Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Trailer: Blue Flames - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer: Blue Flames (3638 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer: Blue Flames by ijebabe: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Blue flames is the interwoven story of three families who in their desperation for wealth and fulfillment take decisions that totally alter the course of their lives.

Tonia (Omoni Oboli) desperate to save her marriage to Jerry (Paul Apel) takes a decision that comes back to haunt her and her family. Dr Emeka (kalu Ikeagwu) married to Vanessa (Nse Ikpe Etim) whose incessant forgetfulness culminates in a tragedy that threatens their home. Sani's (Musa Danja) quest for more wealth leads him through a path that puts him on the wrong side of the incorruptible Danjuma. It's a story of Love, Romance, Betrayal and Revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jbotq2oh00

Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
It looks nice. Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by sholay2011(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ijebabe, Tnx for d trailer.

I very much love this Omoni Oboli. She knows how to choose her movies. This is what talented Mercy Johnson should learn.

Nse-Ikpe Etim would surely not perform below expectation.

By the way, why are many nollywood movies (even the cinematic ones) revolving around family, relationship, marriage, cheating,husband-snatching as the main plots. They should explore jare!
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by VillageBoi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
sholay2011: By the way, why are many nollywood movies (even the cinematic ones) revolving around family, relationship, marriage, cheating,husband-snatching as the main plots. They should explore jare!

They are easier to make well would be my guess... they normal don't have vfx and we know our post production can be eeerrrmmmm dodgy wink
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ayobase(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
sholay2011: Ijebabe, Tnx for d trailer.

I very much love this Omoni Oboli. She knows how to choose her movies. This is what talented Mercy Johnson should learn.

Nse-Ikpe Etim would surely not perform below expectation.

By the way, why are many nollywood movies (even the cinematic ones) revolving around family, relationship, marriage, cheating,husband-snatching as the main plots. They should explore jare!

U wan cause wahala be that....make dem go ACTION levelz?......dem dey manage resources o!
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ijebabe: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
You're welcome speedy & sholay.
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ijebabe: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
ayobase:

U wan cause wahala be that....make dem go ACTION levelz?......dem dey manage resources o!
They have started making action and thriller movies. You should spend time in this section, VillageBoi opened a thread recently on an upcoming action film
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ayobase(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
ijebabe:
They have started making action and thriller movies. You should spend time in this section, VillageBoi opened a thread recently on an upcoming action film

Action movies involving hi-tech aight.....we shall c when its out!

Thriller movies....Nollywood!

Change is constant!
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by VillageBoi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
ayobase:
Action movies involving hi-tech aight.....we shall c when its out!

It's all the same 'tech' though really. Time is one of the main isues - especially time spent on post production. Of course there is more to it than just that.
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by VillageBoi(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2013
ijebabe: Blue flames is the interwoven story of three families who in their desperation for wealth and fulfillment take decisions that totally alter the course of their lives.

New longer trailer and much better condensed synopsis! I saw the original 1min trailer when it was posted in Nov last year, I liked it but the 'synopsis' then made no sense in comparison to the trailer posted - it was gibberish compared to the images lol

ORIGINAL SYNOPSIS -
Tonia(Omoni Oboli) fights for Anita (Thelma Okoduwa) Daniel's Wife
over Jerry's decision in the family business,Tonia would rather her
third child and Daniel's only son takes over at the company but
Jerry(Paul Apel) who heads the the inherited family business while his
kid brother Daniel(Orduen Apel) is just second in command, Jerry would
rather the families stay together. Emeka (Kalu Ikeagwu) would do
anything never to test poverty again, loosing his parents from fake
drugs changed his patriotism while Venessa (Nse Ikpe Etim) Emeka's
wife though very forgetful would seek answers to her only son's death,
that she wont forget, Sani Aliu (Sani Musa Danja) wants to fill the
earth but he has to stay out of jail to achieve that, he takes up
another wife Amina (Rachel Bakam Edjeren) as his past hunts him, these
three friends have one thing in common, wives with issues, the fire's
yellow flames may be hot but The BLUE FLAMES are hotter. It's a story
of Love, Betrayal and Revenge. Where is the heat coming from? A film
by Paul Apel PAPEL.
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ijebabe: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Lol @ where is the heat coming from? Kai! grin
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by VillageBoi(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2013
ijebabe: Lol @ where is the heat coming from? Kai! grin

Hahaha, e be like say na from every angle.
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

New longer trailer and much better condensed synopsis! I saw the original 1min trailer when it was posted in Nov last year, I liked it but the 'synopsis' then made no sense in comparison to the trailer posted - it was gibberish compared to the images lol

ORIGINAL SYNOPSIS -
Tonia(Omoni Oboli) fights for Anita (Thelma Okoduwa) Daniel's Wife
over Jerry's decision in the family business,Tonia would rather her
third child and Daniel's only son takes over at the company but
Jerry(Paul Apel) who heads the the inherited family business while his
kid brother Daniel(Orduen Apel) is just second in command, Jerry would
rather the families stay together. Emeka (Kalu Ikeagwu) would do
anything never to test poverty again, loosing his parents from fake
drugs changed his patriotism while Venessa (Nse Ikpe Etim) Emeka's
wife though very forgetful would seek answers to her only son's death,
that she wont forget, Sani Aliu (Sani Musa Danja) wants to fill the
earth but he has to stay out of jail to achieve that, he takes up
another wife Amina (Rachel Bakam Edjeren) as his past hunts him, these
three friends have one thing in common, wives with issues, the fire's
yellow flames may be hot but The BLUE FLAMES are hotter. It's a story
of Love, Betrayal and Revenge. Where is the heat coming from? A film
by Paul Apel PAPEL.

Wtf! I can't even understand jack. Is this the official sypnosis? Well that's bad.
Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by VillageBoi(m): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2013
speedyboi:
Wtf! I can't even understand jack. Is this the official sypnosis? Well that's bad.

Lolol. When I first saw it I read it 4 times in a row and came away with brain damage. I really hope the film is not as complex as that because I really liked the original teaser - it was brilliantly suspenseful with just two bits of dialogue - a bit at the very start and a bit at the very end.

Infact make I link am here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38yZTZc-Hc

1 Like

Re: Trailer: Blue Flames by ijebabe: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2013
That's a nice trailer. Kalu is a good actor, he really looks scary when he's angry!

(1) (Reply)

Ebuwa: The Edo Language Movie That Will Premiere Around The World In 2008 / Best Whatsapp TV To Join Or Advise On / Scandal [watch Full Tv Series Free] Season 3 Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.