiant(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2006
Intrigue:

@Bolex
I'll only speak for those i know & have met on the air-plane, on two different occassions. They're Kenny Ogungbe (Keke) & Dayo Adeneye (D-one) both of Kennis music, alongside Tu-face (musician). The 1st time i met them was at the Upper Class cabin of Virgin Atlantic late last year & the 2nd time was while they were checking in at the Upper Class check-in desk at Heathrow terminal 3 on Sept 1st this year.
So i can authoritatively tell u that the trio always fly Upper Class, which is what Virgin Atlantic calls their 1st Class!

You may be right but even Economy class passengers can also be checked in at the Business class desk. It has happened to me before. undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Intrigue(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2006
@Radiant
Yeah! You're right Economy passengers can sometimes check-in at Business class desk when there's a rush, but definitely NOT at Upper Class desk, neither will they be allowed access to Upper class lounge or Upper class cabin! Remember i also said i met them at the Upper class "cabin" of Virgin Atlantic which means "seated inside the air-plane"!!
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Radiant(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
If only they knew how u defending them grin
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by choco4life(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2006
I doubt.
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by ladykool(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2006
wat kind of stupid question is that?
so u want them to fly second class obviously first class
Re: Do Nigerian Stars Fly First Class? by Ladyflamez(f): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2006
∂εн  ∂σ ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Aki And Paw Paw In New Comedy Flick (photos) / Davido Is Still A Virgin!!! PROOF!!! / International Celebrities You Did Not Know Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.