Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards (30961 Views)

Picture Of Terry G And Son / Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby / See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by shiftmarket(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
7 years of surplus. Ok oooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2013
[quotWhae author=toluleke]Rubbish[/quote] What is rubbish? T guy u too much.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Edoboy1: peop have bin usin carmou abroad. Not only celebrities,even civilians. You r too DULL for my liking. U nid xposure.
thanx bro..u ar too sharp 4 my liking.evry celebrity in naija wants 2 wear dat and u ar sayin it's ok? Maybe industry night go de be like army camp..shut up joo
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2013
T guy i dey feel u & ur men. Nothing do u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by emilyone(f): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2013
Testing microphone eh... Terry G testing microphone !
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Chuksevans: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2013
So terry G 5n lyk dis
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Edoboy1: peop have bin usin carmou abroad. Not only celebrities,even civilians. You r too DULL for my liking. U nid xposure.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Altijan(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Yomieluv: How can a civilian be guarding a soldier?
that is money 4 u
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by idriis: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: NOTE TO MALLAM SPICEY: Those Bling Bling no resemble 1500 own o!! Our boy don upgrade..
grin Thanks to Mallam Spicey aka Aboki wey get dadagrin

See local Terry G sef don deh swagg lol...
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2013
and more ova u knw say army de harass people dat wears dat,why wount they harass such celeb.? Ar they above d law? Ur head de sleep..naija and yankee na d same? We dey equal 4 anythng?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2013
i can take out both bodyguards with one punch cool
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by blackbeau1(f): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Na wa oh.see their massive shoulders
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by femiero: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..

Those police wey dey stand for sun dey secure your life no be person papa? There is dignity in labour. They could have used their physical feature to commit crime but they have stuck to legitimate line of work.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by idriis: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Soso990240: and more ova u knw say army de harass people dat wears dat,why wount they harass such celeb.? Ar they above d law?
guy even thou you're still a learner you shoulda know by now that if get money for Naija you'll automatically be above the LAW.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by teetom1(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Terry doesn't need bodyguards, he his street himself.. Am sure dey r d event bouncer. #gbes
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by MrWhy1(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Yomieluv: How can a civilian be guarding a soldier?

grin grin I no fit shout ooo... The guy dey smoke G.A.R.R. I

@kenyattaMoore:
I think I am in love with this guy embarassed,he has confidence!!

I-gbbo confidence.

#Terry G singing in his bathroom

Why do I get high. Why do I get high high high
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Flygerian1(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Ok.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by RichDad1(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2013
naptu2: Why's that guy holding a bell?
'cos its Terry G's trademark cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2013
See him North Korean made Timberland cool
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by gabbond: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2013
how much do those your body guard earn?, do you think they will lay their life(s) for you?. oluku
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by idriis: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Soso990240][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by JIGHU(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2013
IT IS CALLED SHOWMANSHIP...TERRY G I DEY SEE AM FOR SUPERMARKET FOR IJU ROAD AND HE DOES NOT GO WITH BODYGUARDS EVERYDAY.....NA UNA DEM DEY USE AM DECEIVE TO MAKE UNA TALK ABOUT THEM AND THIER FAME IMPROVES
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by MahatmaGhandi: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2013
did you see goldie after she died ? i guess not, well thats how we all will look when we are gone, just picture an earthquake happening and how quickly things will change, anything that wont be important to you in a life and death situation may just be a waste of your time, swag is an illusion, but death, that shit is real.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by magnificentsk(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Most of you haters aint public figure, u havnt been there so keep mouth shut and enjoy the roller coster ride of terry the gingger though he is never my star.so therefore be creative and unic in your own way, life is too short joor
listening to p2 who god don bless no man can....
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by chocopearl(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Can't really spot d difference, Terry g luks lyk a body guard on his own
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by AnodaIT(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Which kind secret service with a poster on his chest 'Secret Service'. What's secret about that? he suppose to be in the crowd mingling with fans for chrissake
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Elgaxton(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Oh common! This looks really cool guys
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by chinnyonwu(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Bet why r all the celebz now dressin military?.. Iyanya, wizzy, tÉrry G. Soldier work de pay wella now ne?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by bigx(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
1 person de hold bell for am?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Morgan1092(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Who is Terry G, and what is his occupation?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by crisycent: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Terry, you don pack chain full neck again.....we know say nor be real gold ooo. mr bling bling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by AK481(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2013
sheedy407: Nice,dis is his outfit at AY LIVE show.

Yea u re correct,I saw him too and clearly from the vvip seat.
He was cool on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / J Martin's Wife & Son Beam With Joy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.