Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,686 members, 7,930,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? (1114 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / I Have Been Desived With Virginity / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by blacklion(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
Yes, its yet another virginity thread, grin

Folks, was just wondering why so many guys here appear to be obsessed with disvirgining babes and then I got a funny idea which you can try.

Google the word 'disvirgining' and guess what, ??

The first ten results are from naija websites!

Now what does that say about naija men?

My brothers, pls make una give virgin or no virgin matter a much needed rest. Thank you!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Busta(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
not all of them are. . .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by AEjiro(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2008
Tanx @ Busta
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by blacklion(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
yes indeed, not all, thank goodness e.g. moi grin

but i did say 'so many guys" and not "all" -

BTW, did u try the Google thing? At least 3-4 of the results were threads from nairaland
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
@topic,rofl
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by opokonwa(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
It seems like you are most obsessed with 'Virginity' yourself.
Reason why it was the only topic you noticed on Nairaland.
Reason why it was the only topic you searched on Google
And more reason why you started one in the 1st place.
Hypocrites unveiling himself!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Bblak(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2008
lipsrsealed BRB
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by blacklion(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ opokonwa

na guilty conscience dey worry you? ah call your name? grin

oya, i hereby challenge you to show me even ONE thread on virginity that was started by me or even ONE post or comment on virginity in which I exhibited an obsession with virginity?

I was scrolling through the romance, sexuality and family sections and noted that there were several threads on virginity. That got me thinking about virginity and the naija male psyche and so I googled 'virginity', 'disvirgin' and 'disvirgining' and immediately noticed that it is a very hot topic on naija websites.

N ow I really want to know why because I find it difficult to believe that in this day and age, so many naija men still obsess with virginity
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
wow. . .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2008
shocked
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Raymond88(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2008
Who goes on Google to find links to the word 'disvirgining' anyways?. . .thats not even a real word. . .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by aloib(f): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2008
ode!! cos the word disvirgning is only used by nigerians,
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Raymond88(m): 4:52am On Apr 03, 2008
Okay!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2008
wow- - - > LMAO
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by tkb417(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2008
@Blacklion
u sef? na wa for u oo. . .why should you add your own voice to this?
now ure one of those people. .who says if i hit google now, ur thread wont come up? LOL!
abeggi delete this thing kiakia
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by opokonwa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
blacklion:

oya, i hereby challenge you to show me even ONE thread on virginity that was started by me or even ONE post or comment on virginity in which I exhibited an obsession with virginity?

I need not go far, this one below is enough evidence already:

Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity?
by blacklion
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2008
Various reasons. . .
Society
Feeling among
Holier than thou attitude
Misinformation
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by onyekang1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2008
black man mentality
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
ask wahala 2007 - the man with the theme song:

all my life i've searched for an unbroken hymen, and i thank God that i've that i've finally found one

i promised to never fall in love with a finished product
your intact hymen is all i'm thinkin' of . . .i praise the Lord above
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by phemyphemo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2008
oyb:

ask wahala 2007 - the man with the theme song:

all my life i've searched for an unbroken hymen, and i thank God that i've that i've finally found one

i promised to never fall in love with a finished product
your intact hymen is all i'm thinkin' of . . .i praise the Lord above

THANK GOD FOR U AND MAKE SYRE U STAY WITH UR PROMISE
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by gentledove(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ poster,

because they are bad and needed good girls around to boast of. but on a more serious note, why are guys so particular about virginity? who tests them to see if they are one too? guys change your ways o so that virgins like us wont be running away from una grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Scopium: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2008
[size=13pt]They want the experience. They want to know what it feels like. And some brag about it.[/size]
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by spoilt(f): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2008
one more thread on virginity and i"ll kill myself. I'm honestly going to do it! grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by ikamefa(f): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2008
spoilt:

one more thread on virginity and i"ll kill myself. I'm honestly going to do it! grin

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha " grin "

i don laff bend for neck sef ! cheesy

oya nah! kill yah sef tongue who dey hold yah hand? " grin "

@ topic c o s most of them are not virgins themselves tongue and its a double standard society we live in today !

what is good for the goose is definitely aint good for the gander grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by TheSly: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by henry007(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2008
maybe we shld stop to think and ask ourselves if the father of nairaland is obsessed with virginity and if nairaland itself is a virgin. in a freakish way boiz are more obsessed with vagina vulva virginity than ladies
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by debosky(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2008
@ topic

I am the LAST REMAINING Nairaland fagin so I deserve to be obsessed with it. tongue grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by ikamefa(f): 2:02am On Apr 04, 2008
shocked he! he! " grin "
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 04, 2008
@debosky

**shakes head**
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by princeonx: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
shocked shocked Oh sorry! wrong room! zoomoff
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by welli(f): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
why did u zoom in b4?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? by SweetT1: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Poster

I no know ooo. i guess because a virgin has never tasted a fat,slim, long,short, bent, straight, crooked or ashy rods. Some men like it fresh, like their food. But me i don't really care, past is old news. As long as we can maintain the present, it's all gravy !

(1) (Reply)

To All Men N Women / 2 Things A Man Wants From A Lady. / What Happens When Women Gossip About Their Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.