Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,640 members, 7,965,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (41585 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Pictures of Charley Boy in his casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by hadecunleh: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Didi_8:

Likewise, in every sense there's nonesense.
Are you a learner?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by blackbeau1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
God please do me a favour,do not give me a child like charly Boy,Amen
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by victokafor(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
the contract wey him sign with ILLUMINATI wan expire... DEATH still loading.... grin
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by nimma(f): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.africanguardian.com%2Fv%2Fa%2Fbreivik-not-allowed-to-go-to-mothers-funeral%2F&h=AAQGAaiGr&s=1
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by pendusky(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dagrin know say him go die, na e make am comot the song 'If I die make u no cry 4 me' and him come die... i no talk oh!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
What's the big deal? A casket is just a fancy box people get buried in most times. It doesn't mean the box has powers of its own or whatever. People should start opening their minds and putting taboos behind them.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Sogefinest: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the big deal about it ? Either you accept it or deny it,you can't run away from death.the guy is only being realistic !
I think u nid a casket also

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by badmeat(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Saw the dude while going to work dis morning,indeed he looks death,wetin remain na?#abeg watching barca jawe#
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Karleb(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
what the fucck is dis old gasbag... sorry airhead doing. well... to each his own sha.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by fubbyy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
People like him sef hardly die, death is kind of choosy, she likes taking those that are so scared of her, those that hate discussing her and leave those that work through her shadow

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by greatgod2012(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
This man again........................................................
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by ConcernMan: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Saying that Charly Boy is eccentric and weird is now an understatement. I have been enjoying his maverick lifestyle despite people's criticism. Meeting him one on one showed me the better humane part of him. But I must confess that this one is totally out of it
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by alphaconde(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hi Charlie man have u found a cementry yet?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
All my bright ideas come from my casket, very comfy
bright idea my yansh! So he calls all these his crazyman spree bright ideas?! Then the devil is holy. Tufiakwa!

Go find cemetery make ee complete.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Lakayana: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
How is he sure he would be buried in that casket. When he dies someone might decide it's too expensive sell it for some cool bucks and buy one wooden coffin made by baba iyabo to bury him. Would he be able to wake and say that is not the one I bought? Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by eksammy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmmm very finee casket cheesy cheesy

When i see a Fine casky like this.....death go begin dey hungry me wink cheesy cool

im not just sure if my pple can afford it..if not i for Don cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by fittty(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
CharlieMan
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by eldoradoxx: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Makes a lot of sense. If each human bought his/her own coffin down, they will prioritize the essence of living and of life.
This exactly the point he is trying to make but some morons here don't see it that way. The day u buy your own casket is the day you begin to think critically about life, its essence, your purpose and mission here. Sooner you begin to realise whether you have failed humanity and your God or not. Charly boy is only making statement on the mortality of human life.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by mysticgal(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
the reason i like this boy.sorry man,is because he is so creative,beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Only if our leaders, our politicians could think like, there wouldn't be any need to loot our national treasury. And only if majority of @posters here could take time to think before commenting, they would have seen the wisdom in this and get the message.
Remember death everyday of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Summersland(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmm! Dis guy don turn dis mata 2 van helsing film ooo..1422 to 1462
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
PLS CALL 0804199140 TO GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER CASKET AT AN AFFORDABLE PRIZE!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Juni4jay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
So true true dis man sel him soul??..na wa ooo!!! God na ur hand me and my family dey ooo!!!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by 50calibre(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
eldoradoxx: This exactly the point he is trying to make but some morons here don't see it that way. The day u buy your own casket is the day you begin to think critically about life, its essence, your purpose and mission here. Sooner you begin to realise whether you have failed humanity and your God or not. Charly boy is only making statement on the mortality of human life.

Really? Going by that logic, why don't you go pay the morgue you would be kept in, why not go pay the imbalmer who would imbalm you or better still buy the imbalming chemicals yourself, why don't you go secure and dig your grave. Their are loads of ways to give yourself an essense of life, buying your casket is sick and weird.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by vosquare: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by vosquare: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
chai
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
People often criticise realistic and honest people these days. Some of the things most of us do in private are even worse than this 'posing with casket.' Funny enough, this guy is more influential, more successful and mooore relevant than some people's father here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by eldoradoxx: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Charly boy is perhaps one of the most misunderstood personalities in Nigeria because most Nigerians are to shallow in thinking and cannot reconcile the contradictions between Charly boy (the character) and Charles Oputa- the most worthy son of the foremost Nigerian jurist Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa, husband to Lady Diane, a father and grand father. Most know him by his character Charly boy but people who know him down to his home say he is the best son any parent could pray for, husband any wife could wish for, father and grand father any child could hope to have, uncle anyone could ask God for. Each time you see Charly boy (not Charles Oputa) he is trying to make a statement that only few can understand, those who don't get it call him names like eccentric,demonic, deranged, gay, mad, illuminanti possessed anti- christ (eventhough few months ago he mounted the podium in a local church here in abuja to preach d sermon of the day). But I see charlyboy as a man that is speaking to us about several things we lack in our ethos as a people. He poses nude to speak to us about freedom. Its only people who are free in themselves and in their minds that can attain any height. Is America not the pride of the world today because every American is free to be anybody; nudist, prostitute, gay, lesbian, computer wizards, best doctors, engineers, inventors just name it. He poses with his casket to remind us the short nature of our journey here on earth. That one day we all will be pushed into that box and lowered to the grave. All I see is statement from the character charlyboy. Blind people see differently.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by oluwaisaac(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Can't u see dat dis guy is possessed and mentally unstable....? What should we expect from such a man who is suffering from multiple personality disorder...
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Larrygr8t: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Double194: My people dey talk say “the death wey go kill dog pikin no dey allow am hear the smell of shyt”
If I dey look dis man perspective, I can not fit to shout.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by eldoradoxx: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre:

Really? Going by that logic, why don't you go pay the morgue you would be kept in, why not go pay the imbalmer who would imbalm you or better still buy the imbalming chemicals yourself, why don't you go secure and dig your grave. Their are loads of ways to give yourself an essense of life, buying your casket is sick and weird.
The greatest way to conquer fear of death is to prepare for it. I have accepted that I will die one day, I don't know about u. I already know where I want to be buried if I die. No mortuary, no embalment for me. I die, my kids bury me same day chikena!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Akeud(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
It is nothing but madness. I have always been seeing him as a mad man. The world is mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.